Media Ban

>the land of ''freedoms''

Imagine if that was Obama, Sup Forums would chimpout

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/columnists/foxs-white-house-bans-fox-news-story-completely-unravels/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/10/obama-press-freedom-cpj_n_4073037.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-politics/10055318/US-Justice-Department-secretly-seizes-Associated-Press-phone-records.html
theguardian.com/world/2013/may/13/america-government-associated-press-phone-records
ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCABRE94C0ZW20130513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a fuckin leaf
For years, Obamma refused entry to Alex Jones and the Drudge Report and we didn't chimp out. Now it's our turn to get rid of fake news sites and all I'm hearing is the constant autistic screeching from the left

You know better, OP

Infowars is not a DC news...

Just imagine..

He did it? No.

get rekt

>hate = ban
Nice try Trumputin

If the media insulted Obama every single day instead of sucking his balls then I would be on the media's side.

Technically, we're already chimping out.

Uh yeah, he did.

Chugging maple syrup and going "no." doesn't mean you're right.

>obama ban foxnews

kys

>FAKE NEWS

mediaite.com/columnists/foxs-white-house-bans-fox-news-story-completely-unravels/

Was Breitbart and Info Wars invited to the WH by Obama? No? So it's just a different side of the same coin

>interviews
>attempted
are you fucking retarded?

documents show Fox News had a front row seat for 8 years.

Documents show right wing retards are dindu nuffins who use Obama as a security blanket.

RIGHT WING RETARDS BTFO

lol.

I mean you can look up the things fox has said against Obama, so its not really a "if" they tried to push the obama not being born in america situation.

Also shouldnt Trump try to do a better job and be a better president than Obama? I never understood why people who hated Bush but liked Obama would say "well Bush did that too" as if it excuses something, like yes he did, and you didnt like him. Same goes for Obama and Trump.

>same coin

>444
>44
>555
>44
>99

kek is with me

feels good man

Fox News isn't right-wing. They're the propaganda arm of the establishment Republican Party. Remember, they savaged Donald Trump harder than even CNN for a year.

Did u see what this retard claimed

They're not b& or being prosecuted from peddling bullshit and there's still going to be plenty of anti trump news agencies (MSNBC, CBS, ABC etc) pelting Spicer with the same question x10 which you'll be able to view or read about the press conference on

Why the fuck was Buzzfeed ever invited in the first place?

My point is obama nerver did shit like that

Obama has done similar things before.. am I being trolled lol.

And CNN isn't news

But apparently he did shit like give fucking Buzzfeed press credentials

It also helped the majority of the media coddled him

no

>My point is obama nerver did shit like that

Obama literally put reporters under secret surveillance u tard.

Citation

>sexy girl
Why are Liberal girls so hot?

huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/10/obama-press-freedom-cpj_n_4073037.html

No. Sup Forumslution is on full damage control ITT

Are you serious?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-politics/10055318/US-Justice-Department-secretly-seizes-Associated-Press-phone-records.html

theguardian.com/world/2013/may/13/america-government-associated-press-phone-records

ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCABRE94C0ZW20130513

This is a ban?

>Huffington post
>credible source

I honestly hope someone guts thats bitch.

Should put a Brazzers logo on it

No. Its worse.

and

No one is banned from future press briefings. Today was just a small "gaggle" that cnn and others weren't invited to.

You asked for a citation concerning surveillance

Fix your ADD Wong

Hey look! CNN is reporting the truth. Oh shit!

Not if it was justified