Fake / Disinfo news networks like CNN are the enemy of the people

It came from the horse's mouth, Sup Forums. Pic is a screencap of a portion of Trump's CPAC speech.

CNN, NY Times and all of these other (90%) shitty news outlets are literally domestic fucking enemies.

""I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

The above oath has never been so true as it is now. Thank God Trump knows this and is on our side.

The tables have turned and we need to continue our efforts, or even double down just like the enemy has.

Bump

Bump again because fuck your worthless foreskin threads.

We need to stop calling them journalists and news outlets. They are soldiers for the globalists. Spreading propaganda.

We here at CNN would never lie we good boys!
stare at this owl until you get sleepy

Hey hey, ho ho
Fake news has got to go!

I hate that green screen faggot. Total shill operative.

The key point of my thread is to get the message across that:

These mother fucking "news" outlets are the enemy of not only our country, but the world.

They're dis-information terrorists.

Top Kek

And to go one step further, you can throw in those professional (paid) protestors that constantly cause a ruckus over every little thing.

They're not exercising their first amendment rights; they're slowly trying to push a divide & conquer agenda and are totally against American culture and values.

bump bcos fuck fake news. SAD!

They're being instructed by Obama and funded by Soros

Calm down kiddo, while these outlets suck, they´re not terrorists. I dislike the most of them, but honestly, we can´t let CNN get the nuclear codes.

If they're not terrorists, then what are they?

The garbage reporting they spew 24/7 has caused so much fear and angst in the brain dead liberal masses. These fucks literally think they're going to be sent to FEMA camps or gulags.

Trump is shooting in the right direction with lashing out at the media but the way he does it is more just getting mad at people who talk bad about him. Leftfags are right when they we live in a post-truth world because of the combination of news, entertainment, and profit.

The MSM run by the globalists are the biggest threat to our democracy. Fortunately we have the internet so they can't completely control the message but they are trying their best with controlling Twitter, Reddit, etc.

This is no longer D vs R. It's The People vs The Globalist Elites. Good vs Evil. Buckle up.

1) the american people are stupid enough to continously buy into their crap and 2) people are free to turn off the television, thus you can´t really label it terorrism because people freely chooses to consume it.

I agree. Trump and his team need to come up with a solid new strategy on how to deal with these shit news stations.

>BREAKING NEWS

>TRUMP SHEDS HIS SKIN AT NIGHT TO FEED ON THE BLOOD OF AFRICAN AMERICAN TODDLERS WITH A PROBOSCIS-LIKE APPENDAGE HE EXTRUDES FROM HIS PENIS

Your first point totally invalidated your second point.

These vocal minority fucksticks are too stupid to know any better; they can't think for themselves and have absolutely zero critical thinking skills.

It's an endless goddamn cycle for a portion of our population.

Someone hack CNN and put that shit on the front page in BIG RED LETTERS.

Agreed.

You forgot the "SOURCES SAY." You need to cover your ass. Just pretend a source said it and you can say anything.

>BREAKING NEWS

>OVER 9,000 OF OUR SOURCES SAY TRUMP SHEDS HIS SKIN AT NIGHT TO FEED ON THE BLOOD OF AFRICAN AMERICAN TODDLERS WITH A PROBOSCIS-LIKE APPENDAGE HE EXTRUDES FROM HIS PENIS

perfect

good vs. evil, lol and of course you're good, lul. burger brainwashing works.

I can't believe you guys like my shitpost this much.

I love you Sup Forums