We need to settle this, senpai.

Other urls found in this thread:

tst.greyfalcon.us/
youtu.be/2qjLWlG2zrI
collections.nlm.nih.gov/catalog/nlm:nlmuid-101599617-img
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who said he was dead?

Beunas noches mein fuhrer!

Hitler was too high profile to have fled germany alive.

and yet, he did

>Implying that the reincarnation of Jesus can die

He most likely is by now he was born in the 1890s

idk mane, they smuggled uranium and infrared fuses out of Germany, built an antarctic base, and landed Nazis in Kentucky. Why couldn't they get Hitler out?

>implying Mecha Hitler isn't alive and well in the underground SS bases of Antarctica
Wake up

>Hundreds of thousands of jews were burned to nothingness using prime jewess fat.
>Hitler didn't turn to ash with 200 liters of gasoline

I think he really did escape to Argentina (I think that was the (main?) country) with those other high profile Nazis and lived out the rest of his life there. They did have some pretty elaborate disguises back then for the time that could have easily hidden Adolf's identity while fleeing, kinda like how Che got into Bolivia(?) after the Cuban revolution.

But where did he go?

What did he do?

You know, I always suspected the story of Hitler "burning in the end" was always more of a literary device, meant to be a moralistic parallel to the "6 million died in ovens" story. Seriously, if they didn't want Hitler to be found, they wouldn't have left a trace. If they wanted it to be known he died, they would have produced a body. Just like if they wanted the Jews erased, there wouldn't have been a trace of them. Its' not hard to erase a captive, vulnerable population -- let alone a single man.

...and then I told them they can all go to hell, I'm going to Argentina.

>2017
>still thinks Hitler an hero'd in '45

I never really bought the Hitler suicide thing. It's way too convenient for the post-war narrative, portraying the enemy leader as a coward who ended his own life.

april 20th 1889

>Hitler didn't turn to ash with 200 liters of gasoline
Geobbles didnt.

He died in Brazil.

Implying vril supported hitler

this
also argentina is white af

he's dead. a skull found at the place hitler died had near-identical teeth as the ones seen in Hitler's dental xrays. Sorry to disappoint.

>near identical teeth.
>proves hitler is dead

Rapture already happened. Hitler was the only one deemed worthy.

He's dead. The UUSR were obsessed with the possibility that he survived.

This is where the FBI got the information regarding Argentina and the other information, through counter intelligence operations as well as documents intercepted during the collapse of the USSR.

Because of their obsession, people close to Adolf were interrogated. They also interrogated anyone with any sort of links ever to Hitler if they knew.

This had the obvious result of bringing false information to appease them.

If you read any of the books that are written by people who were close to Adolf in his youth as well as prior to, during and in the ending days of ww2, you would know he did kill himself.

Let us say he did escape. He had quite crippling medical issues which were getting worse. Both mental and physical issues were very apparent and were treated by his personal assistants who had to source and safeguard the medicine.

It is doubtful he would have lived long even if he did escape, even more doubtful that he would have had a decent quality of life.

He loved his country. He saw it destroyed completely with him at the helm and communism at the gates of Europe.

His personal aid was tasked with checking the body 10 minutes after the time that Adolf gave him. The time was the planned time for the suicide.

His aid was told to finish off Hitler or Eva if needed, while ensuring their bodies would not fall into enemy hands.

There is detailed information regarding the desperate sourcing of the necessary fuel supply that Adolf had told them to use also.

Failing all of this. He could have left on the last plane out of Berlin but also chose not to.

>People unironically think Hitler fled or would have fled

The only Nazis who fled were the less well known and less devoted to the cause. Hitler would have never fled. Even if he did he'd have shot himself later seeing Germany divided between Communists and Capitalists.

When did they start with dental x-rays in Germany?

Don't believe this, mein Friends. I.... I mean... he totally killed himself, there are Proofs everywhere
No need to check here, I already did.

No, it doesn't make sense from any angle, given the culture of the party leadership, or the personalities of Hitler and his circle. He would have either died in a spectacle of resistance, or escaped. The FBI didn't cross the world multiple times for 20 years chasing rumors of him if they believed they already had his body.

I mean it is identical; an undeniable match. I just suck at the english language and threw in that "near" because i'm a filthy piece of shit.

source to this?

he took the last flight out of berlin, to holstein where he boarded a U-boat to argentina with some of his staff and a personal body guard.

what the fuck is this from?

>I mean it is identical; an undeniable match.
The Soviet archives revealed the autopsy Stalin demanded came after they couldn't find a body. it was a fake. Both MI6 and the OSS independently concluded this before the Soviet archives were open.

>He loved his country.
He literally said in letters that he was going to "bring Germany down with him" the moment that the Russians began to push them back.

He was a self-absorbed ego-maniac, not a "nationalist" by any means.

>But where did he go?
A Heaven devoid of kikes.

>Not Mentioning Hollow Earth

jesus christ i'm a fucking mess i'm sorry not xrays I just mean that they could match the dental work on a lower jaw found to things that had been done to Hitler's own lower jaw.
like i said not xrays but i'll get you a source in a second, feel free to google if i'm too slow
lemme find my source and then disprove that

Could just be some random photoshop but the intelligence agencies of the world created multiple mock-ups of what Hitler could possibly look like if he survived and was trying to lay low.

