Two gypsy women were rummaging through the trash behind a Lidl store...

> Two gypsy women were rummaging through the trash behind a Lidl store, two employees heard the noises and locked the cage with the two bitches inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWl4pflHaSM

>ywn bully gypsies with your bro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee__0iBjXh0
youtu.be/5jUt1SSxerE
youtube.com/watch?v=opVurK2hl8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking kek

the best thing about the video is while the one lady screams her head off, the other is still rummaging around looking for stuff.

Holy shit that's funny.

Are Italians aryan?

jesus christ

Why is she acting like that? I wouldnt let her out, just because she sounds so crazy

What do you think of the mental state of someone who rifles through lidl trash

holy fuck i didn't expect to laugh so hard

God that fucking screeching.

I'm so glad we have Pacific Islanders on P instead of this.

dude don't diss supermarket trashdiving
you can find tons of good food in there
t. freegan

gypsy people are "actors". they are always "on". they are always "fake". they will do anything they can to manipulate a person into gimme dat. it's literally their culture. in britain they pretend to be muslim and dress in hijabs and then go hang out and beg by mosques because momo made it so that muslims have to be charitable towards other muslims.

>Poland

Those are people-shaped animals

She's screaming for attention to attract police or concerned civilians. The slavbrahs are laughing at her attempts.

fuck off mohammed

she sounds like a dying horse

kek

Yes they are considered to be with the subgroups of Aryan. Especially northern Italians.

Southerners have a great likelihood of being mixed with North African genetics but still culturally they are Mediterranean Europeans which counts a lot more than a genetic lineage these days.

Baiscally this : If you go in the public transports in France you might see a gypsy acting like she's dying,or go around with her baby saying he's sick,only to get the gibsmdats.

if can somewhat read italian the comments are hilarious

damn this dank as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ee__0iBjXh0

these italians are fucked

kek
wish I was there to laugh at them

Please translate brother

youtube.com/watch?v=htsDrqatSRQ

>not posting the superior version

>tfw realizing jews are just more sophisticated gypsies

It all makes sense now.

so dank
italian can truly shitpost, beautiful

>non si puo entrare all'angolo roture della lidl

Had this constantly on the tube, they hand you packet of tissues and a all caps note

This is a board about politics.

All threads should be about politics.

If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned.

If you watch it on a desktop with chrome it will offer to translate for you.

Basically all the comments are laughing about the gypsies, saying they deserve it. One guy who owns a stores say that if the guys were his employees he would give them a bonus and promotion.

The gypsy question are politics.

>One guy who owns a stores say that if the guys were his employees he would give them a bonus and promotion.

Create situation, get money in court later. i had panic attack, claustrophobia, i cut my finger? Etc.

Correct response would be to laugh and not video tape your face like an idiot

kek, the only ones butthurt about this are non romanians, and higher class Europeans, basically nobody who has met a gypsies.

I CAN'T BREATHE

>Leave them in there for a few weeks.
>Throw away trash.

>Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage.

What actually are gyspys? Are they a race or like a group like chavs?

niggers basically

A subrace of indians that was so shitty they got thrown out of India. Now they pollute eastern europe romania an bulgaria mostly) and, thanks to the EU, are free to roam western europe as well. Their natural habitat is trash.

romani people originally kicked out from india for being gypsies

i bet this got downvoted to hell

You must be really retarded (even for a leaf) if you think the "gypsy-problem" in Europe has nothing to do with politics.

A nomadic ethnic group spread all over Europe like cancer. They came from India.

So basically, in America, raccoons rummage through your trash can, in Europe you have gypsies,

What kind of bait do you use to trap them?

Interesting, I did not know this. If pooinloos cant tolerate them that says a lot

gypsies are opossum tier.

Subutex

well duh
gypsies are low IQ parasites
jews are high IQ parasites

TOP KEK

They were part of the lowest caste in India, and were sent to Persia as musicians and entertainers for the Sultan(?, not too sure this is the actual title). Anyways, being the lowest of the low, they acted like gypsies and were kicked out after a couple centuries. Ever since then they've been roaming the world acting like gypsies and getting kicked out at some point.

Technically, they're a mix between Indians and Egyptians, but I don't remember when they got the admixture.

This is fucking amazing.

Why are they just screaming like animals biting their hands?

