AMA

Pakistani shitskin here living in Deutschland as a student at the moment. Ask me anything !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDfjVT1-mwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_Industry
dawn.com/
tribune.com.pk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when will you fuck off?

Degree is almost done so I'll be gone in a year or two depending on the circumstances and whether I land a nice gig at a company for some work experience. ^^

/thread
LEAVE YOU FUCK

First post best post.

very good.
wish you also good luck in rebuilding your country

Fucking burger, you have to go back as well. Most Germans are against American cultural, economic and military occupation of Germany and want Americans to fuck off of Ramstein. I can tell you that as a political science student.

Don't forget to pregnant a german girl while you are there, I heard is the norm.

How many white women have you impregnated?

>political science

well memed

Have you got a job?

Are you genuinely smart or did you get to study here just because of your skin color?

Why didn't you go to school in Pakistan?

Yeah, I work at a Döner (Kebab) shop part time to finance my studies but it's not nearly enough so my parents from Pakistan have to unfortunately send me some monies periodically.

Universities and the quality of education in Germany and Europe in general is far better than in any third world country.

Seeing the greatness of the west and how the immigrant muslims are ruining it all as they have ruined your homeland, do you denounce islam?

lol I don't know whether it was because of my skin color but the process to get a student visa from Pakistan was no walk in the park. The process time for my application was almost 2 years and roughly 2000€ (converted) spent. I do not consider myself a genius or anything but I wouldn't have made it through school with above average grades if I was geniunely dumb so there's that ^^

Pashtun men are so supermodel hot!

Surprised how gay sex is widespread around there but they don't identify as gay? I literally had sex with a dozen when I visited once.

What did you study?

I hope you complete your studies without a hitch, go back to your shitstain of a country and unfuck it up with your newfound knowledge so you can have a prosperous home and we can have less shitskins here.

Germany had an insane policy of open borders and let a lot of unvetted people in in 2015. Even though the borders are close now, the damage has been done. These people have nothing to lose and are often disporpotionately involved in criminal activity. That's always the danger with illegal immigration, look at the Latinos in the United States. But I fail to see how religion is relevant to any of this, I'm from Islamabad and grew up in a fairly liberal household and went to a fairly liberal, western style school despite everyone being Muslim there. So I don't see why I should renounce my culture and identity.

holy shit americans are brotier to the max.
fuck off

At the moment I'm studying mechanical engineering in masters with an emphasis on manufacturing.

1.) What are you studying?
2.) Have you bedded any white german chick

1. Mechanical engineer
2. No, I have a Pakistani girlfriend

Man, I have to ask you something.

There is a story I heard from two distinct
non-linked sources. And the story is this:

Pakistani immigrants in Athens (Greece) live
in shitty houses, 15 of then all in one house.
Every week someone of them is assigned
the role of the woman: which means that
the others fuck him for that week, literally as
I understood. Plus, the person assigned the role
is distinguished by wearing slippers instead
of shoes.

How much of this, to your knowledge, is true?

lol homosexuality is a huge taboo in society but it happens a lot, especially in the Northern areas you are talking about.

CAUGHga! College has been invaded by Pajeets. Pajeets as far as the nose can smell.

Do you like Natasha Khan of Bat For Lashes' music?

youtube.com/watch?v=bDfjVT1-mwY

haha that's hilarious if true. I know that a lot of Afghani migrants decided to make their way to Europe during the refugee crisis days. Many of these Afghans have Pakistani passports since Pakistan has housed Afghan refugees since 1977 after they were invaded by Soviet Russia. And it's also true that Northern Pakistanis/Afghans (aka Pahstuns) are much more relaxed about homosexuality than the rest of the country. So wouldn't surprise me if it were true. ^^

Thank you.

>political science student.
nice gig at a company

How often do you take a shower?

>political science student.
>Mechanical engineer
Get your LARPing straight Hans

Why did you turn from the based Vedas to worship a pedophile faggot

Oh fuck yeah, she's a qt. Haven't heard a lot of her music but the tunes I've heard sound similar to Radiohead's music lol. She also happens to be the neice of the greatest squash player of all time, Jahangir Khan, who happens to be Pakistani.

