Black Americans?

Why are they the most hated group on the planet besides Jews. Is it jealousy?

Other urls found in this thread:

wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
nytimes.com/projects/census/2010/explorer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k5WN3s0ukIE
youtube.com/watch?v=DafAaGi69iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0
theroot.com/ghana-to-ban-skin-bleaching-products-in-august-1790855458
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's disgust.

Around blacks, never relax.

>A Cumberland family that was devastated by two murders on Monday was dealt another blow Sunday. One of the two men arrested, Michael Bell, was their son's best friend and once lived in their home. Jeremy Priel was unknown to the family.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, was murdered alongside his 7-year-old niece, Kyleigh. Both victims were shot in the head.

>Police said along with Jeremy Crane's cellphone, an Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were stolen from the home.

>Two men went to police with the Xbox and PlayStation after seeing news coverage, because they found blood on one of the gaming systems. The men said they bought them from a guy named Jeremy and they pointed out Jeremy Priel from a photo. Bell and Priel received $40 and an ounce of marijuana in exchange for the gaming systems.

>Brayden Crane, five, said to his mother when he found out: 'Why would my Uncle Mike do that? He loved me. And he loved Kyleigh.'

>"Michael Bell had lived with this family for a while and was actually the one who created this or set it up. There's discrepancies on whether they knew anyone was there or not. Michael Bell would have known because of Jeremy's truck being in the driveway," Chief Crooke said.

>Cathy Crane said: 'He was my son's best friend. Someone we trusted. He’s lived in our house. I've done his laundry. I've given him food. We always had an open door for him.’

>“The whole trial, he had a little look on him, had a little eyebrow raised, just staring us down the whole time,” explained Josh Crane. “He never showed emotion. Nothing. He just sat back and just didn’t look like he cared.”

wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland-girl-her-uncle/

There are haness criminals in every race.

I don't hate them. They don't bother me. Same for mexicans. America is not the globe.

>Christian and Newsom were leaving an apartment together on the evening of January 6, 2007 to go to a friend's party when they were abducted via her car from the apartment complex parking lot. Worried about not hearing from their daughter, Christian's parents sought help from her mobile phone provider. They found her abandoned Toyota 4Runner on Monday, January 8. Police recovered an envelope from the vehicle that yielded fingerprint evidence leading them to Lemaricus Davidson of 2316 Chipman Street, an address two blocks from Christian's car. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the house unoccupied and Christian's body in a bin in the kitchen.

>Newsom's body was discovered near a set of nearby railroad tracks. He had been bound, blindfolded, gagged, and stripped naked from the waist down. He had been shot in the back of the head, neck, and back, and his body had been set on fire. According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner, Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan, at the trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was sodomized with an object and raped by a person. Police believe these actions took place at the house and his body was later wrapped and abandoned.

>The medical examiner said that Christian died after hours of torture, suffering injuries to her vagina, anus, and mouth in repeated sexual assaults. Bleach was poured down her throat and used to scrub her body while she was alive in an attempt by her attackers to remove DNA evidence. She was bound with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered with a trash bag, and her body stashed in five large trash bags. These were placed inside a residential waste disposal unit and covered with sheets. The medical examiner said there was evidence that Christian slowly suffocated to death.

Find out more than you'd ever want to know by searching for Knoxville Horror.

She isn't black, though.
She's a fake person with a fake personality who's only interior motives is to make money and corrupt youth.

If you want people to hate your 'blacks' less, give us a better role model like Martin Luther King.

She isn't black? I don't understand. Must one look like Leslie jones to be black?

MLK was a Jew puppet.

>Pierre and Andrews then propped each of the victims into sitting positions and forced them to drink the liquid, telling them it was vodka laced with sleeping pills.

>Rather, it was liquid Drano.

>The moment it touched the hostages' lips, enormous blisters rose, and it began to burn their tongues and throats and peel away the flesh around their mouths. Ansley, still begging for her life, was forced to drink the drain cleaner too.

>Pierre and Andrews tried to duct-tape the hostages' mouths shut to hold quantities of drain cleaner in and to silence their screams, but the oozing blisters prevented the adhesive from sticking.

>Orren Walker was the last to be given the drain cleaner, but seeing what was happening to the other hostages, he allowed it to pour out of his mouth and then mimicked the convulsions and screams of his son and fellow hostages.

