Your move, Sup Forums

>does this mean we can stop jew chewing baby dicks?
i sure as fuck hope so

Yes, we should stop circumcision and stop baptizing babies. We should stop killing them too.

Actually yeah. Baptism is actually something you did as a full consenting adult.
That's why the Confirmation is seen as the real entry into christianity.

Also baptizing babies neither hurts them nor does it kill them

Uhhhhh... yeah? All 3 of those things

I agree with his entire notion. All three should be illegal except for special circumstances. Like rape, fucked up forskin harming the child. Baptising is a practice of a faggot religion fie faggots and has no real reason to exist other than muh tradition.

all women would claim they were raped to get an abortion then...

Baptizing does no harm, and yes, we should stop mutilating children.

I mean that seems reasonable to me.

Maybe not baptism since...that doesn't do anything to them. It's fucking water.

Yes, actually. Adults get baptized, there's no reason to force infantile baptism. And definitely need to get rid of circumcision for babies.

>baptism is the same as murdering and mutilating them.

Agreed on the circumcising though.

Why is this a question? Corcumcision under the age of consent should have been outlawed a long time ago.

Non-sequitur.

Murder is not circumcision or baptism.

Yes, it does

Yes.

Aborting nonwhites is okay though.

Yes

Is he trying to help our cause?

>Aug 2014

Yes to both.

Mutilating a young boys genitals is wrong.

Baptising an infant who hasn't made the cconscientious choice to accept Christ as his savior is wrong.

Baptism follows salvation and salvation only.

Salvation is a choice.

Therefore, infant baptism is literal degeneracy.

Reminder: If you were "baptized" as a baby, it didn't count.
Not even shit posting.

This abortion should still be legal for niggers and other muds

You want to make it illegal to throw a little water on some kid? Are you fucking retarded?

>inb4 burgers defend circumcision

It's something they should have a say in as adults, so yes. We should stop circumcising babies and baptizing them.

How can aborted babies have a say if they dont have sayings?

Yes and you should

If abortion is legal due to rape, you're going to see a LOT of innocent men's lives ruined by fake rape accusations because the woman wants an abortion.

You're also going to see rape victims not be believed because they're getting an abortion.

Stop being a damn degenerate and innocent people will have better lives.

Yes and yes.

>comparing dead babies to something that doesn't kill them

lmao wat

> Circumcision
Yes, should absolutely be banned
> Baptism
Does no harm to children. The religion it's part of certainly does, then again not so sure how you'd go about banning that or if it would even be remotely possible.

>Sup Forums is actually against circumcision
Holy fuck how can you claim to be a white man when you don't do one of the most important European traditions

Circumcision should be mandatory.

>aborting a baby is wrong because they have no say in it
Who in the fuck ever made that argument

And commit perjury?

Their claims would be checked and jailed if false.

As a Fundamentalist Protestant Christian, HELL YES!!!

The day of the rake will be swift and unspeakable.

>Baptising an infant who hasn't made the cconscientious choice to accept Christ as his savior is wrong.
>Baptism follows salvation and salvation only.
Thats why confirmation is a sacrament.

Refusing to circumcise is wrong.

The only argument against it is anti-semitism

>european tradition

Nice bait

Hmmmm...

> circumcision
> European
lol, was literally never done in Europe, the only people who do it there now are Muslims. It only even started in America some time in the 1900s because a religious fanatic thought it would decrease masturbation and it somehow caught on. Btw nice bait.

>Killing baby
>mutilating baby
>splashing water on baby
>equivalent

Bad analogy. Waterboarding is worse than execution by law yet waterboarding doesn't kill you

Circumcision needs to be mandatory

>Prevalence of circumcision
>Africa circumcised
>Europe uncircumcised
Troll.exe

You're a bad troll.exe

YES

Sacraments are heathen.

>((((european)))) traditions

Yes. I've been harping about circumcision for years. It should be illegal to perform the procedure on infants.

Many, many MRAs and anyone at all with a soul think this. The (((jews))) will never allow it.

Circumcision should be mandatory

>ending a life = splashing a baby with fucking water

NO GOYIM
IF I CAN'T CHEW ON THE BABY'S DICK WHERE WILL I GET MY POWERS FROM

>Baptism follows salvation and salvation only.

This. You have to be submerged to be baptized too. That's what the original Greek means.

European values stem from Jewish values so that's not a valid argument

>both happen in the physical world
>both violate NAP
>both involve the use of matter
>both done in institutions
>implying they aren't very similar
Not an argument

You're being banned for trolling btw

>i will willingly lessen the feeling of sex to my son
>i will do something as to not be seen as an anti-semite

t. Liberal

Yes, absolutely. Circumcision and religion should be a choice made by the child when they are old enough to make such a choice.

