Trump Is on the Verge of His Own Bull Market

How will libshits ever recover?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-24/trump-at-brink-of-his-own-bull-market-as-dow-flirts-with-history

I wonder how CNN will try to spin this one.

THANKS OBAMA
FOR RECOVERING US ECONOMY FOR REPUBLITARD CRASH

same way npr is, by claiming things are like they were in 1929 and 2007 and thus implying that there will be another huge crash

This isn't good. They are gonna pop the bubble to try to ensure he will lose reelection.

Nothing is supposed to jump 20% in a few months without any changes to fundamentals. There has to be a correction, don't care who is president.

>they're only rising because drumpf's racism has made white people feel empowered

Jooscramble before the zog

Its so true I have never wanted to own another human being before this election happened. What a time to be alive.

yeah, it'll go all the way to GFC 2: electric boogaloo, also known as the day it all crashes down, no more bailouts, no more socialization of losses, that's been tried already so it'll be time to chop some (((heads)))

Trump supporter here.

Or I was.

I genuinely didn't think it was going to be this bad. I thought he was just going to focus on his mission once he got in office. Instead he never stopped campaigning. Never stopped tweeting. And lied about everything. This isn't the change I wanted. This isn't making America great. This is how fascism is born.

Hold me bros...

You people are this desperate now, huh

don't engage the shills they have nothing to contribute and their entire purpose is disrupting the discourse via their lo-tech hi-budget nonsense

It's fucking disgusting that bull market is the positive market state and bear market is the negative market state.

Bulls are surly, ornery, and stupid whereas bears are noble, paternal, and wise. Bear market should be the phrase with the positive tone.

Nuclear codes desu senpai

Right? The wife and I were in Petsmart the other day, and I saw a black family looking at cat food a little ways down the aisle. I just wanted to put them all in shackles and keep them in a wooden cabin out in the backyard.

THIS IS TRUE

BUY YOUR PUTS AT THE NEXT ROUND NUMBER

The crash will be so awesome...Dow will be 7000-11000 and won't claw back to pre crash levels for a decade.

This is just blatant evidence that the markets and financial system of this country are run by white supremacist racists
#NotMyPresident

I'm afraid the markets have created a buble which can burst any moment now. If trump stops behaving erratically it may be avoided but i won't count on it...

one thing I've heard is people waiting to cash out after trump cuts taxes on stock earnings, dunno enough to judge if it's a legit argument

What a time to be white

I'm eager to see what bullshit they try to pull this time
clearly, what they did the first time didn't work, in fact it only made matters worse
hopefully they'll be forced to name (((them)))

No one person can fuck up or save the economy on their own. The market is a betting ground on what companies wil do well. Policies that favor energy are made more in republican governments. Tech favors democrats. Q4 of 2016 was good and 2016 exceeded expectations for growth, so yea the stocks will act accordingly. We wont see the "payoff" of policies for a few years.

Anticipated 15-20% tax break for corporations coming this year

That's the fundamentals you're looking for

That's nothing compared to Swedens private bull market