youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jYf1T9oErNQ
komnews.com/well-quit-raqqa-fight-manbij-turkeyfsa-attacks-ypg-officials-tell-us-military-reports/
youtube.com/watch?v=uyQVZqzUYXU
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/835233505554608130
vimeo.com/204670750
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/835252335483944961
youtube.com/watch?v=_E2R3ZEEv8E
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/835114248212738048
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>autists on /sg/ play detective and try to find a Jihadi base
You will never find it you fucking spergs, give up.
If Russia wanted to locate it it would take them 10 minutes. stop playing armchair general already, it's pathetic.

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20-25 left out of 3000+ at the start, on feb 7th they were in Vienna

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

SOON
O
O
N

Yeah yeah, blah blah blah...

oh shit i forgot the image :DDDDDDDDDDD

Top kek, check this libtard.

>mfw they know big turkish cock is poking their assholes
n-n-no homo though

Review of the past month is the rebels have split, in both ibbid and the south, SAA is going good despite not getting al bab but east goarter next to demuskas wont budge

>not standing with SDF against ottoman invasion

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=jYf1T9oErNQ

MMMHMHMMMM OTTO COCK IS COMING KURD SHIT

i ll admit i have some mother issues

>Not standing with ISIS against Kurdo-American imperialism

The ultimate redpill has yet to be found.

>mfw he doesnt know 90s turkish counter-guerilla and thinks isis is cool

Altay vs kurd tank when?

The rebels in Ildib are fucked no matter what happens. I don't think the rebels in the south will last much longer with regards to their unity.

201897216 at this rate ffs.

Turkey's master plan.
Crush the kurds from 2 fronts!

Kurds must make 3 more of those first, to match the number of Altay's

prototypes dont count famalam

>If Russia wanted to locate it it would take them 10 minutes
How do you imagine that? Do you believe that shit you see on TV where they say dumb shit like "we used our super computer to check the color of the rocks and cross referenced it with a database of bombing that match those burn marks and came up with a list of 3 possible locations"

This is exactly how Russia would do it. Satellite data and man hours.

Why are you trying to do signal's analysis for the russians? or convince others to do the same?

have you guys found out the israeli forces or not?

why do you think doing SIGINT for the russians that probably won't be used anyways is a less worthwhile way to spend your time than fapping to traps is?

Turkey could also push from within their border.

We hava a bigger area covered, removed urban area, now it is pure research. Check for house positioning in OP, search house in both positions, just in case.

this ffs

YA ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAHU EKBER

Russia would send A50-Y, and will know whats going on by the time it will return.

Satelite is possible but if you can send a spylane it is better to send one.

Plus they were already seen in Syria

I wasn't trying to convince anyone to do anything. I'm late to this party. I was doing it because I thought it would be fun.

What do you care?

They have drones, satellites, intel, SIGINT, analysts and much better measures to find it.

Considering the time they have spent there they would recognize the approx. location much faster than amateurs on the internet would.

It's ludicrous to think they aren't flying spotting missions over all those areas all the time anyway. they know what areas are which much better than anyone on the internet.

IGNORE JIDF SCUM

Care about muslims? not at all, just curious if there was a traitor to our country here.

>US Central Command General Joseph Votel visited the Kurdish city of Kobani and the Raqqa front on Friday to meet with US officials and also officials of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), who are leading the operation to take the Islamic State (IS) stronghold in Syria.

>According to local sources, officials of the People’s Protection Units (YPG), a major component of the SDF, told Joseph Votel that they will end the operation to capture Raqqa from IS and revert their attention to Manbij, if Turkish and Free Syrian Army (FSA) forces attack the northern Syrian city.