If eating a bucket of shit every Christmas was a "European tradition", would you do that too? Because circumcision is close to that level of retarded. Also, I don't know any circumcised people, t. European.

>Also baptizing babies neither hurts them nor does it kill them

Well, it puts you into a contract with the church and since I was baptized I'm subject to its tax which was the reason I had to leave it.

I really hope no one replies to this other than me.

>Canada

Every fucking time.

if splashing it with water is so meaningless surely you can forego doing it until its older

>baptism is comparable to circumcision or ABORTION
>getting your head dunked in water for 2 seconds is like getting your dick cut up and scarred for life or being murdered by your mom before you were born
lmfao

You should look up African circumcision. They use unsanitary old knives and their mouth. It's fucked.

Fuck off jew shill

Yes

>I will refuse to circumcise my son thus making when he grows up sex is awful for him
>because muh NATURE
You marxists can fuck right off

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Baptism is my submersion, not sprinkling.

The Bible says "Christ arose" from the water.

yes

>European traditions
>leaf

Yes, we should. What now OP?

>post about dick cutting

Hundreds of cut or uncut fags come out and yell MUH DICK

Fuck off, you disgusting kike.

Once they notice you are banned for responding as a troll they won't

Circumcision is important, refusing to get a circumcision is retarded

Then we should donate better tools

Fuck off nazi.

Yes

Yes

>i will make decisions about my sons body without his consent

>read post
>check flag
>check relies
Everything seems in order here.

>if aborting a baby is wrong because they have no say in it

Uh.. aborting a baby is wrong because it's murder.

That's the entire point. You can send your kids to military school and they don't "have a say in it." You can't murder your kids.

Fuck off you disgusting Nazi.

Aborting a baby isnt wrong because the baby has no say in it. It is wrong because takes away life from the baby. It WAS ok to circumcise children and it is ok to baptize children because it is done for the spiritual good of the child.

Yep sounds good to me.

afaik only Catholics do infant baptism and they vote left, so i think it's a fantastic idea for you to alienate them just a little bit more.

Baptism is symbolic. It has no effects on the body or minds and brings religious parents peace of mind.

Circumcision should absolutely be banned. It's a savage fucking ritual with nothing but drawbacks(or the lack of "draw backs" if you get me). It should only be used as a medical procedure where necessary.

I really hope no one replies to this other than me.

Yep, they should just be offered a morning after pill when they go to report the rape imo.

You should be able to do whatever you want to your childs sex organs up until age 18.

Is circumcision required by Christianity, or is that just a Jewish thing?

Yes we should top lopping off the foreskins of infants. Not because they have no say in it, but because it is irreversible. Comparing that to splashing fucking water on an infant is laughable. You can choose to reject your religion and baptism at a later date (like I did), you cannot choose to get your foreskin back (like I can't). You likewise cannot restore life. I don't even care about the religious implications of abortion personally, but how can anyone be okay with violating the right to life that our constitution guarantees? A fetus is genetically the same as a human at around a week. There is no other scientifically objective way to measure when a human life begins.

I think baptizing is a freedom of religion issue, because the kid may not grow up to be a Christian. It sounds stupid, but you may have a harder time joining some religions if you've been baptized, because they may consider you technically Christian.

>what are vaccines

It's not murder it's a human right

>You can send your kids to military school and they don't "have a say in it."
Actually no because that's childabuse

Is he comparing baptism to murder?

Really?

> circumcision

*autistic screeching*

a. fucking. leaf.

>Circumcision is important, refusing to get a circumcision is retarded

some nuke this guy

Protestants and athiests are really the only groups that vote left-wing in America. I'm glad they are considered freaks and alienated even more.

YES

Abortion is objectively immoral

Circumcision is objectively immoral and Jewish cuckery

"Sprinkling"/infant baptism isn't necessarily immoral but it defeats the point of baptism: to repent and devote your life to Christ, which isn't something you can consent to or decide for yourself as an infant

St. Paul said there was no need to cut your dick to adore God.

Foreskin is the mark of the savage. Circumcision should be complusory

Baptism should be something they do as an adult, but it doesn't kill them. Circumcision should also be something they choose as an adult, and it occasionally kills or mutilates them, or requires amputation. Murdering them shouldn't be something you do, whether they get a say or not, but sociopaths, retards, and narcissistic hedonists will never be moved by that argument.

Yes, and no, baptizing is taking away all sins f mankind from the baby and is more related to the parents (Trying to save their baby soul) and less with baby choosing that religion.

That's why we have First communion which means that a kid fully accepts Christianity/Catholicism as his/her religion.

You can't get to heaven without a circumcision