What to do with the Jews?

Should all Jews be forced to live in Israel, to stop them from destroying our countries from within (racemixing, multiculturalism, Hollywood etc.)?
Or should Israel cease to exist, stopping all conflicts in the middle east and eradicating Zionism?

What is the final solution for our merchant friends? Throw them all into their own country or enjoy the many benefits of Israel not existing in this world?

>inb4 genociding all Jews, I'm talking about realistic options

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/behind-israel-s-campaign-vilify-peace-groups-968566518
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This kind of assumes you have the power to tell Jews what to do, when in reality, its the other way around

>all conflics in the middle east
you amerifats really have very little experience dealing with arabs have you.

Deal with the Dindu Nuffins first plox

glorious Eurostan 2018

>drumpf is destroying the USA

>"lets worried about the jews!"

lel pol always so stupid

If Israel didn't exist, Al Queda and ISIS would have no reason to attack the US. All wars in the middle east are because of Israel.
The only reason Muslims are in Europe is because they are """refugees""" from the wars in the Middle East.

Anyone is welcome here who understands and loves our Constitution. So Dennis Prager can stay and Ruth Ginsberg gets deported.

Of course the news station showing the truth is from based Slovakia.

Ok. So then your opinion is that Israel should not exist?
Sup Forums is for redpilled discussion, and redpilled discussion only.

I could have asked this question on Facebook if i wanted these sorts of replies

>what was the libyan-egyptian war
>what was the iran-iraq war
>what was the saudi-yemen war
>what was the lebanese civil war
>what was the war in darfur
>what was jordan's black september
>what was syria's levelling of hamat
>what was the north, the south and the houthi civil wars in yemen
>what was turkey's invasion of cyprus
>hell what was the armenian genocide
>what was morocco's invasion of western sahara
>what was somalia's collapse
>what was the baathist revolution in egypt, in syria and iraq
>what was the gassing of kurds by saddam
>and what was his invasion of quwait

Sometimes I wonder if you retards truly believe Jews are so amazing that they literally have more control than the USA and Russia combined.

Yes, ship em all to Israel. They scam and fraud everywhere else, we need to get rid of those scummy Jews.

Praise Thoth.

>israel

why not Egypt

When have you ever seen a jew renounce other jews who promote thr absurdity and degeneracy that is cultural marxism??? Never. Once the jews start using some common sense instead of "rooting" for their guy, then they can join the rest of humanity without ever having to worry about being the target of persecution.

Knowledge eternal

None of America's fucking business to begin with. It's only a threat to you morons who insist your homeland is in the Middle East, not ours.
I wish we'd stop giving billions and trillions of dollars to you fucking kike JIDF bastards

Checked.
And also, yes, exactly. Jews are never loyal to their country first, unlike German/British/French etc. who immigrated to America and always consider themselves AMERICAN first. Never the Jew. And especially as long as Israel continues to exist, they'll have no problems importing millions of brown people into the country they reside in.

uh

middleeasteye.net/news/behind-israel-s-campaign-vilify-peace-groups-968566518
of course you've never seen it reported. who do you think owns your TV?

This

Muzzie filth infects all it touches

these shits are fleeing the country

The move from isolationism has made it our business

The problem is not Jews or even Judaism.

Zionism is the problem.

then why did you invade saddam 26 years ago at the urging of the SAUDIS?
hell you even told israel to stay the fuck out of it so that arab coalition wouldn't chimp out at the idea of getting help from us. you seem perfectly fine sticking your cut dick in middle eastern affairs without us helping you

Exactly. Did you even read the thread? So your opinion is Israel should NOT exist? I'm seriously conflicted on this and made the thread to get some good discussion going but i forgot cuckchan is full of 16 year olds.

Take oil. Help Kurds. Set up shop in Irans backyard. Barry scrapped the project and wasted the effort.

>they're whiter than the USA, France and Sweden
>they're nationalists who are fighting the globalists
>they're killing Muslims on a daily basis
>they're the closest thing to a democracy in the Middle-East

Remind me again why we hate the Israelis?

friendly reminder that the second coming of Jesus Christ will not occur unless the Jews remain in the Holy Land.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with jews
gib white gf

Still waiting on the anti-Christ. We've got time.

Israel is not a country.

It's an illegal military occupation of land backed up by the west.

Before 1946/1947 Israel did not exist outside of Biblical mentions. The land they had was 'gifted' by the UK, and while the UK had controlled the land, it was not theirs to give.

I am entirely at peace if the Jewish people wish to have their own nation station. I very much understand that, but given the proven and provable history of the land, it is not theirs.

