Just a reminder to all that the only people who support legalizing marijuana are those who use it...

Just a reminder to all that the only people who support legalizing marijuana are those who use it. Everyone who doesn't use marijuana is 100% against it. No exceptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or those who are not authoritarian shitheels

Uh

I support decriminalization and don't use it

There goes your little theory

BULLSHIT

Quit making up lies. I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

All pot users need to be stabbed to death.

What's the matter, you fucking pussies? Too fucking stoned to argue about this like men? I hope you all rot in jail.

You fucking leftist cunts. Quit ruining America and eat a fucking bullet.

I hate stoners on principle, but I wouldn't care one way or the other if sale of domestically grown weed was decriminalized.

weed is the sole contributor to the increasing number of opioid deaths since '99, and people who sell and use it should be severely punished. studies will tell you that prescription drugs are the reason for increased heroin use, and that opioid related deaths decreased significantly in states alongside the introduction of medical marijuana. studies that show no correlation between marijuana and increased opioid use, which has been shown to be increasing due to a push from doctors and the pharmaceutical industry. but we all know who conducts these studies. fake. it's fake news, folks.

>These pharma shills don't believe me
>Jamie, pull that shit up

OP is a retard and doesn't realize that the non smokers WANT MONEY.
You too could put an extra buck in your pocket instead of it going overseas.

>le weed is not a gateway drug meme

Fuck off with this shit. Every single heroin user has tried weed at one point.

I don't want extra money if it's at the expense of the public health.

every heroin user has consumed milk at one point

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

He is going back on his word to respect state laws. I used to be for him, but this I can't stand for.

Him cracking down Federally only makes me like him more. Tough shit, pothead. We're making America great (and sober) again. Go suck Bernie's kike dick.

You presume I smoke, I don't. But he started on the basis of creating more jobs. Not removing industries that create said jobs which is terrible for our economy. Get fucked.

>le weed is just a plant meme
>you drink milk too which has

guess it's a good thing that it has been shown to have no negative impact on public health. enjoy the benefits of that extra money.

the only people opposed to marijuana legalization are CORPORATE SHILLS

>What is a plant

I love all these threads trying to rationalize how insanely unpopular this federal crackdown on weed will be

keep it up!

Drug addiction isn't something to be admired or encouraged but prohibition is a short-sighted policy. You can't change fundamental aspects of human nature with legislation alone.

It'll be pretty popular with everyone who doesn't use weed.

He's a libertarian, so of course he smokes weed. Fuck him.

Dealing in absolutes is a slippery slope user. Take care you'll find all you have are illigitimate opinions to throw around.

I used to the think that the alt-right or trumpism was a legitimate political movement but you guys are way too fucking dumb to substantially change the country

>illegitimate opinions

Says the stoner.

Like all of that pot you smoke makes you some kind of genius. Please kill yourself.

Name one person who thinks marijuana should be legalized but doesn't smoke it. I fucking dare you.

a shitload of those libertarians you mentioned earlier

>Im a stoner.
You have no background or idea who I am or what I do. By throwing out absolutions all you do is make the more intellectual crowd question your opinion, not support it.
I didn't take either side on your stupid argument.
Some of us just literally don't care.
I just find throwing an entire group of people in one basket is a highly illigitimate practice.

>be a libertarian
>not smoke weed

Pick one

Reporting, Captain.

le trash man penn jillette

Cannabis prohibitionists are literal mongoloids that need to kill themselves immediately. Most of you should have died eating random household items at an early age, yet here you fucking are.

Hey there, I don't smoke but I want a better economy with more jobs for people even if it is through the marijuana industry. Yeah I'm a unicorn, I exists.

Buttmad neet to socially akward to find a hookup/go to a dispensary detected.

The kikes are the one who want it banned but dont let everything youve learned from this board get in the way of your blind hatred for a plant.

Think about it. If the kikes want to dumb down the masses globally why wouldnt they allow legal marijuana if its as brain damaging as you think it is?

>((they)) want you to smoke weed and be complacent
>((they)) want it remain illegal to sell prescription painkillers

this shit is tearing Sup Forums apart yet again I fucking love it

There's too many threads about pot from too many countries today to be simple stoner posting.

I'm guessing Shareblue in its endless supply of shitty and ineffective psyops thinks weed can be used as a wedge issue to drive Sup Forums apart.

They control the legal AND illegal markets. Plenty (if not ALL) of Jews smoke weed. It fuels their degeneracy.

Your logic is suspect at best buddy you need to do better than that.

I'm against it.
I also don't want to pay to put stoners in jail. Although, I do think they are worthless pieces of shit.
Also, I believe in self ownership.
Also, I believe in denying / terminating employment based on drug use.

I love weed but I wish I would have never discovered it

Oh, here goes the degeneracy meme again. How does Soros cock taste? That sounds pretty degenerate you know...

Weed is for cucks.

Soros donated money to pro-legalization causes. What the fuck are you talking about?

Agreed, all these shitskins and edgy teens are fucking up the board

>less harmful than cigarettes
>less harmful than alcohol
would you be in favor of banning the above two?

