Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/445206/jordan-peeles-get-out-trite-get-whitey-movie
money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allison_Williams_(actress)#Personal_life
youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=WO7yr_RkWlM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Virtue signalling the review

>racebait trash gets favorable reviews from critics who are all, almost without exception, leftists
>surprising

>thinking any film produced by Hollywood is anything but propaganda

loving every laugh

Looks spooky. Pretty good actually, don't get many good horror films, i'll probably see it sometime. No idea what it's about though. Seems being an interracial couple is fairly center to the story line so gives a fuck? You all such betas get mad a pretty white girl doesn't like the cock you like.

I hear it actually makes fun of liberal
>I love black people yay
culture.

And that her family is all creepy and stoked that she's dating a black guy.

Kek Racebaiting Reviews about a hollywood nice try now btfo

FAKE NEWS

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND GO BACK TO REBBIT/IMDB FORUMS

It does, it plays a lot of weird cards too, including a hypnofetish basically. Methinks it's just going to create a stigma in certain parts of the black community that "hypnosis is evil"

>[Autism intensifies]

Learn to recognize subtext you autistic pile of garbage.

>Movie is about a black guy with a white girlfriend
>Goes to meet the parents
>It's a trap.
>Black guy has to escape white girlfriend.

How is that promoting race mixing? If anything it's warning against it.

>anti-race mixing movie
>Sup Forums hates it

Why?

NOPE IT'S A WHITE WOMAN AND A NIGGER, I'M SICK OF HOLLYWOOD SHOVING THIS SHIT DOWN OUR THROATS AND EXPECTING US TO LAP IT UP LIKE OUR DADDIES CUM OFF THE BATHROOM FLOOR.

LET ME GUESS, IN THE END THE NIGGER KILLS ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE IN A SCENE PLAYED FOR LAUGHS?

The hypnosis part makes it look kind of retarded tbqhfam. Because it's faggy pseudoscience.

They should have used a paranormal plot device, but w/e.

I wonder (((Who))) Owns (((Rotten Tomatoes)))

>Being this triggered.
>literally an emotional nigger.

you're retarded and need to kill yourself

Healthy young Click Clack meets nice white family, gets pumped with massive shots of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - OOGA BOOGA. Many such cases!

It's about whitey removing black people's brains, taking their lives, controlling them. They iz kangs and whitey steal that from them to live forever an sheeeeet.

no

in the end it's revealed the white dad wants to take over the black guys body because, quote, "they're so hip and cool"

black guy escapes, a white girl approaches him at the end, and he ends the film with ptsd look on his face

I find it hard to even really care about this anymore. Just looks like boring racist kike propaganda to my eyes and ears.

Not sure how people don't see through this yet

evidently people still do though sadly

>MFW these media entities are committing seppuku by delegitimization of their objectiveness

How shit is RottenPotatoes?

PS: Based Armond White

nationalreview.com/article/445206/jordan-peeles-get-out-trite-get-whitey-movie

> Throwing fresh tomatoes at something means it's good
> ????

We don't even need to try anymore.

WRONG
WRONG
THIS
THIS

go back to Sup Forums, rebecca, and take your nigger with you.

Black people are scare of ghosts, dogs, street magicians, and now hypnotists.

Arnold is the best

the only living film critic worth a shit

>who gives a fuck about race-mixing
Don't post, lurk a bit more. This isn't leddit.

It can be 1000% dosent mean that in going to watch it.

>Peele’s plot jacks up that film’s existential paranoia, a modern response to the helplessness of enslavement that politically naïve kids now dread as a modern American reality.

damn

But it means you probably should.

blackend!

hes probably a nigger himself

Best of luck with that nigga. Any type of race mixing movie is pretty much on auto ignore and wont see a dime from me.

it honestly just looks like a psycho horror with a theme of extreme racism

I don't know why Sup Forums is meme-ing the anti-white propaganda, I could understand with "dear white people" but this just seems like the average horror flick to me

what about the millions of movies about jews in nazi germany? you're not trying to tell me that they're anti-white?

>Rated higher than The Godfather

How?

NEW MOVIES TO WATCH INSTEAD OF THIS:

-Hacksaw Ridge:
red pilled, religiously informed war movie. excellent.

