>Hawaiian pizza invented by a Greek immigrant

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39072331
gyazo.com/7b8ac94560ca8a42664fa50309222f2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf

Are Greeks the truly Master race?

... OUT OUT OUT
And confiscate their greasy wifebeaters.

>leafs taking claim of HAWAIIAN pizza's

DAY OF THE RAKING WHEN

Pineapple on pizza ruins the pineapple and the pizza. It figures a gay leaf immigrant invented that shit.

>putting fucking FRUIT on your pizza

That looks like shit pizza.

If you enjoy pineapple on pizza, you should be put on your knees in a public square and shot through the head.

>"We just put it on, just for the fun of it, see how it was going to taste," Panopoulos, 83, told the BBC. "We were young in the business and we were doing a lot of experiments."

>The brothers were not sure their creation would be any good. But in the end, they liked its savoury sweetness and so did their Canadian diners.

>"We tried it first, passed it to some customers," he says. "And a couple of months later, they're going crazy about it. So we put it on the menu."

>It's tropical name - "Hawaiian"- came off the can of pineapples used in that first creation.

LEAFED.ca

THIS

chances are its shitty canned pineapple, too

i use the wikipedia aeticle to show how bad wikipedia is.

I love hawaii pizza

Tastes awesome

>he doesn't like pineapple
>he doesn't like olives
>he doesn't like jalepenos

fag

Pineapples on pizzas are for fags.

Non-pineapple pizza are for Kikes

Only lepers like pinneaple on pizza

Good thing I hate Canadians, Greeks and Hawaiian pizza

Wait, leafs invedted pizza hawaii?
DAY OF THE RAKE!

The only acceptable toppings other than meat are some vegetables. Onions, garlic and mushrooms being the main ones.

>Hawaiian pizza invented by a Greek immigrant
WTF I Hate Greeks now

man, you know you just googled all that just to refute an argument about pizza? that was a waste of time

Tomato

No wonder Iceland banned pineapple pizza

>only eats delivery grease pies

I didn't google anything. It's breaking news.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39072331

People think most pizza places are run by Italian Americas, but a good number of them are Greek Americans. Also a buncha diners too. My grandfather worked as a chef in one.

Also, Hawaiian pizza is shit.

Butternut squash and cranberry on the other hand...

Putting pineapple on pizza isn't something to be proud of.

>mfw people get mad at a fucking pizza hawaii ITT
What the fuck. That shit is pretty good.

that's funny and pineapple pizza, according to islamic law, should be banned.

but pineapple pizza hasn't really done anything good to society, has it? it's not like the car or modern science.

I'm sure that tastes good and all, but... it looks like an Indian beach.

FUCK. OFF.

The only redpill pizza is the poor man's pizza the original one.
Margherita.

Everything else is gay

Is this the media they feed people when their whole country is failing and being invaded with Muslim immigrants? That just makes me sad.

gyazo.com/7b8ac94560ca8a42664fa50309222f2c

pineapple on pizza is fucking disgusting

we should nuke canada for that

I agree, they taste pretty fucking good I don't get it

And was that Greek immigrant a legal immigrant?

really because most of the greek restaurants are staffed by mexicans pretending to be turks

Why is it always food that you plebs bring up when it comes to immigration.

Also we are against mass and illegal imagination.

A fucking leaf.

>yfw tomatoes are a fruit

>greek
I don't dislike immigrants just non European immigrants

Greeks are ok

>The first Boston Pizza, a Canadian pizza chain, opened its first restaurant in Edmonton, Alberta, in 1964.

So not only did they steal the name of Hawaii, but they also stole the name of one of America's greatest cities. Why are they so jealous of Americans they need to steal our names and name everything after us?

FUCKING LEAFS!

Go Sox.

Most importantly

WHERE in Canada was this invented?

Pretty much every city/town/county name was lifted from somewhere greater.

A FUCKING LEAF

Hawaiian pizza is for subhumans.

It would figure fucking Canadians are behind it.

Chatham, Ontario

ALSO against Muslim immigration and communist immigration

Muslim immigrants have not contributed a goddamn thing and all communists have done is fuck the housing market

My grandfather was a greek legal immigrant who came to Canada after the Turks murdered his family and seized his lands around Smyrna in Turkey.

He paid his taxes, he learned the language. He flew a Canadian flag on Canada Day and even flew a BC Flag on BC Day.