>not being neo ottoman
>not being both anti wahabi and anti shia
lel, pleb

Do we know if there are any powerplants in East Ghouta? This place seems to have been siphoning power at some point, so if we can find a powerplant, we can follow the powerlines.

yesterday i said that they possibly have solar pannels

Image recognition (as in computer science field) is really advancing these years. You can see what crazy shit can Google do with photos. The military might have even crazier shit at their disposal. Automatically detecting heavy weapons is probably done already. God knows how good satellites and machine learning algorithms are there

I'm not saying the rebels are using any power plants now, I'm saying whomever owned this compound was hooked up to the grid based on those wires coming from what looks like a powerline pole

>Reports from Military Sources and Activists say that Euphrates Shield and Turkish Army will move on Manbij in the next few days

/sg/ BTFO

I'm the Belgian from last night, currently in Germany. Have there been any developments on the compound with the pool or the minaret the Polish guy was looking for?

I'll be back fully operational over the weekend.

I have a hunch we should look eastward of the trainingsfacility.

Godspeed.

>5 month siege is about to begin
>There is a good chance USA will chimp out and breake Turkey's spine
>Dozens dead on boths sides, but none of the side is pro SAA

>SG BTFO

>/sg/
>caring about turds
Pick one stupid leaf.

I was in hospital for two weeks. Give me tl;dr about current /sg/ things. I can see you're crawling around, trying to find new coordinates to bomb

Not really that easy. Of course they'd be better at it but if finding people in Syria was that easy all the rebel camps would've been bombed by now but they are not. So either they're not very determined to find them or it's also hard for them to check a video and find the location.

Military is usually way slower in adapting new things. They'd probably ask bunch of conscripts to sort through photos of likely places. And locating positions using photos is what we're filling the capctchas for if you're using the new version.

Turks took Albab, SAA took some Isis land south of Al-bab

Those power lines are coming from a generator inside the property famalam.

When Assad finishes off ISIS and JFS, he's probably going to invade the Golan with 80,000 men. I'm assuming that you guys will respond with a nuclear weapon, and the fallout will blow into lake Galilee and all over Israel.

My question is, when this happens will you be interested in resettling to the US? We're better than Russia and you jews can probably negotiate to buy California.

>Turks planning to attack Kurds
>Kurds have halted their advance on Raqqa to pull forces to fight the Turks
>Turks and their FSA allies took nearly 5 months to take 1 city

It'll be a slaughter for the Anti-Assad forces

nice, it's time to show the k*rds what happens when they don't have usa airstrikes, biji biji kek

>When Assad finishes off ISIS and JFS, he's probably going to invade the Golan with 80,000 men.
I'm 100% pro Assad, but this is just delusional.

So will the US bomb in favor of the Turks or Kurds in manjib?

USA won't do shit lmao

The only way Israel gets attacked is if the US is dumb enough to attack Iran.

Smart US leader would try to intimidate turks to make sure it wont even start.
Although i kinda wish that to happen.

hmm NATO ally or goatfucking cave dwellers

hard choice

o, i forgot americans are fucking retarded

That would be a world wide embarrassment for US. And first geopolitical embarrassment of the comrade Donald.

Serious question:

What happens when ISIS are destroyed?

The T*rks aren't going to leave without wanting something for their efforts. The Kurds aren't going to go back to being Assad's cucks. Will Assad have to continue fighting?

You dropped your leaf.

The USA actually told the ypg to fuck off east of the Euphrates. And turkey warned them many times. So this is expected for the US.

>According to local sources, officials of the People’s Protection Units (YPG), a major component of the SDF, told Joseph Votel that they will end the operation to capture Raqqa from IS and revert their attention to Manbij, if Turkish and Free Syrian Army (FSA) forces attack the northern Syrian city.

komnews.com/well-quit-raqqa-fight-manbij-turkeyfsa-attacks-ypg-officials-tell-us-military-reports/

yeah lets see how much can turks fuck up this war

what do you think of this peruano
youtube.com/watch?v=uyQVZqzUYXU

This isn't the bush administration where theres a massive US response every time Netanyahu gets a cold. Russia is an Israeli ally too but only Israel and Syria care about the Golan and the UN claims it is Syrian clay. Russians in particular have a hard-on for UN bullshit.