-Deepwater Horizon
heroic and patriotic movie with good actors in it. not 10000% white but still great. i was actually pretty surprised at how good this movie actually turned out to be

-Patriot's Day
this looks good, gonna watch it asap

-Hell or High Water
good bit of Texas crime, good stuff with good actors

-Blood Father
Mel gibson action movie watching this tonight for sure

You fucking better, goy

>give it a negative review
>get called racist
>lose job and get death threats
>Fresh: 127 Rotten: 0

This is going to spawn a lot of bad directors who will use race bait to cover up that they can't make a good movie.

lego batman

I can promise you all of these movies are objectively and aesthetically superior to "GET OUT" but none of them will ever get 100

kikes are behind this, no question

ignore the racist get out movie its trash being falsely propped up... if you don't see that u a fag

Hacksaw Ridge is jew propaganda, we were the bad guys during ww2.

>thought-provoking

Also is it a coincidence that I think Lionsgate is the studio doing all these... something tells me they have some red pilled people duh

Hell or High water is very good, it deserves 100%.

I give it a 9/10 for red pilled-ness

yeah though that was annoying

still they paid some respect to the Japanese in a few short pieces

overall though it was a net benefit

I mean he did as much as possible to play around that shit

"you want to keep a job in this entertainment industry don't ya bud ya better celebrate this bud"

diseased leftists are so fucking annoying

can't wait to kill them off

Actually yes. I went to see it and it actually was an alright movie. Had they took the racial aspect out of it it would have been a good blend of comedy and thrill. Unfortunately they didn't though. But yes, there is a scene where he brutally murders all the family, frankly quite a good scene, and the entire theater laughed and cheered as it happened. First off, I thought that was incredibly rude to do in a theater, and second of I was kind of disturbed by how excited people were about it.
Really wasted potential of a movie that got too stuck up in a non-existent statement (I couldn't even figure out what it was trying to prove, except that Jordan Peele is a black man) to be entertaining.
Fun fact, the only black dude in the theater was extremely chill and didn't fuck about during the movie.

>it's real

wew

money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html

Wait so there is a scene where the black guy genocides a white family and it is played off as "funny"

And people clapped?

The people behind this should be lined up against the wall and shot if what you say is true

And so should you for giving money to them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allison_Williams_(actress)#Personal_life

That chick is married to a white guy...Why am I supposed to be angry over this?

Lionsgate is a known CIA outlet.
These are most likely all propaganda films.

What's wrong with the movie in the OP? It looks like a great comedy.

I mean it's not a comedy scene. It's just excessively brutal, played out like a Tarentino revenge flick with mild undertones of kind of silly over-the-top violence. And yes, all the white people in the theater cheered and laughed as he impaled the dad on the deer trophy and choked out his girlfriend. Honestly, it was creepy as hell, and I wasn't the only one to think it. My brother, who's relatively grounded, reminisced it to the Coliseum.
Again, the point of the movie was pretty much non-existent. It starts out with a cop asking for an ID from the black dude proceeded by the girl flipping her shit, and continues to the black dude basically being in culture shock. And then it ends up the only reason they are capturing black people is because they are 'cool right now' or in fashion. Frankly I was confused the entire time, and it felt like Jordan Peele needed to prove he wasn't white, kind of like what you see with some rappers more beloved by a widely white audience (Childish Gambino, Chance the Rapper, Tyler the Creator). It was overall a waste of a decent plotline.

>Jordan Peele's sharp take on the scary world of stuff white people like.

>the sense that no matter where you turn, no matter how many people claim they're on your side ... they're out to get you.

>Young black men know their lives are in peril from the first frame. (and it's white people to blame)

>
A refined suspense thriller, consummate film critique, savage satire, inspired horror and fierce, profane comedy. It's archetypal, prodigious American moviemaking, smart and sly... a succession of shocking, often thrilling satisfactions. (I CAME 100 TIMES I AM THE MOST VIRTUOUS)

>Obama may be out of office, a fool may be in the White House, but leave it to Peele to make a film that plays with the notion that the masters of Get Out's white house might just be crazier than Donald Trump.
(white people are evil)

>a troubling and compassionate look at racism and blackness.

>At this socio-political moment, it shakes the theater like an earthquake. (WOOOO SHAKIN)

>addressing the current reality of racism in America in a clever manner

>naked, frank aggression about confronting racial issues, with comedy, drama, and sharp, unsparing insight

>as a base for his allegory on the horror of race in America.

>I can honestly say that [Get Out] is in my top 10 of all time. (DRUMPH BTFO!!!!! AMIRITE!!!)

