Well. Look Who's Back!

...and comments are disabled! Wow. What are (((they))) afraid of?

Hahahahahahh hahahahHahahah

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNsTuvoNnaI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iPxPr9utNk
youtube.com/watch?v=u1vsyKD_UNM
youtube.com/watch?v=KNsTuvoNnaI
youtube.com/watch?v=rMhqJfcNa3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COUGHING FIT

She is so ungenuine and unlikable. Why won't she go away?

PANTS OF SHIT

PANTS OF SHIT

>Hello democrats
>As democrats
>Democrats
Nothing like politics of division

We will need a silver bullet to stop this swamp donkey

witnessed.

She and Chelsea have tweeted more in the last week, than during her "campaign".

That bitch is the reason we have President Cheeto

Doesn't this dumb bitch realize SHE was the reason the democrats lost by such a huge margin? (Inb4 sweetie posting, 3million) The left needs to disavow this old corrupt hag just like they disavowed David Brock if they even want to begin to look like a legitimate party.

Clearly some high ranked democrat who pushed this idea through must be a Trump plant, ensuring his second term.

>get 5 seconds in
>cringe hard

She's so fake and robotic and soulless.
Her supporters have to be 60 IQ monkeys to believe anything she says.

I rejoice every day that we dodged the Hillary timeline.

Who?

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Sides = absent.

Bills wife. The bitch he cheated on when he was president.

Holy shit!

>at 2:50 she unironically praises Donna Brezille
>The one who gave her debate questions in advance
>The one who replaced the previous DNC chair that also rigged the votes against Bernie

Hello Democrats

You're welcome.

We can still rev up those dislikes though.

it's to preserve the hugbox. They want people to see the view count and think it is all from positive reaction, and not that people hate her guts. People say Trump isn't well liked, but Clinton is only about 2 steps more, and sometimes worse.

>tfw I flagged this video for child abuse

CANT STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT

>...and comments are disabled! Wow. What are (((they))) afraid of?

I'm sure the comment you were going to post was going to be very intelligent and wholesome.

You know Crooked is behind all these leaks. Somehow, some way.

I like that approach.

Comments aren't all that's disabled.

Lady just fuck off and die already.

I am so glad. SO GLAD she didn't win. Imagine seeing her in the media every god damn day.

Trump is playing 5D chess. The cuckservatives accused Trump of being an unwitting Hillary plant but really it was the other way around.

>swamp donkey
Kek

Who is this guy?

Someone needs to remind her sponsors and handlers of suck costs.

Jeebus this is sad

LIE LIE LIE
DRUMPFIES DON'T TRY TO FOOL US WITH ALT FACTS
youtube.com/watch?v=4iPxPr9utNk

lol, this shit never gets old... 2016 truly was something special

Well, I'm sure you could have corrected him with your wholesome, intelligent response. But alas, this exchange of opinions can never happen because democrats are afraid of discourse and open dialogue.

same shirt

>114142247

figures, this video was probably made months ago and some reason is being published

Lel

>Comments are disabled for this video.

shows how much trust they have in the population

I thought her donators have cut all ties to her by now

I-is she TRYING to look like a dystopian dictator here?

>comments disabled on the video
Gee I wonder.

It is her turn to be president. She will be in the white by the end of next month after Drumpf is impeached

anyone have that pic where she says she "doesn't even think of donald trump anymore"?

Rejoice fellow anons, for she will burn in Hell in the 9th circle for traitors, a freezing lake awaits her!

>yfw she runs again next time
>gets even more BTFO

Disliked.

maybe she doesn't like autistic frogs and anime memes.

Did you not see the stage she built at her """""victory headquarters""""" on election night?

She's been going for the dystopian look for a while.

O Shareblue, Mindless devil and damned devil's kith and kin, slaves to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a cup of jello with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your comrades eat. Thou shalt not, thou children of whores, make subjects of American sons; we have no fear of your army, by board and by media we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou sperm dumpsters of Saudi Arabia, Cum guzzlers of Qatar, brewer of idiocracy, cock-suckers of China, cuckolds of Mexico, pigs of communists, Child thives, destroyer of morals, defenders of pedofiles, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So Sup Forums declare, you lowlifes. You won't even be herding pigs for the Americans. Now we'll conclude, for we don't care if you call us fake news, call Trump different names like a bunch of autistic retards. You have no itilectual acumen and for this kiss our arse!

I've said it before and I'll say it again Hillary Clinton is a danger to the Trump presidency.

Even today his supporters started a chant of "lock her up" as his most recent rally.