Why not ask "let me out?" in whatever jibbery joo theyre jib jabbin

You'd have to see them to truly know I guess. In paris some teen girls have been filmed playing deaf, miming to get donations for a non existent charity. Most villages are required by law to have some sort of area for them, since they usually roam around a lot in summer. They barely use them, preferring the nice grass of football fields; leaving trash behind EVERY FUCKING TIME.

those screams. she literally thought they were going to set her on fire like the good ole'days.

You better believe it, and I guarantee he was inundated with replies from "real, true " Germans who tell him that he is wrong and that is not the case at all. Refugees are great for the society, the birthrate and economy,

they're not mixed with egyptians they're just called gypsies because when british people first saw them they thought they were from egypt

Actually, they're just Indians. The Egyptian thing comes from the fact that the name gypsy is derived from a medieval misconception of Romani as Egyptian immigrants.

Egyptian = Gyptian = Gypsies

Most of them are in fact, degenerate scum. Of course there are outliers - Romani who are willing to integrate into society, learn and work for a living, but they are far and few in between. In general they stay near trash, they steal copper and iron to sell it off and also pickpocket and steal when in large groups.

Here's a gypsy joke
>How long does a gypsy girl stay a virgin
>As long as she's small enough to hide from her father and fast enough to run from her brothers

gypsies....

Because that's what gypsies do. It's all about the "im poor and hurt gibs me dat"

Notice how the caged animal wants to make it look like she hurt her finger. It's all an act. That's what gypsies do.

But gypsies are people, just like you and me :^]

youtu.be/5jUt1SSxerE

would be better with the cow scene at the raptor cage

holy fucking kek on a pogostick.

Tip Top kek

Ah ok, I just remembered that there was something Egyptian tied with the gypsies.

>Be my Great Grandpa during the Interbellum
>Notices that two of his chickens were stolen
>Calls the gendarme
>They go to the only gipsy family in the street
>They find the two chickens already killed
>"You stole these chickens, didn't you"
>"No"
>Gendarme punches the gipsy husband and wife
>Don't lie to me, you're a gyipsy, you always steal things. I ask you again: Did you steal these chickens from user's great grandpa?
>"Yes"
>"Good"
>The gendarme starts beating up the gypsies in front of their brats
>After the beating, they break the husbands arm with their gun-stock, so "he won't steal for a while"
>2 sacks of grain taken as a compensation for the stolen chicken.
Sigh, those were the days.

Do you accept white immigrants?

Did anyone read the OP and immediately think, "Sex slaves?"

Some rome bitch tried to run that scam by me when I was in Paris. she thought I was some well off muriccan tourist since I spoke english.

and they tried the ring scam on my sister.

I once witnessed two gypsy women fight outside the cathedral in Seville, Spain.

It was bloody glorious

I would sooner put my dick in a blender than in a gypsy.
Probably healthier in the long run as well...

This is no different from our weekly abbo thread

Apparently, we do.

When men were men. When men weren't forced all this bullshit they're forced today and society could sort its own problems out, its own way.

We used to set fire to gypsys caravans, now police won't even evict them.

this hobo gets it
when i get back from a heavy night of drinking at like 4am you can find fucking treasure in boulangerie's trash

oh no they stealing muh trash

Hungary is actually opening up for european refugees who have been displaced from their home nation by sand niggers.

checked and keked

I know that feel. During the Austro-Hungarian era, journalists often wrote articles about the necessity of a gypsy genocide.
The world went shit after WWI...

video removed

This

anyone find a reupload?

1.seal
2.gas
3.?????
5.profit

removed.

Ah you missed a good one then. This covers the gist of it though in an even funnier way.

>removed for bullying
I don't know why this made me laugh so much.

lol ok i found one
youtube.com/watch?v=opVurK2hl8U

Quads apparently

Does this link come in the liveleak variety?

Why do they scream like that? Can't they communicate like human beings?

Is there a difference between gypsies and pikies?

Why are you non Australians so fascinated by aboriginals?

They're just fucking weird. Personally I find it hilarious that they steal petrol to sniff it.

Cheers lad.

Tweeting this to lidl UK twatter accout to demand they find out who these employees are in whatever euro shit hole it is and take action against their staff.

Just for the shits and giggles

PIkies are Irish travellers that have bred with what were English itinerants and canal people.

They are called gypsies sometimes too and consider themselves to be related to the Roma but genetically its not true at all.