>you'll sit adjacent to affectingly casual racism, your composure breaking down, your responses discombobulated. (oy vey)

>layered with racial subtext regarding slavery, master-race ideology and liberal guilt

>incisively probes the connection between the racism of the "liberal elite" and good old-fashioned white supremacy.
REMEMBER THAT THESE PEOPLE WANT US ALL FUCKING DEAD. REMEMBER THAT.

Kinda wondering that myself.
The moral of the story is don't fuck a white man's daughter.

leavin dis ére

The entire press is also celebrating this symbolic genocide and brutality. The nigger that made the film is brainwashing people to believe that "minor white racism" is worth murdering out of existence and that anyone who has those mentalities is worth "impaling like a trophy."

You shouldn't have mercy for these people. They're satan worshippers.

I wouldn't call him a "nigger" if it weren't for the things he is doing. I only use that word on black people that actively work to make white lives miserable, which is what this nigger is doing.

I mean I don't think it was that, I think it was just an ill thought out attempt at being deeper than just comedy. Jordan Peele is known for awkward humor, and I think he was just reaching out to look as if he was more than that. I don't think it was malicious, I just think it was retarded, and I think that the people in the crowd were even more retarded. I'm pretty sure most people there thought it was solely a comedy or one giant skit, but even so it was one of the rudest audience I've sat in, second only to the Boys in the Hood movie.

Key and Peele is so shit.

I feel no mercy toward these people at all anymore. This is no different from Nazi propaganda showing young German kids massacring Jews and hanging their decapitated skulls on the fucking wall. You can sleep it off and act like it's just "fun" or normal, this ABSOLUTELY IS NOT NORMAL. It's violent propaganda intended to create a reaction. Period.

You can either see it or not, I know it's hard to believe considering the "universal applause from the critics" and the fact that they are trying to pass it off as "ART" or "MOVIE" or whatever the fuck you want to say... and even trying to resist it might be a fucking waste. Maybe I'm just saying this for myself but fuck.... FUCK THIS MOVIE.

Don't let this shit go. This is horrible shit they're doing. It's exceptionally insidious shit. Don't play it off like it's normal. It isn't.

>What's wrong with the movie in the OP? It looks like a great comedy.

You're the guy who sits sits in the corner masturbating whilst your girlfriend gets fucked up the ass by Tyrone, aren't you? You're the guy who smiles whenever you see an interracial couple walking down the sidewalk, as if to say "I love living in a progressive society".

You don't realise it but you're quite literally the living embodiment of a eunuch. You might as well chop your dick off and frame it on your wall

Remember: race traitors get gassed first on the day of the rope. And given demographic projections I would have to say your days are numbered

Guys, you are wrong here.
This movie promotes the interracial relationships between blacks and Jews.
Just like the relationship of the director.
Spread this important message.

Wow leftist propaganda from the scum of the US (hollywood) got a high rating. I hate trump now

>liking a movie means you're a cuck
nice projecting their ahmed, didn't even read the rest of your bong muhammed speak, its all invalid you insecure fuck.

I went to a screener of this movie. its the best horror I've seen in a while. I personally give it an 8/10.

this

also this is my favorite war movie ever... kek anyone who doesnt like it is super lame
youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8

also I'd give Triumph of the Will 9/10

its not perfect but the direction is good

cant' believe people are whining about this its a great war movie good fights and stuff... ppl need to grow up heh

>didn't even read the rest of your bong muhammed speak, its all invalid you insecure fuck.

When the time comes, I am going to personally rip the guts out of your stomach. I am going to tear the flesh from your skull with my bare hands. I am going to sink my fingers into your eye sockets till they explode

There is no punishment too severe for a race traitor. I promise you, in the not too distant future, your time will come

>Get Out is a horror-comedy for Black History Month.
>What was it, exactly, that the all-media screening audience at the new movie Get Out was cheering for when the black protagonist killed an entire family of white folks one by one? Get Out isn’t simply a revenge thriller; it’s a state-of-the-divided-nation movie. In this horror-comedy, 26-year-old middle-class black photographer Chris Washington (Daniel Kaluuya) travels with his white girlfriend Rose (Allison Williams) to her family’s idyllic exurban home and discovers a racist cult intent on siphoning black men’s mental and physical energy. Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner meets Rosemary’s Baby meets Meet the Fockers. Hollywood high-concept goes low — and unfulfilled. The horror side of the story shows writer-director Jordan Peele (Keegan-Michael Key’s costar on Comedy Central Network’s Key & Peele) imitating the slave-era terror of 12 Years a Slave. Peele’s plot jacks up that film’s existential paranoia, a modern response to the helplessness of enslavement that politically naïve kids now dread as a modern American reality. The comedy side churns out trite “post-racial” ironies that have defined political humor for the past eight years (protecting and defending former president Obama) and that now threaten to continue in bizarre guises like this. Rose informs Chris that her parents (Bradley Whitford and Catherine Keener) “would have voted for Obama a third time if they could.” Any audience who laughs at that is either scornful or regretful, so why the applause at the murderous finale?

