Non-racial nationalism or Racial nationalism?

Non-racial nationalism or Racial nationalism?
strawpoll.me/12410070

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nationalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>multiculturalism or nationalism

>Implying a nation isn't the embodiment of the race who made it.
>Implying displacing the founding race won't change the definition and cultural practices of that nation.

What the fuck is "Racial Nationalism"?

White Nationalism for example.

Guarantee every single person voting for civic is a spic mongrel from murica.

No such thing. Never been done before.

Multiracial =/= multicultural.

Monocultural non-racial nationalism or monocultural racial nationalism?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nationalism

Every single empire of value in the entire world was nationalist. The moment it became Multicultural was once it had already used Nationalism and its homogeneity to conquer and subdue their territories (Golden age of Rome, Greece, Golden horde)..

But once they settled, allowed different races, religions, and cultures to live in their empire, each and every one of them experienced rebellions from each race, religion and culture.

Multiculturalism is responsible for destroying Rome, but Nationalism was responsible for building it.

>No such thing. Never been done before.

It hasn't been necessary until now.

How about ethnic nationalism you fucking mongoloid.

Civic nationalism for America but with ethno-communities. Ethnic nationalism for Europe.

I'm all for ethnic nationalism my mongol friend. I'm just checking what people on Sup Forums think on the subject.

IQnationalism is the answer.

Smartasses of the world UNITE.

And you honestly think that these lesser races will agree to segregating themselves from us, when it's us who keeps them alive, feeds them, and cleans up after their shit?

They fought so hard to "integrate" in the 60s, the cycle will just repeat and we'll be in the same exact mess we're in now.

There is no room for any non-whites here

This tbqh famalam

The people pushing for racial nationalism are almost always mutts, Jews, faggots, some mixed-breed mestizo, etc. It's an untenable collectivist meme ideology espoused by people (on the Internet) who want to be included in the elite group but who are on an individual level very shit-tier people. This is almost always true.

Here's your (You).

Plenty of blacks want to get away from white culture. Just look how they resist "gentrification." Large numbers should be deported to begin with, but I have no problem with black Americans who really want to contribute staying. The core and foundation of America is white and European, but it's undeniable that along the way minorities have made contributions. I don't think it's fair to deport working, life-long citizens who want to remain. Emphasis on working - those without respectable jobs can't expect anything.

racial in europe
non racial in usa

simple

Name a single living prominent white nationalist who meets the following criteria:
- explicitly white nationalist
- explicitly names the Jew and recognizes that they have opposing interests to whites
- understands the nuances of genetics and factors them into his ideology
- is not a homosexual or intimately familiar with homosexuals
- is not obese or extremely overweight
- is not poor, uneducated white trash
- does not defend or associate with Jews, promote homosexuality, etc.
- is not a government asset

Name a single one.

Ethnic nationalism is dead, we should all be realistic and strife for civic nationalism.
Close borders and the nation will remains fairly white and peaceful, this is the only thing we CAN achieve.

Hmm
>people with a common racial, historical, and communal bond forming a state to advance their interests and well-being
versus
>people from dissonant cultures, different races, and lacking any sort of communal or fraternal ties to their new neighbors coming together and advancing their interests harmoniously

Guess which one works and which is pure fantasy.

I don't engage much outside of Anonymous communities but I'm not any of those things so why should I care?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

>For Europe, Africa, Asia
Ethnic Nationalism
>For North America, South America, Oceania
Civic Nationalism
>For Antarctica
Penguin Nationalism

non-racial because ethnicly im from newzealand but ive been in the uk all my life

How is this relevant?

Why shouldn't we implicitly work for our own ethnic interests instead of some globalized version of our nationalities? Liberal nationalism will keep London and Paris non-native. The anti-white programming has disarmed whites of working for their own interest, Liberal nationalism will only echoes that programming.

Let me know when you have a valid response to and .

I'm sorry that your country is being overrun by shitskins, but the answer is not to LARP as a controlled op retard on the Internet.

To be honest I believe in kind of a middle path famalam. See it's true that many minorities are less loyal to the nation but it does not by any means encompass all. Nevertheless, white genocide is a serious problem. We have to be realistic about this. Demographically speaking, Jews and black women are the most bluepilled group so they're out. The rest can maybe be worked with or deported for various reasons. Crime, being part of subversive groups, being illegals etc. Ideally we'd have less than 15%. I'm going to go non-racial for shits but I think this is a false dichotomy.

How are those things relevant to white nationalism?

American White Nationalism has been pretty shit since this man died, but there are some pretty solid European movements for it.

which alive person has the most chance to take the legendary path atm?

non racial non nationalism

>Never been done before.

Try every European nation prior to 1950.

Nationalism based on ideals or Nationalism based melanin

Maybe one day that might work but for now the political climate would simply destroy the movement you mention, like it dit dozens of time before, before it would be anything significant.

So you start mild and go hard later.

If anyone here actually think DA JOOZ are bad, you better get a clue

Stormfags and Mudslimes are working together against strong white race realists and our white Israeli allies. So which side are you on- the one with the Shitskins and the white men calling themselves after shitskins (Aryan is an Indian word) or on the side of rational people who understand that Israel is part of the great network of Western nations and that only by opposing retarded Stormfags who work against the West alongside Mudslimes out of a delusion that Jews are all-seeing reptile people can we secure a future for Western civilization- which is a real thing that exists in the present as opposed to the non-existent "thousand year Reich ruled by "true Aryans"" that stormfags want.

>racial ancestry is melanin
You sound like one of those 'why would you care for skin color??' -people.

>Nationalism based on ideals
Can't homogeneity, shared ancestry and strong social cohesion be ideals?

Are you fucking retarded?

>conservative Israeli's are anti-Muslim so that makes communist Jews in western countries trying to import muslims and degeneracy good

It doesn't matter, all civic nationalist are either white or white presenting

You sound like a leftist who thinks race is only skin deep. shm desu

You do realize you can hate both kikes and mudshits at the same time without having to pick a side?

jared taylor

and what difference does it make if you have the ragtag group of neonazis who are either skinheads or shitskin outcasts trying to find a group to join? race realism and differences in racial intelligence are visible to anyone with eyes.

Neither, Anarchism is for the strong. Nationalism is for cucks.

Sucks to be american ahaha. It's Ethnic nationalism for Poland forever and we don't even have to kill anybody.