GERMANY: Rape a six year-old girl, leave court on parole

Another absurd rape case.

>20 year old Pakistani rapes a six-year old girl in an refugee hostel
>2 other refugees caught him while he is doing this
>father of the girl is trying to attack the child molester
>father gets shot by police and dies hours later in hospital

Other cases:
>ndr.de/nachrichten/hamburg/14-Jaehrige-vergewaltigt-Taeter-verurteilt,vergewaltigung268.html
>14-year old girl mass raped by 4 men from Serbia
>3 (14, 16, 17 years) of them received parole, one of them 4 years in jail

>welt.de/vermischtes/article156669792/Sollten-Vergewaltigungsopfer-beim-Strafmass-mitreden.html
>4 Syrians (14, 14, 15, 20) raped 2 girls (14 and 15) and receive law parole between 14 and 21 month
>they wrote with the girls via Facebook, met them and went with them into their flat
>girls got raped, left the flat at 11 p.m. and walked to police...

Don't rape a child but defend your property:
>ndr.de/nachrichten/schleswig-holstein/Landwirt-muss-nach-Amokfahrt-in-Psychiatrie,landwirt198.html
>German police came to a farmers property and tag his cows with ear marks because he refused to do it
>he came home, saw it and attacked the police and their cars with his tractor
>he is now in a psychiatry and will be there probably more years than criminals have to serve in jail

DANKE MERKEL.

Other urls found in this thread:

morgenpost.de/berlin/article209605543/Fluechtlingsmaedchen-missbraucht-Bewaehrung-fuer-27-Jaehrigen.html
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/amtsgericht-berlin-tiergarten-mann-bekommt-bewaehrungsstrafe-fuer-missbrauch-eines-fluechtlingskinds/19391648.html
zanzu.de/en/home
zanzu.de/en/honour-based-violence
bz-berlin.de/berlin/mitte/das-ist-der-vater-der-den-schaender-seiner-tochter-toeten-wollte
bz-berlin.de/berlin/mitte/polizisten-schiessen-auf-fluechtling-so-schildern-zeugen-den-vorfall
youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
youtu.be/Vg-5WgcMV_o?t=269
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehmic_court
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link for case one:
morgenpost.de/berlin/article209605543/Fluechtlingsmaedchen-missbraucht-Bewaehrung-fuer-27-Jaehrigen.html

Father must have been grim as fuck if a policeman had to see fit to shoot him

The judge literally said he gives him parole because "the rape time was very short".

Besides the absurdity of this comment, it was only short because two other people caught him while he did it.

Sorry I forgot to write he try to attack him with a knife.

More Rapes and murders need to happen

Treat them like animals and they'll behave like animals. Not really their fault to be honest.

tagesspiegel.de/berlin/amtsgericht-berlin-tiergarten-mann-bekommt-bewaehrungsstrafe-fuer-missbrauch-eines-fluechtlingskinds/19391648.html

This article says the molester was already in a police car when she father attacked him. Also says multiple police officers shot the guy. This is very very unusual for Germany...

when will our police force grow some balls and execute brown people on the spot?

Yes, very paradox.

>come to Germany, the paradise of the free world
>support only 5% of the refugees and let the other rot in their camps until they freak out

Merkel isn't dumb like this, she knows exactly what she is doing. It seems the refugee crisis is made up to let break out a civil war in Germany I guess.

Germany YES

Seems like the guys in those cases haven't read the new sexual education website for refugees... äh I mean for everybody!

zanzu.de/en/home

You're voting for Martin Schultz aren't you?

>country that is 0-2 in world wars
>expecting them to do shit
There's kek and there's top kek.

I imagine a radical Islam refugee reading this:
zanzu.de/en/honour-based-violence

The narrative for decades:
>IF immigrants are more criminal, it's only because they don't feel welcomed and don't get enough support
>we need more teddys and money
>let's vote for Martin Schulz, he will treat the refugees nice and then they will pay for our rent which the SPD haven stolen from us

Gee I wonder why no SPD shills are posting in threads with real and undistorted news and social happenings.

Yes. It's like an evidence that they are shills/cucks.

I really wonder where those shills come from in the last weeks. Before Schulz, nearly no SPD faggot came to pol. Now, they are in every thread. Paid action of the Amadio Antonio Stiftung I could imagine.

>support only 5% of the refugees and let the other rot in their camps until they freak out
>support only 5%
>let the other rot
>90% of the rapefugees with work permits are unemployed because they are garbage and 80% who tried gave up because "work is hard" and "work is long" and "I have no more time for games read try to MUH DICK German girls unsuccessfully and then just rape them"

Yes, I know that the big majority will never integrate, even if they would get a house and cash for the start.