t. muhammed abu hammaduhabbdulah

>Peele wants to have it both ways, as in the TV series Key & Peele, in which the biracial duo capitalized on how Obama’s biracial identity was reformulated as “black.” As if celebrating social enlightenment, they concocted unfunny routines deriding black paranoia and white superstition. Get Out shares that opportunistic misconception. Its slug’s-pace opening (using an inept subjective point-of-view angle) replays the Trayvon Martin incident: A lone black male on a cellphone walks through an unfamiliar suburban community when he’s attacked. The movie never shows us that character again, but the implication is enough to set off obsessive social fears.

>Get Out is an attenuated comedy sketch in which serious concerns are debased. Pushing buttons that alarm blacks yet charm white liberals, Peele manipulates the Trayvon Martin myth the same way Obama himself did when he pandered by saying, “Trayvon Martin could have been my son.” That disingenuous tease is extended in Peele’s casting of Daniel Kaluuya. Son of Ugandan parents, the handsome, round-faced, British-born actor triggers sympathy (he has the young, clean-cut buppie co-ed look that brothers Branford and Wynton Marsalis rocked in the ’80s). But Kaluuya’s strongest historical associations must come from Peele’s subconscious: The actor’s dark-skin/bright-teeth image inadvertently recalls the old Sambo archetype. Kaluuya frequently goes from sleepy-eyed stress to bug-eyed fright. Surely Spike Lee would have recognized the resemblance to Stepin Fetchit, Mantan Moreland, and Willie Best, the infamous comics who made their living performing Negro caricatures during Hollywood’s era of segregation. Peele seems too caught up in exploiting modern narcissism to notice old repulsion. Sambo lives matter. Question: Will Kaluuya’s wild-eyed consternation be equated with James Baldwin’s bug-eye perspicacity in I Am Not Your Negro?

>Sup Forums is finally done

In Get Out, just as Obama did, Peele exploits racial discomfort, irresponsibly playing racial grief and racist relief off against each other, subjecting imagination and identification to political sway. Get Out’s routines — Chris identifying with a wounded deer, Chris being introduced to clueless, suspicious, patronizing, dishonest, and rapacious whites — paint a limited, doomed picture of race relations. Like a double-dealing demagogue’s speech, there’s just enough pity to satisfy black grievance and just enough platitudes (Rose back-talking a white cop) to make whites feel superior. When an Asian party guest asks Chris “Is African-American experience an advantage or disadvantage?” it reveals Peele’s own biracial anxiety. That question is too heavy for a film so lightweight. Peele depicts Chris’s sense of isolation, of “living in a sunken place.” (After Rose’s mother hypnotizes Chris, he’s shown adrift in a limbo without any attachment to the real world except a sorrowful memory of his parents’ death.) Chris’s detachment from real-world social status brings to mind the cluelessness of the Hope & Change generation, in dire need of a reality check; instead, Millennials rely on the Obama era’s civil-rights bromides and social-justice aphorisms. Get Out does not rank with America’s notable race comedies — Brian De Palma’s Hi, Mom!, Ossie Davis’s Gone Are the Days! (Purlie Victorious), Robert Downey Sr.’s Putney Swope, Melvin Van Peebles’s Sweet Sweetback, Hal Ashby’s The Landlord, Rusty Cundieff’s Fear of a Black Hat, Skin Game or any of the genre spoofs by the Wayans family, particularly the ingenious Little Man, or the recent Eddie Murphy films (The Klumps, Norbit, Meet Dave, A Thousand Words) that are so personal and ingenious, they transcend racial categorization.

OMG THIS MOVIE IS RATED BETTER THAN SCHINDLERS LIST!!

OY VEY HOW CAN THIS BE!?

