No Germans and Swedes in Star Trek

French people (Jean Luc Piccard), Africans (Jordi and Uhura), Canadians (Kirk), Alaskans (Commander Riker), Japanese (Nurse Osaka), Chinese (Sulu), Russians (Czechouv), Scots (Scotty) etc. They even got Americans (Doctor Crusher and Ensign Crusher).

But no Germans and Swedes. How come? what happens in the future of Germany and Sweden that we all die out? Most of Star Trek predictions have come true: the end of television as predicted by Data, the end of capitalism as a result of automation, interstellar space travel, the eugenics wars shortly before WW3 caused by a reality TV star becoming US president, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/patrick-stewart
youtube.com/watch?v=ftDXbIDfce8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...and no Muslims anywhere.

>Picard
>french
That was the most retarded characterization in star trek, what is the point of of making a guy french if he's acting like a pompous brit drinking tea and quoting Shakespeare

He said merde once I guess

ethnicelebs.com/patrick-stewart

better than a pompous frog drinking coffee and quoting post-structuralists

Kirk is from Iowa

In the future, all French frogs will be English. You know that.

Because it's the future, user

>Kirk is from Iowa
But Shatner is Canadian.

I remember a Norwegian in DS9.

That is true, but not the point
Why even say he's french if you use one of the most english actor acting like a typical english posh

It's going to take us way more than a few centuries to speak proper english

>the eugenics wars shortly before WW3 caused by a reality TV star becoming US president, etc.
dayum really? was it race based or a criminality/iq thing?

>But no Germans and Swedes. How come?
Star Trek is supposed to take place in an utopian future.

>what happens in the future of Germany and Sweden that we all die out?
They are just being realistic.

>Because it's the future, user
You mean in the future only aliens will do science? White aliens that is.

Nigger, none of those actors are from the same country their character is from

Star Trek is just shitty propaganda for globalizm. It doesn't use Germans because of "mu nazi'" and they don't use Swedes because nobody gives 2 shits about Sweden. The fact that they aren't using Germans is proof enough of the kikes that operate that shitty media. Along with that it's still relevent after 50 years, proving that the jewish Sci Fi machine is still in effect.

Lets think this through.

Kahn was what, genetically modified indian, so race doesn't really apply to his genetics?

Tasha Yar is Slavic, maybe Russian?

Harry Kim is Korean.

Mcoy was from the American south. Georgia?

Miles Obrien is irish.

Katherine Pulaski I think is Polish.

Maclom Reed is Bongistani.

San Francisco is where Starfleet academy is.

Sisco is from Louisiana.

Looking at some shit I've got, Leah Brahms is probably Germanic.

Bashir is probably the closest to Swedish.

Norway mentioned!

>Bashir is probably the closest to Swedish.

I see what you did there

>Swedes: tiny meme country
>Germans: not allowed to play the good guys ever, remember the six hundred thousand gorrillion stupid goy, now pay me, i've got a kibutz to go to.

Only retards watch that instead of SG1 anyway.

>Bashir is Swedish.

Because Germans, Swedes and Muslims annihilated themselves in the Holy Wars of 2027, after the Great Muslim Migration of 2024 (also the known as the Great Nordic Rape).

Didn't you read your history book, ensign?

By the time Star Trek is set, all ARYANS have been purged in a previous ARYANDIED - this was the only reason that humanity managed to reach and colonise the stars.

Neuschwabenland

>no swedes in star trek

Well Richard Dean Anderson is from Minnesota so probably Swede or similar.

>whites are still around in start trek and they're not mongrelized trash
This honestly is all I care about at this point

Also

Man, I was so in love with Lea Brahms... damn now I know why! She is Aryan!

And like every good Aryan German girl, she got involved with a black African who got on the Enterprise as part of the "racial diversity" program.

Wait Captain Kirk was Canadian?

>leader of the ship
>Canadian
What did they mean by this? Do we have a massive uncuckening and become a world leading nation?

warp drives are powered by ARYAN BLOOD

>This honestly is all I care about at this point

You can hear the outcry of the mongrel.

>Tasha Yar is Slavic
She is Ukrainian, has been established on TV.

No, he was from Riverside Iowa. Don't get excited.

Colm meany is from irland his character obrien is from Irland

>Only retards watch that instead of SG1 anyway.
It is the other way around, Ahmed.

Star Trek is all about NO MUSLIMS, NO CAPITALISM and a UNITED WORLD.

Star Gate is all about MUH MILITARY and LET US NOT TELL ANYONE ON EARTH WE ACTUALLY GOT SPACESHIPS AND SUPERCOMPUTERS AND ALL THE ENERGY AND HEALTHCARE TO HEAL EVERYONE.

Ssh, not yet

You guys will lose your shit when you learn that one of the main characters in the new Star Trek: Discovery show is specifically gay.

Also they will only show the first episode over the air once every other showing will be on CBS All Access cost $7 a month fuck that shit also I'm sure the show will be full of lots of progressive social justice values

Watching a bunch of unrealistic sissies in robes and a manlet negro fixing warp engines, no Hans you are the retard here.

Your just mad cause your not in it

N-n-no Swedes?
Are we going to die out?

>in the new Star Trek: Discovery show is specifically gay.
WTF? Data said homosexuality was cured in 2053 by Dr. Francine Mubatu of Somalia. He said it in the second season!

Doesn't matter. We have our very own version of star trek.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftDXbIDfce8

Richard Castio is presumably castillian spanish.

Chakotay was Mexican indian.

>And like every good Aryan German girl, she got involved with a black African who got on the Enterprise as part of the "racial diversity" program.

Check the episode again. Geordi invents a holographic version to work over warp shit with, and kisses her. Then meets the real one, and gets completely rejected.

This seems bizzare. WIth all sorts of weird tentacled aliens, and super medical science that could probably give you 6 dicks if it wernt for the whole Kahn giving genetic modification a bad name, WTF do we give a fuck about gay. They already had at least 4 gender WTFs or transexuals.

Bashier is an alpha Swedish man.

Karl Heinz Urban isn't German?

>Africans
>Jordi
AYO HOL UP! WE WUZ STAR WARS N SHEIT

I'm surprised there is only one

He's a kiwi

In the future Sweden was conquered by Somalians and became Swedemolia and Germany was conqued and became Gemanastan then during the second crusades Le Pen of Arc marched through Germanastan and Swedemolia conquering the lands and removing shitskins claiming the land for France.

...and the character he's playing is McCoy.

>show featuring telepathy and other new age nonsense
>accurate depiction of the future

You are a retard I just watched the entirety of tng and data never said that

Underrated.