What he didn't do:

1. Get involved with organized crime (like the Sikhs)

2. Join a violent street gang (like the Somalis)

3. Try to enforce his Greek Orthodox beliefs on Canada (like the Muslims)

4. Collect a single welfare cheque.

If only more immigrants could be like my grandfather.

Anyone who puts pineapple or anything sweet on their pizza should be executed

tuna pizza is goat tier

>invented putting pineapple on pizza
bullshit

If you put fresh and sour pineapple - it's somewhat ok.
But if it's canned very sweet pineapple - into the trash it goes.

Yeah considering how much a shithole Edmonton/Calgary are Albertans always name anything after a city that actually good so people will buy it

>The worst possible pizza is leaf created

shocker

Hating pineapple on pizza is a meme

>Contribute
>Pineapple on a pizza

I don't think contributing means what you think it means

Do pineapples even grow in canacuckland? I know Hawaii Dole is masterfully bread by mischievous missionaries.

My tax dollars fund this

Immigrants are fine. Unless they are refugees and/or illegal immigrants. Then they have to go back.

oh yeah they invented Philly Cheesesteak and Coney Island dogs too didn't they

Yeah, that's really on par with a cure for Polio or cancer. Thank god for nigger immigrants.

Maize is allowed, though.

>even flew a BC flag on BC day

Why the hell couldn't we have more people like your grandfather? Hell most people from other parts of Canada try to come to BC and tell us how to live and leech off us

Holy fuck, I just saw that's it's the official Federal Twitter. They have a salaried employee who's full time job is to shitpost on social media.

> Hawaiian Pizza
> Jalapeno dipping sauce

Literally the best combination possible. Panago has the best chain pizza as well.

>obvious fun thread
>edgy redditors fresh from The_Donald or whatever shitty board they're from start posting autistically in the thread

If you want to stay here, you'll have to adapt.

wtf I love love greeks now

>They have a salaried employee who's full time job is to shitpost on social media.

So does America.

Fuck off, you give Alaska back right now.

only fruits put fruits on their pizza.

does this tie into the other recent story with the banning of pineapple pizza. Why I keep hearing about pineapple pizza!

I know people like to think they're smart when saying this but from a culinary perspective tomato IS actually classified as a vegetable.

No shit Einstein. Why the hell would you use fresh pineapple if it's going on a pizza.

Murican, thinking he knows Pizza. when all they eat is Dough with Cheese and fucking salami.

What the fuck do you mean invented? throwing chunks of pineapple on a pizza is something I'd of done if I had nothing else to throw on top of it

>Greeks create most disgusting pizza.
That's sickeningly degenerate.

Hawaiian pizza is disgusting.

pineapple pizza is really gross. Pineapple tastes too fruity to be a pizza topping, it dominates the flavor and ends up tasting nothing like a pizza

Frig off Pineapple pizza is good, especially with bacon.

On of the Greek channels they have a Canadian news program, and they literally show the exact same map you posted in their intro.

>What are tomatoes
>Not liking bell peppers on pizza
>Not liking jalapeƱos on pizza

Ham is a sweeter meat, so I think it pairs naturally with the sweetness of tomato sauce and pineapple. I like all types of pizza though. Combination is my favorite. I just don't understand why people get such a hardon shitting on food they don't like

>pineapple pizza

this is heresy.

Canada should be tried for crimes against humanity for this monstrosity.

I don't even eat pizza. It's all fat, grease and 25ppm rat turds.

>Federal employee Vs Trump shitposting in his free time while the rest of us are sleeping

Nice try Achmed

>has seeds

its a fruit senpai

um Greeks invented pizza period

hawaiian pizza is one of my favorites pizzas, i don't see what problem you have with pineapple

>Sup Forums hates pineapple on pizzas

Why are most people here plebs? I bet you don't even like anchovies, either.

Krauts... I swear to god these people

and you americans think you have the best food lol

This shit tastes disgusting, anyone who thinks otherwise should be pelted with broken glass and shot.

Are Greeks White?

Hawaiian pizza is oh so yummy yum yum! It's salty. Its sweety. It so perfwect yummy num num

Pineapple and anchovies are good (maybe not together) but that is one terrible looking pizza. Not enough cheese, not enough toppings in general

wtf i love Greece now

No shit it's a fruit but it's culinary classification is as a vegetable.

What's wrong with Hawaiian pizza? If anything is shit, it's that god awful thin crust shit baked like a Jew, ironically native to Jew York.