>But unlike Eddie Murphy, a masterful actor with a mature sense of humor, Peele fails because has not created credible characters. Chris and his ghetto friend Rod (Lil Rel Howery), who works for the TSA, are attitudes, not complex beings. The other blacks Chris encounters as servants on Rose’s family estate are no better than Trayvon Martin–type effigies — zombie-like when not sorrowful and tearful. Exploiting black people’s tears, paranoia, and pain without providing reflex is offensive — whereas the great “Be Black, Baby” sequence of Hi, Mom! caught audiences in their own racial prejudices and forced them to laugh. (Here, LaKeith Stanfield’s impersonation of comic Dave Chappelle’s still-puzzling neurosis is too alarming to laugh at.) Peele’s self-congratulatory revenge humor has one particularly notable irony: It’s tailored to please the liberal status quo. His pace seems slow largely because the jokes are obvious: Bitch-goddess Rose trolls black sports websites in her bedroom, which is covered with basketball posters, recalling Scatman Crothers’s Afro erotica in The Shining. Chris even gets confined in a symmetrically furnished den with a 1960s TV console, Kubrick-style. Once again, the 1960s serve as a race hustler’s vengeful reference point. But when the get-whitey genre was initiated in those blaxploitation movies made after the turmoil of that decade, artists from Melvin Van Peebles and Larry Cohen to Bill Gunn and Gordon Parks toyed with various genres to dramatize American social and economic circumstances. Black political consciousness was being realized on screen for the first time. Get Out is the recrudescence of Obama-era unconsciousness. Reducing racial politics to trite horror-comedy, it’s an Obama movie for Tarantino fans.

BASED ARMOND

>t. (((film critics)))

not gonna lie, the image of crowds cheering as a black guy slaughters a white family of liberals who are trying to be nice to him in a movie, while laughing about it and celebrating it, haunts me.

it literally horrifies me. like... what the fuck is going on. how is this being celebrated? what is wrong with people? its not funny at all.

why are they doing this? it really deeply hurts me and bothers me. severely.

something has gone really wrong with things and i dont see a way out. these people are full blown Nazis in terms of their murderous psychopathic hate

I just realised you're not even white. I've been speaking to a nigger this entire time.

Well, enjoy your little race-mixing propaganda film whilst you still can. Every day the fire rises, and eventually its going to catch. It might just one day spread, as it has countless times throughout history.

The anti-Nazi propaganda is running out of steam and we're running out of patience

>the image of crowds cheering as a black guy slaughters a white family of liberals who are trying to be nice to him in a movie

they tried killing him... I wouldn't call that nice.

Soon brother, soon.

>Movie encourages blacks to be afraid of whites and that they should kill them
>Racial tensions increase, with blacks assaulting whites more often
>Race war
Is Peele playing 5D Chess and wants to kill blacks? Is he a self-hating black since he's mixed?

every half black i've ever known has had a ton of self hatred, which sucks because they are usually some of the best people around

they hate us for being white. for being European. for being Western. they want us to bow down to them constantly even when all we want is to be left alone. they take glee in hating us and watching us being murdered. they exist in our lands and come to our countries and expect our worship. and our own... our Western/European children sisters and brothers... some of them... hate us just as much for not sacrificing ourselves to the rest.

they hate us for being smart, great, powerful, intelligent, creative, willful, motivated, spirited, spiritual, enlightened, free, philosophical, soaring, technological, inventive, and brilliant. they hate us for what we make. for what we can accomplish. they hate us for our excellence. they don't want us to soar. they don't want us to be free.

they want us to tie ourselves down in the mud with them. and if we don't, they want us to be afraid, to strike terror into our hearts with violence and senseless aggression.

they feel oppressed by our excellence. even though we do nothing to punch down at them, it is simply our flight and our freedom which terrifies their petty minds. they hate greatness and beauty because it is as though they are not capable of understanding it. they have no God in their hearts, no brightness or flame of passion.

so they must destroy everything else, and they band together to praise the Devil and praise Satan so that they can destroy what is truly beautiful since they themselves are not capable or willing to attain it.

Get Out is nothing more than the embodiment of their petty Satanic worship. their spiritual weakness and ugliness.

yeah im a jew
this is next level disgusting. not gonna lie.
what a waste of genes if this wasn't hypothetical

IS THAT PARKING PATAWEYO?!
youtube.com/watch?v=WO7yr_RkWlM

No John Wick 2? Or is it out of theaters already?

Kek wills this movie to lose money.