The US didn't intervene the last time Syria attacked either, although the USSR existing made it more difficult then.

10/10

>polish name
>Peru President

Trump is way more up Israels ass than Bush ever was and itching for a war. If we don't end up in Iran for no fucking reason you better believe that clown will jump at sending troops to crush Lebanon and Syria if they attack.

(((polish)))

>JIDF increasingly nervous about islamist terrorists being BTFO by Sup Forums

I knew Jewistan where best buddies with ISIS and other islamist terrorists, but I didn't know they where this close.

under Bobama, Sec of State John Kerry told the kurds to pull all their gains to the otherside of the Euphrates and give manbij to the Turks

they have not, so im guessing the current admin wont do shit

>Rare footage showing involvement of Faylaq Al-Sham during Al-Bab battle. #EuphratesShield

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/835233505554608130

seems like not all tfsa groups are equally inept

yeah, we have that problem too with our PM

vimeo.com/204670750

why only a leaf when you could have a tree

USA will sell us overpriced strykers and Kukcynski will keep a part of the money, pretty much that's it

(Cuck)Zynski

LOL this is a win win for turkey

>take manbij
>slow their advance on raqqah

meh, if israel had any fucking sense they'd stop fucking around and give assad a proper deal

fight rebels a bit in exchange for permanent recognition of israeli occupation of golan.

International Jew commie rat with Polish name =/= Pole

what happens if the Turks literally lose in manjib?

if you think trying to help kill some terrorists is the equivalent to being a traitor then you are completely fucked in the head. You burger retards started the whole war on terror and now you're crying because some amateur is trying to locate a training nest? all because the tv said you should hate Russia more than terrorists now? How many blue pills did you swallow you fucking fully retarded cunt?

Your nose is showing

If Turkey wins: US is moderatly humiliated, Assad enemies will hate each other even more.

If Turkey losses (because of the US help) : Assad enemies will stil hate each other much more and Russia will lend a beaten Turkey (Who will obviously blame US) a helping hand.

Looking pretty good overall.

They stay as they are now pretty much, behind the river in the north of manbij.

But they won't lose, sure its gonna be a long battle, but they will get it. They will increase number of actual turkish soldiers not just FSA. And probably wayyy more airstrikes. And you notice that they did not even use half of the armor the saved up at the border vs isis. Thats because it was never meant for isis. But for SDF.

>Trump is way more up Israels ass than Bush ever was
Trump can recognize a shitty investment. Continuing to support racist jew state Israel, that can't keep it's own gene pool from being BROWNED despite a legal free hand and all the weapons and fortifications American money can buy, is a bad investment.

>Trump can recognize a shitty investment.
You mean Trump has watched a broadcast that said Israel is bad investment?

Also everything he said so far was pro-Israel, what makes you think that he has a plan? You're projecting your own fantasies because what he says means nothing but can be turned into anyone's dreams.

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/835252335483944961

>US delivers advanced military equipment to syrian kurds
>used to defend Manjib

I hope every single turk dies

I hope you are happy!
SF is dying caue of you.
No more fancy and classy Russian millitary videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=_E2R3ZEEv8E

TRUMP NO!!!

55555 Assad wins back ALL Syria.

The town of Halfaya has reconciled with the Syrian government. twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/835114248212738048

(stolen)

>erdogans face when

butthurt shia detected

WUUUUUUT

Is pushing further south even their objective?

What are the black and white poles in pic related?

They look like the poles used at a horse riding academy for horses to jump over.

>shia
kek no i just hate turk roaches, believe me assad, iran, and Lebanon are a bunch of fucking goons

They said that they want to claim Raqqa but its up in the air if they can even manage that.

100% BS

These are widely used for anal jihad.

to some degree I'm guessing, I'm not sure why they'd try to go all the way to raqqa through the kurds