Hitchens mentions this in a talk, that Israeli archeology is among the best in the world, it really is. When given the chance to prove the biblical claim to the land, or to prove that there had been a Jewish state there before, they could not find a single thread of sustainable truth.

As to the 'problem' with Jews, its similar to the problem with Islam. Most Jews like most Muslims hold beliefs that outside their caste are just percieved as wrong, such as men thanking YHWH that they were born Jewish men, not women or gentile, or the belief that any non-jew is cattle for them to work as they please. Pretty fucked up, right? But they believe it, and these days that is a benign belief, they don't enforce it or expect people to believe it in any real way.

Zionism however has non-jews working for the jew state. You can see it in American evangelicals on TV, saying that for christ to come back they need to re-establish the full jewish state etc. Zionism is fucking horrific and is practiced by those who want to see it. It goes beyond a belief that while you may make part of your faith, prayers or thoughts but never practice to people who aren't Jewish ethnically or religiously working to do this, for no other reason than 'muh shekels' or the fact they are fucking morons who have a serf fetish and wish to be ruled over.

Kike please, it just a simple thread to discuss your people. No need for your tricks.

It's a good point, I would still like to see Jews come out and take a very public stance and renounce cultural marxism. though

>>they're nationalists who are fighting the globalists

False. They are the Globalists. Also not white. They lack R1a and R1b.

Not a single paragraph is true
Why did you write all this text

Explain.

Why did you take the time too write this long ass post
You need to make your life more interesting

this whole "globalist vs nationalist" thing is a lie made up by those jews in order to make them seem as if they are your greatest ally, when in fact, many jews in israel have ties to the jews ruining the world.

a jew is a jew, jews aren't white and are "semitic" (talking about non-khazar/original jews) , just like the arabs, and they have degeneracy at every turn.

take for example, tel aviv.

Not an answer.

Your life is not a life

Still not an answer.

Fuck you Adolf your country is fake news now.

This tactic seems kinda familiar.
Where have I read about it?

israel should be BIG prison
no jews = eternal peace

very based post user

Did a lot of reading on the subject.

Still waiting on our Russian friend answering me.

>What to do with the Jews
send them my qt's

foreskin will amaze them

> deport all the diaspora to Israel
> they're all leftists
> they now force Israelis to racemix, open the borders and check Jewish privilege

dey kiked saddam to invade Kuwait, they hinted to him, but never said it out straight.

He was kiked, now he is something that walks again. Saddam is ISIS. A gjengagner
Long story here
>But he is not done yet

The russian is a jewish shill.

I'm aware.

That being said, I'd like some counter points. If I am infact wrong, factually, I'd like to correct that.

im would prefer to live with jews in my life than mudslimes

'I'd rather live with someone who thinks of themselves as my puppet master, will act as my friend, will manipulate me and will abuse my trust than someone I know I can't trust'

Why would you prefer a sneaky neighbour over someone you know you need to watch?

cries out as he hits you

Theyre in europe because the only one holding them back was gadaffi and the US killed him so yeah i guess you can still blame the zionists in your government

I don't think they will ever have this conversation. It's much needed but the jewry is so deep in the US govt and no president is brave enough to stand up to a few wimpy, limp wristed jews. All US Presidents take orders from Tel Aviv. Even Hillary, Obama, Bush even Trump, when Israel tells them to jump, they all say "how high, master?" This is actually one of the most common reasons people don't bother voting in fake elections. Politics are just like FAKE wresting and it's a waste of time to bother.

>take orders from tel aviv
>tel aviv
stopped reading and informed mossad

>UK had controlled the land, it was not theirs to give.

If you control the land its fucking yours, you brits should know that better than anyone.

Unless you're a "new" brit.

Historically you are correct. If you can subdue the local population and keep the land, historically it made it yours.

This is fairly recent history, and while the UK controlled the land, they had never made an official claim to it.

Israel often cite a document, I forget the name / number of it, saying that they had the land ratified, what the document actually says is that it can never be ratified as it's for the indigenous peoples to self determine.

Leave them alone.
There are 15m Jews in the world. There are dozens of "'minorities" far larger than them

>what was the lebanese civil war
>what is Syria
>what is Egyptian problems
Technically that's Israel's fault. Israel backed one of the militias in the Labanese civil war thus escalating it.
Syria and Egypt in the other hand used to like each other a lot and wanted to make a unity agreement but obviously Israel was in between them. After losing to Israel several times the agreements fell through and Egypt now bows down to Zionists.

>thus escalating it
yes, like 8 years after it broke out and spilled to our border via PLO

>60001
oy vey

The question should be should we let any of the Central Banking Zionists live when we end the FED?

He is here.
OwO