>Pierre became angry because the deaths were taking too long and were too loud and messy, so he shot both Carol and Cortney Naisbitt in the backs of their heads, proving fatal for Carol but leaving Cortney alive. Pierre then shot at Orren Walker but missed. He then fatally shot Stanley before again shooting at Orren, this time grazing the back of his head.

>Pierre then took Ansley to the far corner of the basement, forced her at gunpoint to remove her clothes, then repeatedly and brutally raped her after telling Andrews to clear out for 30 minutes. When he was done, he allowed her to use the bathroom while he watched, then dragged her, still naked, back to the other hostages, threw her on her face, and fatally shot her in the back of the head.

>Andrews and Pierre noted that Orren was still alive, so Pierre mounted him, wrapped a wire around his throat, and tried to strangle him. When this failed, Pierre and Andrews inserted a ballpoint pen into Orren's ear, and Pierre stomped it until it punctured his eardrum, broke, and exited the side of his throat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

Thing is the people that tend to hate blacks are the ones closest to them which suggests it might be something blacks do.

Because even though they make up 13 percent of the US, they commit half the crimes, which would be fine on its own, because we ignored it. Then we started being called racists even after we explicitly ignored the reality. That's when the left blew itself up.

Kikes are hated because they produce degeneracy. Niggers are hated because they produce the third world.

But that 13% represents both men and women and men make up about half that; 6.5%. This means that its' actually less than 13% of the population that are committing over half of all the violent crimes. The answer for OP should at this point be obvious.

>Doesn't hate nigger Americans
>British flag

It comes with the territory, they should move then.

You need sickle cell anemia and a low IQ to be black.

It's spelled heinous, you fucking nigger. And no, point me to one non-nigger criminal that executed a man and a child for dude weed lmao and showed no remorse during court hearing.

Please lay down and stop breathing

Dylan Roof the true MVP of the white race

>asians over whites

gotta be fake

Blacks are nothing but a race of heinous criminals

>Blacks are nothing but a race of heinous criminals

Asian is often a broad term as it can include Pakis and Afghans.

The nation needed them. It's just the price paid.

Because they have ruined an otherwise great and white country

There's no need for them anymore. Its time to advocate for segregation and/or mass deportation to a colony like Liberia.

>they should move then.
Yes they do. The technical term is called "white flight". In my ~20 years of living in a very mixed city i've seen white flight drain an entire suburb of whites in about 5 years time.

nytimes.com/projects/census/2010/explorer.html

You asked a specific question about why blacks are hated. Have you then come to the same conclusion that i have, to mitigate racial tensions segregation is the answer. The problem is that the state, through non-discrimination acts actively forces blacks into close proximity toward whites exacerbating racism.

The bigger question is what happens when there are so many blacks they surge everywhere withing europe. Clearly the answer is tremendous internecine violence because living near them is hell.

Malcolm X was a role model. Like the other goy said, MLK was a Jewish puppet.

Malcolm X wanted separation of blacks from whites (as opposed to MLK's integration). He wanted black people to govern a nation of blacks while white people governed whites.

George Lincoln Rockwell, founder of the American Nazi party, actually shared a common ground with Malcolm X in a number of areas.

It's like a bad investment that keeps draining the economy

They're more American than apple pie. They aren't going anywhere.

>Is it jealousy?

Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is.

>Malcolm X
Who the half white one?

Remember when a pack of niggers kicked in a door in the suburbs and raped/murdered a pregnant woman? Remember how it was a preachers wife? Remember how there was a toddler in the crib next to them?

youtube.com/watch?v=k5WN3s0ukIE

Niggers are absolute scum

We would have a higher trust and healthier society without them, they are a deadweight to humanity and breed like vermin. The few of them that are geniuses are outnumbered by the seemingly numerous that are imperiled by their ethnicity to the point of including them in society demanding tremendous amounts of legal and enforcement infrastructure to manage their depravity.

We waste hundreds of billions annually on provisioning legal adjudication, law enforcement, incarceration facilities just to maintain some degree of peace. millions of Americans are tied up in the role of zookeepers to ensure the security when their labor could be better allocated in construction, regulatory functions, entrepreneurship, some STEM field.

Blacks are the ultimate mockery of civilization.

