Really jogs the noggin

Really jogs the noggin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
youtu.be/5skCLP8PH6k
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Final_Judgment.html
jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=OciFqFu4qRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not to emphasize the trivial and sentimental
Yup, sure does.

>not merely to give the public what it wants.
Really jogs the noggin.

>whenever they are fully informed.
Noggin's really jogging now!

>two tweets in the middle column directly contradict the sentiment JFK is proposing
>implying your cherrypicked shit invalidates the overall message

Noggins in overdrive wew wew

JFK lived in a world where ownership of the media was widely dispersed. We live in a world where 90% of all media is owned by six corporations, which share board members.

In JFKs world, the news media was the voice of the people. In our world, it's the voice of multinational megacorps.

Think Miller is posting some new shit tonight but dont quote me on that

Then it's the President's job to be the voice of the people. ALL people.

He is constantly promoting division and derision instead of unity.

I honestly initially supported Trump because he seemed to want the truth, he wanted this shroud of secrecy and lies and all the bullshit exposed. He has wacky policies and shit but I wouldn't even mind if he didn't flip flop and lie so god damn much, then attack the free press for doing the exact same thing.

He was supposed to be better than this.

You forgot this part

>"But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security."

The press does realize that the president ALSO HAS rights to the 1st amendment, right?

Right?

They must really hate it when he uses it.

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

He has to shut down the "free" press, because they are not the free press, they are owned by the same people who benefit from TPP.

nice words JFK, but thats all they are

words

JFK truly the greatest of all time

After Obama of course.

reminder that all MSM is owned by 6 fucking companies, with the BBC being the outlier which has lost basically all practical credibility due their lack of coverage of the pakistani child traffickers and their own pedophile scandal

>No president should fear public scrutiny of his program
Except he got shot because of public scrutiny.

>constantly promoting division and derision instead of unity

When?

>secrecy and lies
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

Do you get paid well to shill poorly? Nobody voted for Trump so that he would please people like you.

You know what to do.

But the negative polls in the election were fake. I mean really fake. How are you informing people if you're so obviously and frequently wrong?

This.

The fact is that Trump is opposing a propaganda tool of the dominant social class, not a free press. If OP honestly believes that the American press is an example of "free and honest" press then there is no hope for him.

In reality OP is most likely a paid shill working for the "free press", which proves the president correct

Consolidation of ownership does not prove collision between competing news agencies. You guys are retarded if you think the media is outright lying to you. They all have their lean (FOX is conservative, NBC is liberal) but none of them are sitting in a room deciding how they're going to dupe the American people. What Trump is doing is fucking poison to our democracy

That'd be fine and dandy if he demonstrated this part of JFK's speech as well:

"I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers-- I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them."

I have never ONCE seen Trump own up to a mistake even when he's directly contradicting his own god damn words. It's always ad hominems, shifting blame, or some half assed justification. I don't mind him being completely candid and not politically correct, I welcome it. That's why I've wasted half my life on this stupid ass website in the first place. It's just the way he dances around subjects and never actually explains shit that gets me so fucking annoyed.

His twitter and speeches have led me to this conclusion.

He doesn't try to appeal to ALL Americans, just the people in lining his pocket. I genuinely do not give a flying fuck about partisan politics, but it's just disgusting to me that he does that.

Obama and Dubya may have pandered to their own parties, but not so goddamn blatantly as to just dismiss all criticism as fake news. That's what bugs me so much, and that's what I like about Kennedy's speech.

He openly welcomes debate and criticism, so he can straight up blow it the fuck out. I want that from Trump. Facts. Not attacks, not excuses, facts and plans. I have barely seen anything since the very vague shit he had on his website during the election.

>Any negative polls are fake news
Not just MSM. "ANY". Thats what I don't like.

In reality I am a community college advisor making a shitty $17 an hour listening to stupid ass nigs whine about not getting their gibsmedats to pay for their 3 kids when it's not even meant for that in the first place. But by all means, keep calling me a shill.

The mainstream media is not the public. True public scrutiny would come from all the "new media" types. If Trump legitimately screws up I guarantee they will criticize him. You think Alex Jones won't talk shit about Trump if he deserves it?

Different times. Kennedy may have felt differently if he saw what the world became.