I'm studying engineering at university but politics is just a passion of mine which I study in my spare time.

>fail to see the relevance
So its just a coincidence that almost every muslim country is a failed state with a bunch of sects killing each other after they exterminate all the other religions?
>oy vey look at SA UAE KUWAIT etc.
They will end up like lebanon when they run out of oil. Your religion is a cancer upon man kind and anyone who doesnt denounce should be flayed alive.

Every other day! But sometimes Türkendusche suffices. ;)

Well, Pakistan is far from a failed state, we have a functioning economy and we certainly aren't trying to exterminate anybody, would be easy enough since we have nuclear weapons but it just doesn't happen. Most of the turmoil we see is concentrated in the Middle East and has much more to do with politics and constant American meddling, bombings, invasions and governmental sabotage. I bet you don't even know that mre Muslims live outside of the Middle East than inside, infact Arabs are only 25% of all Muslims.

Do you hate poojeets? What about Israelis?
Do you have any Pajeet / Israeli friends in Germany?

Well I don't hate anybody per se, but I do dislike the policies of the Indian government especially under Modi who I believe is a war mongerer. And Netanyahu is a similar character who is always larping about war with Iran and so on. But there are a lot of Indians in my university and we get along fine due to cultural similarity and I wouldn't mind befriending an Israeli either if given the oppurtunity.

Do you think there is a higher chance of meeting islamic extremists in Germany or Pakistian?
I fear it's the former.

do you believe in the holocaust

What is it like having skin the color of shit?

Well, I've been confined to my university town (which has a population of about 100.000 people) for most of my stay in Germany and the only other Muslims here are students, Iranians, Turks, Arabs and Bosnians. They are fairly normal people and far from what you'd call "extreme". But speaking in a general sense I'm from the capital city of Pakistan which has a high literacy rate. Most of the so called "migrants" that manage to make it to Europe are from rural areas and thus conservative in their outlook, what Europeans would describe as "backward". I mean some of the stories one hears about some Muslim guy refusing to shake hand of his female teacher in Switzerland or whatever were completely unheard of to me when I went to co-educational school in my country. As far as the real violent extremists go, the authorities in Germany have estimated that there are about 8000 Salafists in the country. This number is nothing compared to some of the problems we had in Pakistan particularly in the Northern areas bordering Afghanistan, where the Pakistani military had to launch a full scale operation to rid the land of this scum.

I do but also believe that holocaust card has been pulled far too many times by Israelis to justify their oppression of the Palestinians. Norman Finkelstein, himself Jewish who's parents died in Aushwitz, has written a great book on this issue:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_Industry

It's pretty great user. Trust me, no one likes pasty white boys who look like they're DOTA addicts and would smell like vape juice.

Thanks for the insightful answer. I vote for parties who want to stop uncontrolled migration, but well behaved people like you should always be welcome here in Europe.

is Daily ummat newspaper credible source?

Have never heard of it, if you're looking for English language Pakistani news, Dawn is one of the most reputable and generally has high quality content. The Express Tribune isn't bad too.

dawn.com/

tribune.com.pk/

Why do you feel the need to gain the approval of polacks?

Calling yourself a shitskin etc.

Why don't you grow a spine?

lol that's just my attempt of assimilating into Sup Forums's shit posting culture. ;)
I'm not ashamed of my heritage or my race, trust me. But you know, when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Go back home

FIX YOUR COUNTRY.

I'm not against 'legal' immigration but Muslim countries need to grow stable, maybe other will follow.

Dont listen to this
user.

Countries are memes and they living in the past. What matters is education and career and you can live wherever you want. People will want skilled workers. If you are patriotic then go ahead but you are wasting your time. You'll never take power from the military in the Middle East without a civil war.

There is no point.

Regardless of Trump and what Sup Forums says, America has a very low skilled population. Their graduates don't know shit and no one employs them precisely because of that - not because muh h1b visa.

America undergraduate is the equivalent of a high school diploma in India or Europe.

If you are intelligent, have a degree and a clean criminal record, American companies will want you.

t. Indian prof at University of Toronto

Fuck off shitskin fuck.
you don't belong here.