Ok that's what I thought it was

youtube.com/watch?v=DafAaGi69iQ

In America, in school they teach and show you all the horrible fucked up things that happened during slavery days.. how blacks were treated as subhuman work animals, beaten, separated from their families, and generally fucked over.
then they tell you that all this shit really only started to end a few decades ago. you (if you're white) come to the conclusion that there is some real tension here and black people probably all hate you or might think you hate them.
Now that the public mostly all have this weird psychological thing about race, media (including shills who make up the majority of this board) can pick at that to get crazy ratings and make sure racial tension never ends!

DINDU NUFFINS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

>millions of Americans are tied up in the role of zookeepers

> 13% of the population; 50%+ of all homicides
> lowest average racial IQ in America
> gets every social handout available; complains that it's not enough and calls for muh reparations
> stigmatizes getting educated as "acting white;" complains that muh systemic racism is the real reason they aren't successful
> blames literally everyone and everything but themselves for their own problems
> jealousy

Bitch shouldn't have been acting up. Should've known her place. Blacks are America.

Furthermore, If you're from the "country" you end up seeing farrrrrr more black people on tv and Sup Forums than in real life so you have no real frame of reference (or reason to care really). Nevertheless people like thinking and talking about it because it makes them feel smart or special

You dumb fucking canuck, did you even read his autobiography? I hate how white autists like you love to spew Malcolm X's views that he had before he left the Nation of Islam, but are hush on how he did a 180 away from black separatism before he died.

>Blacks are America.
I'm actually glad this generation gets to finish the job so I can help form history.

I'm from Baltimore and I hate Niggers ND know they are inferior

Malcolm X was a quarter white

violent, ugly, vulgar, lazy, greedy, smell bad, can't/won't even speak english properly despite it being their first and only language. they're pathetic.

If Blacks left America

If all blacks suddenly left America...
(keep in mind blacks only make 13% of the US population)
>The prison population would go down by 37%
>There would be almost 50% less gang members
>Rape would go down significantly
>Overweight and obesity percentage would go down by 10%
>Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan
>SAT scores would go up by about 100 points
>ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points
>AIDS and HIV would go down by over 67%
>Chlamydia cases would go down by 50%
>Gonorrhea would go down by 69%
>Syphilis would go would go down by 58%
>The average income would be over 20k more per year
>The amount of people in poverty would go down by over 30%
>Homelessness would go down by 57%
>And the number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%
>child sexual assaults would go down by 50%

I DONT KNOW WHY THESE SEEMINGLY DINDUS WOULD BE HATED

It's true. The story of America is the story of black Americans there is simply no ethnic group more American. Go back to your homeland of Europe pigskin.

>It's just the price paid.

Really? That's why Canada is paying the price for being the end of the underground railroad:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0

>mass deportation
If that asshole didn't shoot Lincoln then this would have happened in the 1800s. Lincoln was going to send all the slaves back to Africa after the war.

I thought It was us your good amigos frim mexico the most hated in the word.

>Is it jealousy?
They won't shut the fuck up. At least Jews conspire in the shadows.

Canada never had 'em. Thtat's why Canada is not a superpower. Sit down Cancuck.

This looks just like america. It's like i said, the only way people are going to wake up to the black problem is if they have to live near blacks.

In some ways i kinda approve of foisting blacks into white environments, particularly if they are liberal/progressive, as that would be the fastest way to redpill so many people.

>Canada never had 'em.

That's exactly my point.

I don't deny blacks played a huge role in American history, they did but not in Canada.

My point is the few blacks that are here STILL act like complete and utter thug minded hoodlum shit heads that are wildly over represented in crime stats only here they have no excuse because they have little to no history of oppression here. Most blacks only came here in the past 30 years.

This is why I'm pretty sure you guys either simply all follow a global inferior culture or are just genetically inferior, probably a mix of both.

Africa has tons of them and is perhaps the shittiest place on earth for it.

Black Americans are a separate ethnic group from Africans. Black Americans have founding father admixture.

Because black Americans live in the richest country on earth with full freedoms and the ability to do whatever they want and they still self-destruct and ruin everything they touch. Any woman, any town or city, any house. Anything ever involving a black person is automatically made worse.

There are very few exceptions and I feel sorry for those exceptions. I wish black people were normal and decent but the sad truth is that the majority of them are not and so I don't want to mix. It's not because I'm a pussy, I don't want my family hurt by relaxing around blacks.

If you're a normal black, just uncuck the fucking black community already.

And with a 15% admixture of European DNA, American blacks are still a full deviation lower in regards to IQ than their white counterparts.