JFK declared war on the Fed and secret societies... and was assassinated for it. If he survived to see what those secretive cabals did to the world he would certainly understand the concept of "fake news". He would have understood that those elite conspirators had taken over the media and turned it into a weapon.

If I out something in quotes, it must be true

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

dont expect any sort of reasonable conversation on this board with these monkeys

I wholeheartedly believe Jones is not into party politics, and honestly respect him for the fact that he admits when he reports things incorrectly, but he's got too much of a conspiracy nut vibe to believe.

The way I get my political news is by listening to MSM, then reading Trumps twitter, seeing the consensus on Sup Forums, checking out Sup Forums's sources, and then forming my own opinion by filtering out what bias is coming from MSM and what bias is coming from Sup Forums and its sources.

I appreciate Alex Jones since he actually at least tries to see other points of view and reports things, but the guy is just too gullible. Wouldn't surprise me to see him being fed lies too.

>without debate, without criticism, no administration and no country can succeed

Pretty much the left in a nutshell. Kill all nazis, amirite?

That's respectable. I'm pretty sure Alex Jones and infowars tell you to do your own research anyways. I certainly don't trust everything they say but those guys are more respectable than any of the MSM.

> mfw young JFK resembles MOOT

>Not just MSM. "ANY". Thats what I don't like.
Where do you hear poll results except through the MSM?

C-SPAN.

>inb4 government funded programming is fake news

>Then it's the President's job to be the voice of the people. ALL people.
Actually no the president's job is to be the voice of the States of the Union on the world stage to be the commander in chief of the military and to be in charge of the execution of the laws passed by Congress.

Only the House of Representatives was designed in our Constitution to be the voice of the people in the Federal government and the Senate was designed to be the voice of the States in the legislature. Of course the 17th amendment one of the worst things to happen to America changed it so the Senate is also directly elected by the people(instead of senators being selected by an individual State's legislature) which has been a huge driving force behind the ever centralization of Federal power over the States as the stages no longer has a say in the Federal government with the Senate now it is the voice of the most populated cities of x state.

You're an American damnit you should know how our government operates

>says the medias first golden boy

>You think Alex Jones won't talk shit about Trump if he deserves it?
No because largely he's a hack.

Ron Paul has been doing this on both accounts(criticising Trump when he fucks up supporting him when he doesn't) but he's been labeled fake news/Russian agent by the msm

>JFK declared war on the Fed
Please don't repeat this lie user it simply isn't true. EO11110 gave more power to the Fed
youtu.be/5skCLP8PH6k

The reason JFK was assassinated had to do with his opposition to the Israeli nuclear weapons program and both he and his brothers opposition to the illegal Israeli lobbies in America not being registered as foreign agents. The later being specifically why RFK was murdered.
Link related as a short on what actually happened to JFK.
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Final_Judgment.html

you understand this was a speech asking the media to censor itself?

>its the president's job to be the voice of the people
>actually no the president's job is to be the voice of the states of the union

The United States population synonymous with the States of the Union. Don't bring up the constitution if you're gonna dip out on the preamble.

Not to mention you're taking my shit out of context in the first place. The user I quoted stated that JFK's America had the media as the voice of the people, but now the media is controlled by conglomerates. My reply is stating """""IF THAT'S THE CASE"""", """""THEN""""" it is our President who should be our voice in their place.

jfklibrary.org/Research/Research-Aids/JFK-Speeches/American-Newspaper-Publishers-Association_19610427.aspx

This is the whole speech. Tell me where. The closest I see to that is where he's telling the media to be careful with what they release in the interest in national security, but at no point do I see him saying to censor it.

What JFK said is really nice and all but it means absolutely nothing when your opponents had no intention of civility from the start
When your own press hates the dominant ethnic group everything degenerates into a brawl

you nigger lover

We live in a different time period dumbass.

But JFK said essentially the same thing trump said during his press conference. Don't care if a negative story comes out and is true, but they should report lies or purposely twist things.

They are both saying the same thing

MSM is owned by globalist corporations tho.

Texas is still paying for John Kennedys blood.

Shill thread please ignore

>we're the ones cherrypicking
see

Former BRAAAAAAAAAAAP Supporter here, this meme is dumb. But seriously we can't let *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP* *sniff sniff*

youtube.com/watch?v=OciFqFu4qRY