TONIGHT SJWS WILL TRY TO CAST A HEX ON TRUMP AT MIDNIGHT...

TONIGHT SJWS WILL TRY TO CAST A HEX ON TRUMP AT MIDNIGHT, GATHER ALL OF YOUR MOST POTENT TACTICAL MEMES SO WE DISPEL THEIR WITCHCRAFT

I will protect him with meme magic.

\o/

You lie dear boy.

Not a knuckle cracks without my knowledge, and I hear nothing about SJWs casting a hex.

SJW can't do shit to Trump, he holds all the millennium puzzles of Kek.

Top Kek.

Kek has already nullified this horseshit leftist attempt at fagmagic multiple times. Don't even stress, homie.

bubble bubble toil and trouble
I summon the power of kek

Trump's only curse is he can't stop winning, no matter what, he says there are riots in Sweden and they'll be riots in Sweden.

Meme magic will always prevail and there's nothing they can do about it. Praise him!

That's what search engines are for.

>this was literally the name of that episode with the spirit bomb.

I offer Trump these sweet digits in his defense.

Mmm kek is pleased with your praise

I was in a Wiccan coven when I was an edgy teen. I'm glad I wised up quick to all the bologna that was going on. These people are morons who legitimately believe they can cast spells and hexes and curses. Not Harry Potter style stuff, but making runes in the forest, drawing circles, burning incense and saying incantations. 17th century type stuff. They're just a bunch of greenpeace retards with wizard wet-dreams, they're nothing to worry about.

S H A D I L A Y

I HATE WITCHCRAFT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Give the God Emperor your energy lads. May kek protect him with his infinite chaotic power.

We must send Trump our energy!

\o/

Amazing. Praise kek

I AM NEW HERE HOW TO UPVOTE?!

SHIEEEEET

YOU'LL TAKE MY LIFE BUT ILL TAKE YOURS TOO