Because most black Americans act like fucking niggers. If the stupid behavior was subdued, they'd be more tolerable.

They also have african admixture that imperils them and us. Simply having a bit of white in you doesn't avail. Sometimes it does but overall the race is human garbage. The progress we could make without them would be monumental.

>Anything ever involving a black person is automatically made worse.

America would have no culture without them. It would be Australia

She tries to be white in public. Doesnt that tell you something?

Also nigs are the reason for our suffering, wouldnt you user like to be space traveling right now? Without the trillions spent on nigs, we'd be space colonizing right now.

Go thank a nignog for YOU being stuck on earth.

Whites lost their Viking heart.

NY has Asian gangs

How does one "try to be white"?

skin bleaching, prosthetic hair

This.

People who hate blacks have what we call in psychology a "high disgust sensitivity". It's a real thing.

Women who don't have a high disgust sensitivity will likely get sexually assault multiple times her entire life.

Lightskinned blacks with good hair do exist

no they are much better than the sand people.

jesus christ, newfag.

are you really creating a thread for this when it's discussed 24/7? when it isn't blatantly obvious for why blacks are hated on this board then use your fucking context clues, peruse this god awful board, lurk for at least a few minutes for an answer to this before creating a thread about a extremely simplistic question.

this board is nigger/jew hate 24/7. lurk moar please.

>trying to get reasonable answer from a bunch of racists

also another faulty, possibly idiotic move.

despite saying this, i will answer your question:

this board hates blacks for the exact opposite reason it hates jews: jews have too much control, money, power etc. while blacks are good for nothings except crime. jews are viewed as manipulative and subversive while blacks are considered to be gibsmedats, i.e. freeloaders.

Somewhere between these two stereotypes is the psychosis that exists between people that share these views in accordance with their own views of their contributions. ultimately, the whites here are supremacists and their supremacy relies on the view that no group is worthy of self-determination and societal protections without first being subservient to the white race. This may seem contradictory, but it's the state of their beliefs. If subservience isn't warranted, then the group must be eradicated. It's just that simple.

It's because they destroy literally everything they come in contact with.

Why the fuck would she do this?

Clearly most blacks don't want to be black.
theroot.com/ghana-to-ban-skin-bleaching-products-in-august-1790855458
Maybe, but minaj isn't one of them, look at her older pictures.

Total bullshit. Subservience isn't the issue, slavery was the most abhorrent and socially destructive institution known to man. The core issue is that living together is unhealthy and destructive for both.

>slavery was the most abhorrent and socially destructive institution known to man

Oy vey!

No, the implication is that sharing this world is impossible and genocide is the only answer. Stop pussyfooting to try and maintain some semblance of a moral stance.

The truth is that human behavior promotes curiosity, understanding and eventually integration. Whites supremacists mean to determine the future of their individual members and those outside of their group- cultural learning & reciprocity are meaningless to people who perceive themselves as only direction of human evolution with everyone and everything outside of their category considered a vestige of the past.

>No, the implication is that sharing this world is impossible and genocide is the only answer. Stop pussyfooting to try and maintain some semblance of a moral stance.

What morality? Morality is subjective, the basis of yours employs a taxonomy textbook as guidance for societal inclusion. You simply don’t like competing moral stances yet you seem to adulate diversity.

>The truth is that human behavior promotes curiosity, understanding and eventually integration.

Yes and the first two enable us to discover that the multiculti is largely toxic. Understanding of history is the same. Prior to WWI much of Europe was dominated by large multi-ethnic, multicultural states, such as the Ottoman Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, and the soon to be rising Soviet Union. Much of the non-Western world was directly or i guess indirectly colonized - imperialism - by these European powers. By the end of the so-called Cold War, all of these empires were dissolved and replaced by numerous nation-states composed along largely ETHNIC lines.

Given the projections of the Africa and Africans in the west it’s pretty clear that the vector of society is not desirable but most civilized standards. The idea that we will be supplanted by sheer fecundity of those that didn’t even build our societies and that these people will somehow become caretakers over the earth once we are outta the way is absurd. All more likely China will inherit the earth and roll across the wasted cities of Europe in 100 or so years in APCs accompanied by autonomous urban combat platforms. Meanwhile the “vibrancy” that displaced us will put up a meager resistance by throwing oxidized and filth covered souvenirs from the Eiffel tower and other such decimated landmarks at the invading force.
Reciprocity is a two way street and we are slowly being asked to shut up and take orders. Our society will undoubtedly become weaker for it and is and it’s pretty clear we are on a path to something breaking, the left have no concept of how to reverse this course other than brow beating whites by telling them to shut up and internalize the lessons of critical racial theory or employing increasingly authoritarian measures that restrict speech and privilege brown skins over whites. In what universe does this end peacefully?