If not, why not? scientists agree that both are more harmful than weed to society's health.

reminder to sage underage threads

I am exception.

False. I've never smoked and I support full legalization.

how old are you?

dont worry user he's some underage troll/edgelord.

I'm going to need the original sauce of that image.
Marijuana is likely less dangerous than Cigarettes, but more dangerous than Pipes/Cigars/Dip.
From what I understand, Scientists have avoided saying Marijuana is "safe" because of the lack of long term studies. Which it just so happens is really important, because you can't find health issues related to cigarette smokes too in the short term. Cigarettes kill you way later in life.

>Trump high on cocaine and amphetamines confirmed

Yeah just like when everyone was so cocksure that cigarettes don't cause cancer

>I'm going to need the original sauce of that image.
if you can't figure that out yourself you've got bigger problems than finding out how harmful marijuana is

All my weed dealers are in jail because I reported them.

I find it hard to believe that you have even smelled weed before

Rare bants 10/10

>Source: The Lancelet
Because clearly that is a very specific citing of sources ;)

The people that want cannabis legalised the most are corporations you dullard who do you think is going to profit from it all?

You should really check out 8ch(an)net. You would love them. They hate weed and basic individual liberties.

Prove it!!!

Quit spamming Sup Forums with your retarded, fallacious arguments.

do you know what google is?

You're wrong, most people, even those who've never smoked frequently support legalizing it. Even Trump.

Please tell me what is gained from keeping it illegal? All it does is put untaxed money in the pockets of thugs and hippies. The thugs will go out of business, and I don't really care if the hippies sell it if they pay taxes.

Go wash your mouth out with buckshot

Yes, I reversed image searched and got links to a bunch of forums, not any original study.
Truly, the study is in plain site and the image isn't a fabrication.

That's why you buy the ones that cause low birth weight, not cancer, duh. Read the warning next time cancer fags.

I used to think weed was for ignorant pieces of shit. After smoking it I changed my mind. Just like people who can't handle alcohol and act like retards when they drink it weed smokers aren't represented by the dumbest stoner trash. Fuck those people. Weed is relatively safe and harmless. I don't smoke it because it's a waste of time and money but if that's what you're interested in then I support it all the way.

Sure, because someone who thinks liberties shouldn't be taken away from someone that effects no one is impossible.

oh yes

I just googled the title of the fucking chart and found the original source on the first click

quit your bitching nigger

I don't use. Used to.
> 9 years ago.
Still in favor of it.
> Look at Colorado, seriously.
All that tax revenue, my god.

A cannabis shill like him already knows that he's just feigning ignorance

>putting up with the government banning things
what about liberty

Pro legalization is not pro cannabis. You understand that, right? Soros supports control and profit. Nothing else. He saw the push for legalization early on, and understood that buying policy would benefit him greatly. Do we have limits as to how many bottles of beer or cigarettes we can buy? We would have, if that old asshole was around back then.

I dont use marijuana. I am not against it. I think it should be taxed and given to the degenerates. It will keep them in their homes. And I dont have to deal with them in public.

Correlation is not causation.

All heroin users have also eaten a sandwich at some point in their life too. Does eating sandwiches cause heroin use too?

fuck you

I call bullshit. I am not finding any original source.

succ me dad

Go brush your teeth, you fucking idiotic rock biter.

no liberties have been taken away from you

oh fucking no

Every state that legalized pot is a liberal hippy state.

Another fantastic debater churned out from the big drop production line

Ron Paul supports legalization, and said he's never even seen someone smoke weed.

******sigh******

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)61462-6/abstract

I got a random UA today and got fired from my job for pot.

Fuck marijuana.

That's most of the country. Only young people I ever met who hated weed were the two most bitter, unsociable people I've ever known. Everyone else either smokes it or doesn't and doesn't give a shit.

Never touched it, let alone uaed it.
Still pro-deregulation.

dope*

Thanks, it's about fucking time.
You shouldn't force people to have to look up sources for stats you provide.

keeping it illegal will perpetuate the immoral and evil private prison industry. they need more free labor to continue funding their billion dollar industry. they did this shit under reagan, they did it under both bushes, and now trumpets are falling right in line with it all over again. "hippies" and "stoners" and what have you, while they all go get drunk and take an extra xanax, prozac, or percoset on their weekend nights.

funny how jeff sessions said he'd crack down on states that legalized marijuana the same day he rescinded the mandate to phase out private prisons, isn't it? """coincidence"""?? there's a fucking reason the united states has the largest prison population in the fucking world, and it's because it fucking makes money. don't be a dumbshit and buy into all this hype about how "stoners are useless", because it's pure deflection.

ask yourself, why would a conservative base be in favor of a notion that is all at once an infringement upon personal liberty, takes away states rights, and marginalizes potential industry? because they want the money for themselves.

OP's list of accomplishments
>beats wife and dog daily
>alcohol fetal syndrome, mentally deficient
>did NOT vote for Trump, too drunk and forgot
>unemployed, drawing ssi for "back injury"
>post 8hrs/day on /pol like a full fledged imbecile

looking good user, keep it up