Do you think violence in any form is ever justified if you disagree with another person's point of view?

I bet Germans are paying for your education

Are there really a gazillion local dialects spoken in Afghanistan?
And do you hate the US for destabilizing your home for no reason?

There is no tuition fee in German colleges unlike murica so students don't come out of their studies with hundreds of thousands of euros in debt. The only thing I have to pay for is my living costs, food, internet etc. which I finance myself with a part time job and some help from parents. Oh and that meme of Merkel hating the German flag is so ignorant, she has a huge ass German flag behind her everytime she is on TV.

I'm from Pakistan not Afghanistan lol. Different countries. But dialects vary with region in northern Pakistan which is culturally similar to Afghanistan so I would imagine that's the case accross the border too. As far as the Americans are concerned, I really abhorr the drone program that has killed many civilians in the northern areas. But there was never a full scale invasion of Pakistan by the U.S. and due to our fairly strong military are a fairly stable country with virtually no areas outside of government control.

Oh shit, it's late lol. Thanks for answering anyway.

Violence for disagreeing with a person's opinion? I don't think that can ever be justified.

How many white women have you fucked?

Why should Germans be paying for your education?

They're not paying for "my" education specifically. I guess the argument you're trying to make is why should tax payers have to pay for university students. Which I admit I have no clear cut answer to, but it does seem to work in this country with more people now having the means to go to college, graduating and filling in the available STEM positions in the industry and contributing to the economy.

None because I have a girlfriend who's Pakistani too ^^

Can you understand and speak German? What are your plans if you don't get a job there and have to move back to Pakistan? I suppose engineers are paid well in Pakistan.

when the indians nuke your people will you be sad?

You're taking the place of someone actually from Germany, whose parents and grandparents actually contributed to their system.
Could I go to Pakistan and get free shit on your ancestors dime?

>I literally had sex with a dozen when I visited once.
H-How was it? Were they gentle? Do you have a nice boipussi?

I have had to take German languages courses and I think I'm pretty fluent at this point. I can definitely hold a conversation though sometimes I struggle to find the right word.^^
I'm definitely going to apply to a company for an internship as that is part of my masters course, would be nice if the company decides to hire me and I'm able to get a year or two of work experience. Back in Pakistan, yeah engineers are high in demand, especially those who have a strong resume and international experience.

stop larping as a sandmonster and fuck your mommy

user, don't you think you burgers will be spared the radiation that will result when India and Pakistan decide to nuke each other. The winds will be able to contaminate the whole planet essentially.

Are you the homo who used to make threads here earlier and on Sup Forums? If yes, then i am reporting you to Nawaz, fagit.

And i hope you have a good time while in Germany. Enjoy yourself. Hell, i even hope you have a literal blast.

Die scum. Die. Just Die. Somehow just die.

Well I don't know what to say apart from this is a system that most of European countries have decided to roll with. As a result universities are treated as a place of learning and innovation and magnets for talent from around the world and not as for-profit organisations run like corporations. I know there is a fundamental difference in how Americans view these things, which is through the lens of absolute capitalism but I can't say that I'm a huge fan of the American system where a lot of students come out of university with so staggering amounts of debt.

And let me guess, after you're done fleecing the German taxpayer you plan on moving somewhere else and working there?
So they just wasted a decent amount of money educating you and they get no return on it, like you living in the country and paying taxes.
Fuckin parasites.

I honestly love how you don't see that you're wasting their money by you getting a free education and you plan to leave after that.

It boggles the mind that you can't see your parasitic behavior.

How long did it take you to learn German (holding a basic conversation tier)?

SHOO SHOO POO IN LOO.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that you will leave Germany, you don't belong there.
But to show up there and expect a free education while providing nothing in return to the system is beyond words.

Well I do pay tax, every article of clothing or grocery item I buy for a living is subjected to sales tax isn't it? And I pay for that with my own money that I earned, or money that my parents earned in Pakistan. I pay for my own health insurance and rent which again is me paying into the economy. And I don't necessarily plan to move anywhere for work experience, I would have to find an internship or student assistant job right here. But the money I'll make from that would probably not be high enough to be tax deductable.

