Old friend fell for the trap-meme

Cluck cluck you fucking cvcks. My I heard through my friend that one of my friends from elementary school had started "transitioning".

Im afraid, ive heard a lot about the suicide rate among trannies and i don't really believe in "transexuality" or whatever, will he be alright?

Is he cute? Post pics

No he won't be and the best traps are just crossdressers that like to suck dick and take it in the butt and don't consider themselves girls.

also you are gay for having sex with them.

i have no idea, he was pretty twinky before though.

fuck her

>also you are gay for having sex with them.

only 4chins would disagree with this, but why wont he be ok? im genuinely worried...

>her

Why does Europe always get fucked up b disease?

The Plagues, Aids Epidemics, En Masse Faggotry.

What's next?

fuck him

having a land-connnection to asia/africa?

om not a homosex.

Because he's got a mental disorder that will lead to a premature death.

I'll fuck him for you

Why do you care? Almost Nobody keeps friends from elementary school

No, he won't be alright. And if you care about your friend at all, you should help him come to his senses. Mentally punch the insanity out of him.

The worst thing anyone can do when their friend has issues like this - is to "be okay" with it and encourage it, and say shit like "I support your choice" or "be who you want to be" and feel-good bullshit like that.

Because that's actually encouraging and promoting a real mental disorder.

It's just as fucked up as "helping" someone get addicted to cigarettes or cut themselves.

Is pic related why you all are so degenerate?

Pardon me?

Wrong pic should have been this one.

Transor borde hängas tillsammans med varenda bögjävel och lebba där ute.

Preventing people from becoming trans, is more important, and better, than killing them though...

Nobody, ESPECIALLY NOT CHILDREN, should ever think about permanently fucking up their body with hormone replacement therapy and so on. It's horrible.

We must all do our part to shape public opinion towards normality - away from degenerate and immoral shit.

Things that have been 100% normal for tens of thousands of years, are now suddenly "radical" and "intolerant"...

give him the D when he wants it, that'll make him less suicidal

Speed up the process, kill him yourself.

This. It's the only way.

>bitch on the roof of the car with her fucking high heels and leather jacket with metallic buttons

THE FUCKING PAINT RETARDED BITCH; RESPECT THIS FUCKING CAR YOU DONT HAVE 1/10TH OF THE VALUE OF THIS BEAUTY

REEEEEEEEEEEE

What are you waiting for sven?

make him your sex slave

Fix him with your dick.

>tfw I think I might be trans but I'm tall as fuck and likely would never pass
desu I'd kill myself rather than become a hideous beast, but is it so wrong to want to be a mildly attractive, or better, girl?