WTF IS THIS SHIT??

Why are they becoming the mouthpiece of CNN?? Every fucking time you turn on CNN one of these 2 is being interviewed by Manu Raju, attacking Trump!!! This is gonna be 90mins of shitting on Trump isn't it?

What the fuck is their endgame???

They don't have the balls to actually do anything against their party lines legislatively anyway

They are evil, dishonest, compulsive liars who will do anything to flood America with muslim islamists and prop up racial hatred.

Thats their end game. Thats all they want

They are aging RINOs that need to be primaried

I've voted all my life for McCain

That being said...

You're a traitor. Like him.

I'll vote for him again if he is successful in pushing the Russian link investigation and gets Trump impeached for the lulz

You sound triggered

No. Just saying you're a traitor. Like him.
You need to be eradicated.

Go back to Reddiit please.

1 knows he'll be brought down with Pedo/Pizzagate and the other for human trafficking across the Mexican border. They are both terrified.

Request for safe space: denied

Please check your local area for PTSD therapists if your symptoms continue lol

Yeah right. Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix, all the big cities are solid McCain country. He's been in the game this long for a reason

Safe space? Kek you really are from Reddiit.

Just go back you fat chromosome denying ugly bitch.

Safe space Kek

Ding Ding Ding

I already told you this site is mine too, it's not your safe space, now watch me breed Sup Forums while you watch from your cuckshed

They are clearly trying to lead a actual revolution against Trump. Katy Perry worse a resist armband during the award show and Clinton says resist in her speech today. Think its a coincidence? Its all very well planned they are going to try to pull a coup this spring.

To help build support for the glorious revolution.

You should have been redpilled on graham and McCain 10 years ago. Yes, they are corrupt globalist fucks, some of the worst in our government.

What? Breeding?

We do not fuck fat women, I'm sorry to disappoint you, subhuman.

Just go back. You have to go back.

I'm still wrecking a few conservanerds on another thread, you're going to have to wait your turn

Kek you really are delusional aren't you?

Just go home you fat pig. Mohammad is waiting for you.

>I'm still wrecking a few conservanerds on another thread

yeah ok kid....

Your embarrassing yourself. I welcome you because you're unintentionally redpilling people with your stupidity.

(((Ad hominems)))

(((Your)))

That is not how you use that word.

Who is the fourth person supposed to be? Middle eastern?

n/m, US, so must be Hispanic.

Yes it is

DOES THIS MEAN LIGHTER SKIN GETS WORSE PAY??? RACISSSSTTTT

No it isn't.

It isn't a statement you just use you idiot it is a term describing the burden of proof lying on somebody attacking an argument.

You do an ad hominem, you don't say it.

How do you think its supposed to be said?

I was grammatically correct anyway but i cant wait for reddits "le educated college intellectual" to tell me i was supposed to be using a contraction in that sentence.

Also, don't let her bully you, her friends at Washington State U say it's racist to use grammar to attack people because English is an ever changing languageeeee

>short people earn less
lmao

(((Retardation)))

Who is this hacker called Sup Forums?

(((Not knowing how to write in a single language without making elementary fuck ups)))

I forgot that facts are racist.

>Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

Again, an action, not a sentence to be thrown around

Haha 2 old queens that think they can take down Trump...

Correct. They're using the same tactics as they did in Egypt and Ukraine. They will attempt their "American Spring". This year in all likelihood.

The media Trump booted has been operating in sedition mode since November.

(((Autism)))

Sure thing.

Any other insults that don't work in the real world?

Racist? Call me a racist you nigger kike.

Or a bigot. Maybe I'm a bigot you fat ugly lesbo fuck.

Or maybe I'm a transphob, because chromosomes define gender.

What is it?

Ad hominem?

Is it ad hominem?

i been saying for days now MCCain and graham will run as democrats in 2020 vs trump.

both rep/dem establishments will back them should be fun.

>Every fucking time you turn on CNN
...which is no time ever, so why worry?