Ban on media

You little shits want to explain how this is acceptable?

money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html

How bad does your government need to get when a mostly neutral news agency like BBC gets blocked from reporting on the absurdity going on at the white house, yet news agencies known for their perpetual lying (Fox) are given exclusive access. I'm not even a US citizen and even I know this is wrong and shits all over their first amendment. If you weren't worried before you should be now because this shits only going to get worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/02/23/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-has-run-out-of-money-so-more-help-for-the-middle-class-will-have-to-wait-paul-wells.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39056786
youtu.be/__bYG6y83vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bbc
>mostly neutral

>Worried about American (((MSM)))...

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/02/23/prime-minister-justin-trudeau-has-run-out-of-money-so-more-help-for-the-middle-class-will-have-to-wait-paul-wells.html

You won't get an answer here, Sup Forums loves trump cock so they'll defend their sugar daddy at all costs.

JEWS NEWS NETWORK

But CNN is fake news. Nothing is stopping them from reporting the news. They're such a fake organization they're going to keep pretending they're in on WH briefings, lol.

A

The first amendment doesn't shield the press from criticism or grant them guaranteed access to the white house, you worthless leaf. CNN is still free to make up whatever shit they want and pretend it's news; nothing has changed.

Fuck off Canadian fagot and fuck CNN
. I also fuck your mother. God bless trump

Fox lying is a thing only liberals say. They actually report the news.

Why can't we have a Spanish Trump? Why?! He's glorious!

Take this L.
Check these singles.

It's not, retards here just like to actively work against logic

Is the BBC blocked?

they can fuck off with that shit we dont do the whole news as entertainment murdock SHITE that yank news does! we are literally the only trusted news in the entire world! he better fucking fuck off

I dont give a shit about corrupt money savage yanks news channels but were whiter than white you cunts

This. Don't want to disrupt their safe place OP.

>know this is wrong and shits all over their first amendment.

It doesn't even come close. News agencies want info, they won't get it. Their freedom of speech remains untouched.

MUH FREEZE PEACH

The BBC is ultra left wing

I can tell by the way you talk you're just some retarded student that doesnt visit here

But Trump's our guy and I just go along with the hivemind, Is Trump not our guy?

The mainstream media has been actively hostile to the American people for decades because they're owned by the globalist elites who want to destroy the West. They push slander against nationalist politicians and organizations, and cover up the real crimes of globalists and their puppets, and brainwash us that globalism is good while it steals our jobs, our wages, our wealth, our government, our media, and our entire country. Fuck the mainstream media and anyone who defends them, they're all traitors who hate you, and you need to realize that.

I ONLY TRUST WHAT TRUMP SAYS BECAUSE FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

fuck those arab dictatorships they are UNAMERICAN

I fail to understand why this comes as a surprise. CNN was warned many times. They've been put in a corner on a time out and just like a toddler, are thrashing and moaning as though mortal wounds have been inflicted.

The "bias" of CNN is undeniable. They seem to exist to perpetuate this "not my president" rhetoric. They provide platforms to people who want to keep stirring the pot to encourage people to revolt against democracy.

They used to biased. They've moved on to propaganda.

Great post, comrade.

>leaf
kill yourself

This is actually par for the course, the only reason you care is because it's being used as ammunition against Trump.

I still agree that it shouldn't be done. The White House should let everyone in so they're free to make fools of themselves with their lies.

Talk shit, get hit

Couldnt have said that better. Cheers mate

fuck the mainstream media

Today is a great day for the free people

left or right doesnt matter as long as they report facts and events

I'm not some braindead yank who has to be told what to think . I come to my own conclusions

we dont have an agenda. the BBC is fair. its currently run by a right wing government who ousted the previous guy and put in a right winger to run the BBC so dont give me that left wing shit you normalfag retard cunt ill fucking end you i swear on me mum!

Glad you called it its a bunch of cunts ..

>I still agree that it shouldn't be done

fuck off its fake news because trump says so, if trump says something it's always the truth he has no reason to lie LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

Wow

the quality of responses I'm getting so far are extremely telling of the kind of mindset conservatives have. I honestly just want to hear a single convincing or good answer from you Trump supporters and yet I never do. Whats it like living in such hate filled delusions? Do you enjoy it? At least there werent any nigger comments (yet).

Do you make a habit of avoiding questionable activity by pointing the finger back at others? Is that how you yanks problem solve?