She's going to spend the next 8 years trying to sabotage his presidency. She is part of a cabal that includes Soros and Obama

It is only a matter of time before they realize their political efforts are not working and they turn their attention to plans of assasination

There is one way to stop all of this from happening. Prosecute Hillary Clinton. Put her in jail. Put her head on a pike and the rest of the rats will go running.

I removed the soft lens filter and got this...

Weird

can any other anons confirm?

Do you not know how to link a fucking youtube?

"This country's best days are ahead of us"

Because he's gonna make America great again?

Okay, lets look at the bigger picture here. Why the fuck would she release this video? It's just a silly talking point, nothing new is being said in this video. She posted a video earlier to saying some empty bullshit also youtube.com/watch?v=u1vsyKD_UNM

Looks to me like there is some more covert going on here, these videos are worthless and asinine, I think there is some sort of coded message going out here to all her pedophile friends. Look at her head movements and shit in these two videoes, they are unnatural and weird. Don't take these videos at face value, don't you guys get fucking creeped out by them? Something is going here.

Swamp Ass Hillary is at it again.

Yes, republicans have been very open about criticism, have you noticed how much trumpy boy loves people who disagree with him?

hillary sells the best $45,000 hotdog & pizza sessions in town, money won't be an issue for her

Cant take the niggers seriously when all they do is say everything he does is shit. Have you young faggots never heard of the boy who cried wolf or some shit?

Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Just imagining all the jew money that went up in flames for her whole campaign.

Ending at the (((Javits))) center with a pedophile sending a bunch of crying faggots home.

Maybe there is justice in the world. At least sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNsTuvoNnaI
Fixed you link stupid faggot.

Trump's cabinet has more rich Jews than a synogogue.

>Well, you see, Trump's billionaire Jews that he put in charge of the economy are the GOOD ones who want to help us

No one is saying you have to love people who disagree with you, you hypocritical fuck. Trump isn't shutting down comments on official youtube videos, neither during the campaign, nor now that he's president. Nor is Trump restricting what the fake news media can say on their low-traffic blogs with disabled comments.

Simple.
>Block MSM from the white house
>Hillary releases Video
>MSM talks about Hillary to viewers instead
This antagonizes Trump in return.

>People say Trump isn't well liked
This is false; the media say Trump isn't well liked. In response, he completely skips the media and addresses the people directly via Twitter or, as of lately, rallies. People act like they have been liberated from oppression at these rallies.

As long as you people are whining about them, they ARE the good ones. If they weren't, you would be totally fine with them.

You cannot even make a counter argument after that letter.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMhqJfcNa3I

yes and I think I figured out who, remember during the primaries when a lot of people would claim that Trump was a Clinton plant? What if it was the other way around and she was Trump's plant all along?

is anyone buys that "lets make the world a batter place" shit?

I AM WITH HER!

???

If trump got impeached then Pence would be president.

Also those memes you guys hired graphic designers to do and they couldn't make them look authentic enough. Forced as fuck. Not one bit funny.

How in the fuck are you still here? How fucking desperate and pathetic are you?

thanks. I'm hoping you didn't over-exert yourself with all the heavy lifting and contribution. Here' have a (You). No one in this bread could function without your selfless contribution.

2/10 getting me to respond you hatched wound of a cunt.

Her left eye (appearing right on screen) is all over the show. She can't keep her fucking eyes straight.

This is in preparation for their spell in 9 hours.

BTFO Trumpfags.

He's listening very carefully.

Delete this.

Well you can "Go with her! To prison."

>An animated corps has strength.

kek

Honestly she looks like a dictator from some dystopian scifi. Does she not realize this? She freaks me out.

>as democrats, we have diverse views and values
>we are democrats, after all

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I also love that she keeps repeating "shared values" without ever saying what they are.

this, we need to get that line more to the left (heh).

>it wasn't enough
all the well educated city people voted for hillary tho so there is that

Is this another one of those coded videos from the earlier poster where we need to focus on her pacing and head movements? Something to do with #Pizzagate

?

Please let this happen

everytime i see her face i just want to punch it.. why won't this fucking unlikeable pos just die already. she looks fucking haggard

Who is this nobody?

>If trump got impeached then Pence would be president.
uhm that's not what would happen sweety

?

Um sweetie she cheated fair and square it was her turn, millions of fake votes don't lie.

makers mission
celebrate vital
past present and future
despite all the challenges we face
i remained convinced
yes
galvanized
millions of people
stay focused
dare greatly
thank you makers

I watched the video and she put the most emphasis in these words. is there a code?

She's like everyone's aging cunt of a mother.

>Reminder that this woman could have ben president

Jesus Christ...

>What are (((they))) afraid of?
Probably of governments being cancelled in sake of private competioning services.

some of the greatest moments of our lives for sure.

election night was pure magic.