No matter how much you polish a turd, it's still a turd.

Pretty sure it's because of the crime rate

octoroons be sexy as fuck, tho.

>multicultural societies are inherently bad

only to people that are uninterested in better practices and age old cultural norms. an underlying fundamental principle of Western societies is to look toward the future and discover and live by objective truths in the world despite our own beliefs on the matter. not only that, but there is an attempt, as the most advanced sentient life form on earth, to not be so arrogant as to simply determine the worth and potential of racial/ethnic groups. that arrogance has led to war, slavery, and all other forms of terrible outcomes that are an affront to the enlightenment ideas of the freedom to pursue happiness.

Not to get into your ridiculous, one-sided view about the victimization of the most powerful group in the US who are somehow being subjugated and "silenced" by historically marginalized groups, your prognostications seem a bit contradictory. Your whining is merely the growing pangs of a society that means to do right by its people and the compromises necessary to progress in a organic manner.

People like you wish for war, more war, and war until it has become painfully obvious that the only way to live together peacefully is through compromise and merging futures.

>haness
>hall of cost
niggers bring it on themselves.

Yes, looking towards the future is precisely what I’m doing, you seem to be ignoring demographic decline and it’s implications. What precisely will happen when we are a the minority? Some Utopia that’s never been observed through history?
You wish to talk about objective truths, well here’s one :

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660

“Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups, allowing for partial autonomy within a single country. “

Or another:

“For every ten percentage point reduction in own-group density, the relative odds of reporting psychotic experiences increased 1.07 times (95% CI 1.01–1.14, P = 0.03 (trend)) for the total minority ethnic sample. In general, people living in areas of lower own-group density experienced greater social adversity that was in turn associated with reporting psychotic experiences.”

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
And another:

pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

“Results show that oxytocin creates intergroup bias because oxytocin motivates in-group favoritism and, to a lesser extent, out-group derogation. These findings call into question the view of oxytocin as an indiscriminate “love drug” or “cuddle chemical” and suggest that oxytocin has a role in the emergence of intergroup conflict and violence.”

You want to talk about objective reality, there it is laid out before you. The very neuropepitide critical for pro-social behavior and more informally associated with love itself, paradoxically amplifies hate/ethnocentrism. How are you going to get around this? By brainwashing whites by showing them endless Coke and Molson Ice commercials with polluted with the subliminal encoding of Bernayian tricks to convey a sense fo belonging in an vacuous artificial commercial domain?

So basically if blacks and Hispanics left, the U.S. would have a murder rate as low as all these European countries where guns are illegal?

>People like you wish for war

War is precisely the outcome people like you bring about when you presume to operate on the basis we can all live together in harmony and force people into close proximity together. I invite you to push radical policies to force whites and blacks into close proximity together and then evaluate the success of such. Vigorously assault redlining practices and try to reform non-egalitarian policies like the GI bill of post WW2 fame. You will find your mechanations will result in conflicts that make the Tulsa race riots look like a county fair

she's half brown but im sure that just makes it worse

Unbelievable, isn't it? We would be able to live in precisely the type of society the left want and given the lack of social alienation and sense of not belonging we would probably have more of a support for a welfare state and would be more apathetic about right to own a gun.

Instead the left want us to become Brazil, destroy precapital forms of identity leaving us with nothing but teh artificiality of consumerism. Identity will become a collection of commodified consumer objects, where identity categorizations lose their racial/ethnic/racial specificity and become objects that can be assumed through voluntary consumption.

>We always had an open door for him.
This kills the white man

You can't live together, you can't live beside each other, and ultimately, perpetual war will lead to ruin.

You're maintaining the ages old, easy answer and it has ultimately led to mutually assured destruction. If you can't figure out how precarious that pov is by looking at Europe, then there's no hope for your race or anyone elses.

Because they are literal tumors on humanity as a whole

>low IQ
>extremely violent
>only know how to take, but never contribute
>destroy every city they infest once they become the majority
>no morals, no empathy, cause the most crime and murder

There is a reason every race hates niggers.