Provide your evidence

We can talk when your grasp on talking improves

Your own conservative new outlets call out the misleading coverage provided by FOX all the time. Are you nuts?

only breitbart and fox, dailystormer should be allowed to white house conferences

they are the only TRUE INDEPENDANT NON BIAS MEDIA

The BBC is fair?
All Mainstream Media are trash. Fuck those liars.

>fuck off its fake news because trump says so, if trump says something it's always the truth he has no reason to lie LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

Nah it's just censure of unethical usage of media. You seem a bit steamed.

>"The freedome of the press is sovreign,, unless?"

I really wish the faggots getting paid to post on Sup Forums would just neck themselves already. Not only hasit not worked, it will never work, and they are so terrible it's just laughable at this point

This is so fucked up, castro - pol pot - stalin - chavez level.

retards like you ar ethe ones getting yoru news from twitter RT and info wars you bender

>having non-state run press i the first place
There is your problem.

so what if freedom if press is in the constitution? republicans can change the constitution if they wantr because IMMIGRATION IS OUT OF CONTROL

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39056786

> Passing off false 'reality checks' as unbiased news

You hate us, we hate you. I'm not going to sit here and give you a bunch of information you won't respect enough to read. There is no swaying us, just as there is no way you'll ever learn self respect. I'm sorry you're a Canadian, and thus a cuck by default, but your shaming tactics won't work on a real country.

Fuck off Canadian pussyface. The mainstream media has been actively hostile to the American people for decades because they're owned by the globalist elites who want to destroy the West.

They push slander against nationalist politicians and organizations, and cover up the real crimes of globalists and their puppets, and brainwash us that globalism is good while it steals our jobs, our wages, our wealth, our government, our media, and our entire country.

Fuck the mainstream media and anyone who defends them, they're all traitors who hate you, and you need to realize that.

>BBC
>Neutral

Pick one

this
USA USA USA
it's a real country, so what if USA ranks lowest of all developed countries on healthcare and basic living conditions you fucking commies

The BBC neutral ? You dog fucking retard .

>ultra left-wing
>completely misrepresents Corbyns Labour and barely gives him coverage

Sure buddy

Oh come on toothpaste, has your country ever done anything worthwhile? Aside from obsess over mine?

Where does it say in the Constitution of the USA that the """free""" press have a right to an audience with the executive branch?

This is exactly the sort of disruption the cosy relationships between """journalists""" and the White House that is needed to restore objectivity of the press - no special access, no first-name terms with White House PR frontmen, an antagonistic adverserial atmosphere when the executive is confronted by parties asking questions on behalf of the general public.

Have you ever wondered why the WH press secretaries of previous administrations acknowledged questions from CNN/NBC reporters by first name?

1. The govt. hasn't banned any media.
2. The White House can allow or ban anyone they see fit -- including the news media, much to your chagrin.

RT at least doesn't support terrorist jihadis in Syria like BBC does daily. I bet you are Muslim.

>because they're owned by the globalist elites who want to destroy the West.

THIS SO MUCH
they are fucking owned by lizardpeople from the planet neptune but trump is one of us he's just a regular working class guy who understands the struggles of a normal american HE WILL MAKE USA GREAT AGAIN

Yaaaasss, slaaaaayyyy TrumpDaddy

>complaining about exclusivity of the press
Old news ever since white house press passes everyone knows the incumbent President has always pulled levers to only ensure (((vetted))) reporters are allowed access.

>so what if freedom if press is in the constitution?

"Congress shall make no law… abridging the Freedom of Speech, or of the press."

Please explain how not briefing them anymore takes away their freedom. I would love to see this reply.

>Yaaaasss
Never again.

I dont hate you. I dont even know you. What I do feel is empathy that you and so many others like you hate so many things and that the idea of getting along dosent even occur as a possibility to you. I dont know how that even happens to a person.

I'm not trying to shame. I would like to hear a good answer for what Washington is doing right now. Speaking frankly, what would your reaction be if Obama suddenly declared a ban on Fox news from attending press conferences? You'd want his head and as far as I remember they were way more harsh on him than any of the news agencies on Trump. Nobody has criticized Trump for doing anything other than extremely stupid questionable things he has said or done. The fact that he cant stomach the criticism when former presidents could is extremely alarming. Dont you think?

>cherry picking anything

everyone knows yoru media regulations are the shittest except for russia and accountable to noone

we have systems in place and independant legal means to ensure teh impartiality of the press

USA is a fucking orwellian shithole right now

if trump doesnt like what CNN are saying he should say so but has no right to pick and choose what he wants the public to hear and know and who from

let him discredit the shitty CNN but ban then? no he just looks like a north korean tyrant

what a fucking retard. literally the only thing american (falsly) ever had wwas some sense of justice and equality and moral high ground

your throwing centuries away because one big fat ugly stupid american businessman told you to and your allowing it

what a shitty country that cant even hold anything it holds dear if one man can just come in and fuck up everything in a few weeks.