Here's an easy question, how does your being there benefit Germany and its citizens in anyway whatsoever?

>look at the Latinos in the United States
We're not Latinos. We're La Raza.
>I don't see why I should renounce my culture and identity
Me neither. We're indigenous to this land. Latinos are not.

Well user not everything is about money. In fact many Americans are coming to Europe as well because college fees are too damn high and they can't afford it. Of course you have to pay for your own accomodation which in itself is a substantial monthly expense (and essentially you paying into the economy) but the education itself is, yes, free apart from minimal adminstration costs per semester. I fail to see how it is "parasitic" behaviour to take advantage of university programs specifically designed for international students which are an all round benefit for universities in securing funding from the government for various programs and in turn generating more wealth due to scientific innovation.

Is it true that 70% of Pakis are inbred and that's the reason the country is so shit? Are your parents related?

Why do you treat the people who welcomed you there like shit?

I'm not a migrant worker or expat am I. I came to Germany on a student visa to study and that is what I'm doing at the moment. If the oppurtunity arises I will definitely work here and pay substantial amounts of tax which I'm sure you don't want either since "I don't belong here". But you can't blame people for wanting a good quality education and chosing the cheapest option they can find.

If the Germans are against you and your policies then you know your doing things right! Fuck Germany and Sweden I pray everyday that the Mooslim raise up and massacre them!

For me it took about 3 months to complete the basic German course, also working at a fast food restauraunt to finance my studies where I have to deal with (almost exclusively) German speaking people also helped immensely to improve my language skills !

It's a nice language but needlessly compliocated if you ask me haha, English is far better ^^

What's your thought on this?

>Today, 70 percent of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 "More stillbirths among immigrants"). A rough estimate reveals that close to half of everybody living in the Arab world is inbred. A large percentage of the parents that are blood related come from families where intermarriage has been a tradition for generations.

Did you got arrested?

I'm an Iraqi Christian and I have to wonder why Pakistani Muslims are so religious? Iraqi's are basically Athiest Muslims, it has more to do with culutre for them. Your women cover up more than Arabs and it seems like it is always an SJW Pakistani who is defending radical Islamic reform in the West.

Also, do you consider yourself Muslim Indian or closer to Arab? I hate it when I see you guys pretending to be Arab.

reveal boipucci?
:^)

My parents are definitely not related, my grandparents aren't either. But it is fairly common to marry cousins in Pakistan, it is not a taboo at all. It is estimated that 50% of all marriages in Pakistan are cousin marriages. But whether you can call Pakistanis "inbred" only on account of that fact, I'm not entirely sure. I mean Pakistanis aren't a royal or noble family like the Rothshilds who have the incentive to keep their wealth in their family and so marry cousins generation after generation. You'll find people who are married cousins but their children then marry someone outside the family. It's just that cousin marriage itself is not frowned upon or considered weird but obviously multiple generations of cousin marriage results in genetic defects and health risks. I don't think you'll find many bloodlines in Pakistan where a significant amount of "inbreeding" so to say has occured going back 10-15 generations. Pakistan is one of the most diverse country on the planet and has essentially 5 different nations of completely different geographical backgrounds living together. So you can say our gene pool is fairly widespread.

shit larper.
angered me.
get fucked.
every first word.

>I'm a shit colored sub-human AMA

no thanks

>Seeing the greatness of the west and how the immigrant muslims are ruining it all as they have ruined your homeland, do you denounce islam?
are you stupid bro? what greatness?? the dude has to work a shit job (doner kebab) and still has to get financed by his parents lol

fuck germany lol

Well I'm from Islamabad which is on the border of Punjab and Kashmir. The culture of the region I am from is not much different to Indian Punjab, pic related is how most women dress on the streets. Definitely less conservative than Arabs. BTW, Sikh women accross the border dress exactly like that.

At this point I'd say Pakistanis have developed their own identity, but of course the language that we speak was influenced by Persian and our culture influenced by Arabs and then the Uzbeks and central Asians and then the Sufis and not to ignore the Indian history. So it's all a mix really.