But it's even more paradox that Merkel says "muh help refugees heil Merkel" and then put them for years now in disgusting shelters. Merkel said something else. She said you can live here. And now they are here and realize they will never get a job here.

Fourth Reich when?

Untermensch purge when?

Pic of the gunned down father:
bz-berlin.de/berlin/mitte/das-ist-der-vater-der-den-schaender-seiner-tochter-toeten-wollte

He doesn't looks like the normal arab criminal I think. Really a tragedy if you aren't part of the scum around you, arrive with your family in Germany and get your life and the life of your family destroyed because of false promises by Merkel and a disgusting animal.

I found another article which says that the now dead father was a police officer from Iraq.
bz-berlin.de/berlin/mitte/polizisten-schiessen-auf-fluechtling-so-schildern-zeugen-den-vorfall

So the German police shot down the one guy who was probably a decent men.

Wtf, the article also says that all eyewitnesses said to BZ Berlin that they saw no knife...

What happened there...?

We are being raided by reddit,

youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

These people are here for
a) gibsmedats
b) eradicating Germans
c) turning this country into their caliphate

And you are KEKED and will be BLACKED. Deluded sheep tier. Why are you even browsing here?

They are spending fortunes on the rapefugees. Most of them live in more or equally comfortable homes as the lower 30% of German households. Media is just rarely showing off the "well off" leechers.

Some of them got the shaft because some kikes are literally jewing Germany with their 3rd party business and taking million of tax Euros while they provide services worth barely some hundred thousand of Euros.

Merkel is basically in the pinch between refugees being unable to provide for themself because they are useless and unwilling and lazy and milking of the state gibs at cost of both some rapefugees and German taxpayer. Of course a false dilemma because we could just send 90% of them home as illegals and criminals if the government would be doing its job.

Either ways these disgusting shelters" is how they should be treated. They are perfectly fine and not disgusting at all.If they have become disgusting mostly just because the new inhabitants are disgusting. These people arent tourists paying for a 5 star hotel. You may be blinded by all the cucking treating them like a present from the gods. They are not supposed to get their own homes. They are not supposed to be integrated. They are not supposed to learn our culture. We are not supposed lern theirs. We are not supposed get used to them. We are not supposed to give them work. We are not supposed to educate them. We are not supposed to make them feel comfortable and at home. They are supposed to be "refugees", temporary endorsed displaced people who should be sent back the second they have no more reason to "flee" their homecountry and will survive on their own at home.

Fuck off autist. In Iraq live also Christians for example. I only say that this was maybe a decent men, not that it's good to let refugees into this country.

So fuck off simple thinker.

Your mother got blacked, and your father probably cucked, so ask yourself who you are faggot.

I agree wit this, but the point is that Merkel shouted into the world that they can live here and don't have to go back. And she still says this. Also promise them that they can ship their families in.

I also wrote disgusting shelters, related to a time span of years. The shelters are very good and everybody who fled from a war should be satisfied with them. Merkel should just say the truth, that nearly nobody can live and work here. But she says "we will get homes for everybody, just wait a little bit more..."

>Decent man
>vigilantism
>not adhering to our law
>claims to be refugee
>promotes violence and tries to kill someone once he is here

They behave as if they invaded the country. You support that and find all kinds of excuses for their behavior. You are basically a collaborator and an enemy of every German. This his how you should be treated.

Deluded idiot. Do you really think they wanted to send them back at any point in time? The plan is to flood the country with them you moron. Start resisting you pathetic excuse for a German! Maybe you need some motivation:

youtu.be/Vg-5WgcMV_o?t=269

The only excuse for vigilantism I see/understand is if somebody rapes your 6 year-old daughter, faggot. And I don't find all kinds of excuses for their behavior. Just for the behavior of this men. Maybe your daughter get raped someday and the perpetrator is next to you after the rape. You cucked shithole would probably let him get away with his parole because "the law said it". Typical German...

we must bring the traitors that brought this into our lands to justice.

there's was a nice Practice in German history of law: The vemic courts. Das heilige Femgericht.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehmic_court

It's time to reintroduce this tradition.

On the other hand, if the Germans vote for Schulz, are they worth any effort?

Maybe our people, our "Volk" died with the second world war and what we are today is a some thing that does the movements, bus has no more life in it.

Maybe it should just die. I start to hate my fellow Germans for how imbecile, how easily manipulated, how willfully ignorant they are.

It it's that laughing and singing into extinction, be it so.