Yes, form one of the most important empires well before the United States of America even came into existence.

This is what happens when you let moroccon use a computer

They're using the same tactics as they did in Egypt and Ukraine. They will attempt their "American Spring". This year in all likelihood.

The media Trump booted has been operating in sedition mode since November.

>Ban on media
>allows half a dozen media corporations in
Makes you think.

Shaming no longer works you commie pinko faggot. We don't care anymore. Go take your passive aggressive limp wristed holier than thou horse shit back to your own echo chambers.

America first, to hell with your opinions and feelings on anything.

> Thinking the power grab for labour leadership is right wing

Sure buddy

BBC neutral, kys

>a mostly neutral news agency
Eat shit.

>mostly neutral
Do these retards seriously believe this?

>Neutral
>Clinton/Globalist Shillts

I thought you were trolling but now I realise youre legitimately retarded

not an argument mohammed fuck off back to birmingham where tehy dont have computers

Underrated post. MSM has become irrelevant in the Internet era, they are trying to adapt by becoming clickbait shitholes and, with that, they are not only alienating their original readership, they are also destroying whatever prestige they had built over the decades.

Good riddance.

This might actually be the worst thing I've ever skimmed

I hope trump burns down the NYtimes headquarters just to make more retards like you mad over such nonsense bullshit

Why are you so full of anger dude? Seriously. Its tough to understand conservative minded people when they act this angry.

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party

>BBC
>Nuetral

This is why i hate the BBC the most out of all of them, most people in this country still cant see that the BBC is biased as shit. They still believe its the neutral news organisation they grew up with.

literally who?

ALL american news is garbage and cant be trusted in anyway from any side but were not like you fat fucking imbreds

>shits all over their first amendment
who isn't allowed to print or air news? Not being invited to a conference is not a 1st amendment issue.

I realized this the day Sup Forums decided they loved jews because dolan said so, and then not mentioning it ever again because they realized how hard they got BTFO
I use Sup Forums as a zoo, I like browsing around and looking in amazement, sometimes laughing, sometimes horrified

> Calling me mohammed while simultaneously praising the bbc

I think you're the one with your cock up a goats arse, paki

>mostly neutral news agency like BBC

I know the OP is just baiting for (You)'s, but this is what liberals actually believe

>NYT picks
NEUTRAL MEDIA

Everyone knows damn well that if ANYONE but Trump said the media was bad they would be praised

youtu.be/__bYG6y83vw

it's "acceptable" because Trump supporters are just as far left as progressives. Nothing but a bunch of shit-eating authoritarian shills.

>all these pro-trump posters

youre all fucking supporting the kikes and their pro israel agenda you fucking normies!

look at you all scrambling to pick a side and protest like teh cockroachesyou are

Fuck the media kikes, fucking commie scum, also fuck islam and fuck these race mixing propaganda news media channels. fucking traitors, hang the all

I have to see CNN everynight at my gym and I hate it so goddamn much, the hysteria they promote is reprehensible

Why do the people who make these threads always speak in the same bitchy, millennial, cussing uptalk?

Well said

Those cunts need to get their act together.
They ask stupid questions.
The fucking guy has been in office like 5 or 6 weeks and they badger the shit out of him like he hasn't done anything.
They report on the most petty bullshit like it's important.
It's apparent they are trying to divide the country with their false narratives.
Fuck them, they're fucking trash.

Mods can we just fucking range ban Canadian posters? Every post is a fucking troll and shitposting.

They think of swearing as an argument enhancer.

You can usually tell who doesn't actually have an argument by the amount they swear.

dude we are heading into a trade war, and perhaps a real war, and an imminent market crash and a complete chaos. and you are talking about freedom of speech. this cunt is fucked.

Furst amendment

>and perhaps a real war
With whom?

Fuck this country

Maybe the BBC shouldve blocked Saville from the childrens hospital.

This is nothing compared to what Lincoln did or even what Wilson and FDR did.
And really it is nothing as the White House has every Constitutional authority to choose who they speak with.

The BBC is not neutral, The BBC has always been far left, pro Muslim, pro cultural Marxism propaganda. They are a multi billion pound corrupt, cooperate company with a clear left wing bias and agenda.

Fuck off Leaf, you have no clue what you're talking about.

I fucking hate leafs.