Sargon Debates

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ9q9T48KMA

I don't even know what there is to discuss here?

>unironically telling Sup Forums you like Sargon
Just keep it to yourself, OP

Kraut is incredibly butthurt and emotional

He is good on the islam question, but his hardcore liberalism makes him salty when it comes to russia

Oy vey remember the (((300)))

>butthurt leftists being super butthurt at Russia just because Hillary lost the election

l m a o

>these leftist """""""""""""""""arguments""""""""""""""""

that's why as much as you can like sargon and the likes for their ethics, most are incapable of being pragmatic

These doofs have never studied history.

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor in WW2 because of US oil sanctions. A desperate, starving country will lash out and start wars.

Kraut is retarded.

>Kraut and cuck promoting war and the sauds

As much as I agree with the idea if it wasn't for the fact of him being a literal piss baby about it I would appreciate him more

I thought it was because the US cockblocked them at the panama canal because they wanted to retain neutrality in the war and the japs couldn't handle the bants.

Autist of Sargon of Akkad of the Internet. He has some valid stuff though.

Probably, but I think losing all of their oil trade had more to do with it.

SHUT IT DOWN

Kraut "Let's just fuck our shit up" N' Tea

MUH FEELS EVERYTHING MUST BE SECONDARY TO MUH FEELS

Trump is making the US energy independent anyway. Get behind Trump if you want to stop being oilcucked by muslims in the Middle East.

Is Sarcuck even there, or did he leave and let these other faggots spew bullshit?

He got tired of them sperging over him saying we can't simply remove Putin without having a valid plan in mind

He went quiet after the bald fat faggot kept saying "lol you love russia and putin xD" because Sargon doesn't want to start WW3 with Russia.

OH NOW WHAT WILL WE DO WHEN KRAUT STARTS GOING AFTER TRUMP

kek, kraut shut it down

>Sargon, a self-proclaimed classical liberal, thinks Trump should "bring [the press] to heel"

kek

I've always suspected sarcuck to be further to the right than he lets on. He's never come down as hard as Sup Forumsiticians as the rest of the (((skeptics)))

He got really pissed at the media. False reporting is aparently his button and cnn just pushed it.

Jesus what is that kevin guy? Someone know why he is such an fuckhead.