It's not just us, the whole white race and it's self eradication will be a very interesting story for future generations. We'll seem like elves that once where and that brought technology and medicine and then decided let ourselves go extinct.

I have a hard time believing all this bad news is real, it's just too.....surreal. How in the fuck can anyone be this cucked?

What are you talking about? I didn't wrote I think that they want so send them back. They want to let them live here and exactly know that this will not work.

Same for me, even if I read this shit for months now. I can't believe it, again and again. Also if the shitsites allow comments, they are always full with anti refugee comments. There are many Germans who are disgusted by all this. But nobody knows how much. And if the media cartel can destroy the AfD until the election, it's over. It will be Merkel or Schulz than und dann gnade uns Gott.

>Be negro from East African rift valley
>Murder someone in the Arab Reich with an improvised explosive spoon
>Instantly arrested by concerned citizens
>Judge sentences me to 10 seconds in jail because "the murder time was very short"

We shouldn't have firebombed Dresden. We should have turned your entire country to a smoking ruin.

Can someone edit this with a german flag instead of a swedish one?

It's needed now.

>>he is now in a psychiatry and will be there probably more years than criminals have to serve in jail

if you dare to question who is your boss it always has more harsh consecuences.

Also this supid culture made most women easy targets, making them feel safe, telling them that inmigrats are tolerant persons...
Now face the consecuences Onli an idiot would go alone by night in a dangerus place or met with random pedos from the internet

Interesting. Never heard this in Geschichtsunterricht.

>Das Reichsgericht räumte in einer Entscheidung vom 8. Mai 1929 aber zu Gunsten der Fememörder ein, „dass es auch ein Notwehrrecht des einzelnen Staatsbürgers gegenüber rechtswidrigen Angriffen auf die Lebensinteressen des Staates gibt“ (RGSt 63, 215 (220)).

You're suggesting they sholld be slaughtered like animals?

>Also this supid culture made most women easy targets, making them feel safe, telling them that inmigrats are tolerant persons...

Yes. German government is buying many advertsments for their Refugees Welcome campaign. Children can really not know that they got bullshitted. And even as a parent I guess it's difficult to explain your child it should not take the lillipop from a stranger... especially if he is brown. Because if your kid says one word about this in school, it gets fired and the German government maybe takes your child away because you have a bad influence. I'm not kidding.

How fucked is it that this is the only way to wake people up?

And the ultimate irony is that the feminised governments of Europe have been the primary instigators and supporters of this shit.

Cucked their own men and imported racists, rapists and paedophiles from societies with endemic racism, rape and paedophilia.

I am not sure if these people ever admire, that their idea of multiculturalism has failed. They are also indoctrinating the children for decades now, especially the last 10 years in Germany. Even if there are 99 of 100 immigrants criminal, they will say "these are single cases... NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL!"

cantwakeup.jpg

This comes down the men of the nation.

They keep looking towards a government and police force that is either overwhelmed or complicit to fix something that they will never fix by their very nature.

The immigration crisis has brought barbarism to the west. The west must adapt, or die.

>read between the lines

Hört hört. Es werden sich schon die rechten finden, in immer mehr Herzen brennt das Wissen darum wie unerlässliche diese 'Notwehr' ist, wenn wir Deutschland und auch Europa noch retten wollen.

There is not waking up

>The immigration crisis has brought barbarism to the west. The west must adapt, or die.

Exactly. The result of all this is that Europeans have to adapt, because our democratic systems only work if people in fundamental views homogenous.

Thanks for destroying Europe again, to all contributors...

There is no simple/human solution anymore.

Der Saftladen macht dicht. Letzte Chance 2017. 2021 gibts wahrscheinlich keine Wahlen mehr...

Ohne Scheiss...

Ich hätte vor ein paar Jahren nicht gedacht, dass es sich so schnell zuspitzt.

Warum reden wir überhaupt Deutsch?

>if Merkel or Schulz get elected, there will be nor elections in 2021

Germany is gone.

Well,
Prepare yourselves men
Then prepare your families and friends.
The left thinks they can control this mess.
They cannot.
War will be upon you soon.
Best of luck.

I hope the meme war can prevail the real war. Even if Merkel or Schulz get elected, if most other European countries vote right wing, people in Germany will do the same like the libcucks in the USA now. But with more violence I guess. But yeah, the chance is not very high...

Delete this or annex Basel to Germany. No one here will miss it.

Most of these women do not have a man, though.

A Man fights like a lion anyone to defend his wife and mother of his children. You do not risk your life for a woman you just happened to have sex with a few times.

Someone paid for this image for the sole purpose of shit posting

>mfw I can't tell if this is from a Schulz supporter or not