I think you're misinterpreting that. He was just acknowledging that his actions had destroyed Germany. He wasn't saying "reee I'll destroy Germany if I lose".

tst.greyfalcon.us/

>lemme find my source and then disprove that
I think it might take more than a single source. The Soviet internal documents are extensive. They freaked the fuck out trying to find a body, had many false positives, then finally conducted a fake autopsy for propaganda purposes. Its all well documented, public domain information.

youtu.be/2qjLWlG2zrI

I actually found the X-rays of Hitler's skull.
collections.nlm.nih.gov/catalog/nlm:nlmuid-101599617-img

ADOLF HITLER IS STILL ALIVE

What if?...

>They never really found Hitler's body
I thought once the soviets got ahold of him no one knew where is body was afterward?

Argentina seems to have the most ""evidence""

I mean eye witness accounts from llama herders.

The redpill of all redpills is...

Hitler never existed.

I've known you seen forged documents that he existed and footage/photos of him but what if that guy was just actor? a chess player? and his whole life was fabricated by the Jews to get you to believe in their Holocaust story?

Something to think about.

Of course he did.

The Fbi have copies of Martin boormans bank account.

Boorman was the Nazi party treasurer.aka the second most powerful Nazi in the Reich at the end of the war ( never captured)

Boorman transferred the Reich's wealth to Argentina's Peron govt.
Boorman was known by allies, he bargained the Reich's uranium and secret tech research centers to the allies in exchange for his safety and a small group of high level Nazis.(Hitler) boorman moved to Argentina where he and other Nazis had fled to.

My guess is antarctica, maybe argartha

I'm right here, guys. Safe and sound. Ask me a question.

>Soviet "identifications"

>to go to valhall you need to die in battle
Jews dont fight their own wars
>valhall is real
By the gods, old and new, my fuhrer i will join you

Kek confirms

>Ask me a question.
When are you coming back?
Is the Kali yuga over?

Don't spread misinformation. Jim Morrisson and Hitler are both dead, and they were never the same individual.

israel poured a fuckload of time, along with the american feds, into south america looking for escaped nazi leadership. there were successes, but some slipped through. i think it's ridiculous for anyone to not accept hitler's escape as a possibility.
personally, i do think he died in the bunker, but there's always the chance.

Maybe he went to India. They have the most swastikas on buildings of any nation and many hindu cults use the swastika in their rituals.

woah hitler, i bet you live in Florida. that's where i'd be if i was hitler. drinks on the west coast

WE WUZ HITLER AND WHITE AND SHIETT

thats where the nazis got the swastika from, the true aryans

Hydrocarbons can't burn at a heat that would disintegrate bone. It's basic physics

>die

kukukuku

Hitlers x-ray

supposed teeth.

(((his skull))) the soviets had was dna tested and it was determined to be of the wrong age and gender

>implying he didn't high tail it off this planet.

Facts we know:

>Spanish government says Franco Spain helped Hitler escape in a German sub.
>FBI released documents in 2015 saying they believed he escaped to South America.
>FBI believes Hitler died in early 1970s.
>DNA testing on skull that Russia owns was proven to be a woman's skull and not Hitler's skull.

>crematoriums heated with the bodies of jews
>hitler cremated in a dirt hole with gasoline and matches

Yeah, what is it with WWII and people making up these obviously false cremation stories???

What about jetfuel?

>implying he didn't high tail it off this planet.
Leaving Earth to the Jews.

sauce on that last one pls

Jetfuel can't melt Aryan beams, user.

I have a dentist friend of mine that met the Brazilian girlfriend of another guy that trained with him who swears her grand dad walked into a small meeting room in Brazil in the early 70s and big Adolf was giving a talk to a bunch of surviving Nazis. Dunno what to think of all this desu.

well to be fair, at the height of fighting for whichever front, there were a fucking ton of corpses to handle. large scale cremation makes sense- hole+corpses+fire, there's no reburying involved, it's the most efficient and critically time saving way to get rid of that bullshit. shoot and scoot

Franco and Hitler were pretty tight.

Just like Bin Laden was "buried at sea."

Let's face it Sup Forums, Hitler was /(((their))) goy/.

>what is it with WWII and people making up these obviously false cremation stories
Pure coincidence.

bin laden was a useful idiot. the people who funded him were the real threats, and they're cush at home right now watching tv

>Just like Bin Laden was "buried at sea."
Interesting analogy
>Hitler was /(((their))) goy/.
Oops, you lost me. Pic related.

Riddle me this.

If he had stayed alive, why wouldn't he resurface in old age to absolutely, irrevocably BTFO the narrative of lies that would've been established after his 'suicide'?

Not op nor the one you're replying too, but I could have sworn that the lower jaw was confirmed not yo be of Hitler's but of a woman too. I remember reading about it in a book when I was a young lad. I think it was in a Ripley's Believe It or Not book.

yeah i don't think hitler would make it in argentina without some careful help. that same help wouldn't want to watch their decades of effort get slammed for this loser's ego

Germany was their hostage.

Jetfuel can't disintegrate bone. Jetfuel is kerosene, which is a hydrocarbon. Bones disintegration temperature is around 1500C° in an inclosed and pressurized environment over the course of a few minutes.
Karosene burns between 800C°-1500C° (the higher of which is at optimum pressure, air regulation and purity of fuel).
The likely chances of Karosene disintegrating bone is therefor very unlikely and nearly impossible outside a controlled lab environment

We essentially did the exact same thing with Osama Bin Laden's body. My history professor was pretty adamant that the Russians burned the body secretly, so that neo-nazis on a Vietnamese cartoon board couldn't make a pilgrimage decades later to worship their false God.

Made me think.

KGB archives say that's the case, they buried him and later disinterred him in like the 70s with the Stasi and dumped the ashes.

But people say that's fake.

protip: argentina is the closest country to antarctica, hence the extreme nazi interest

A lot of Asian countries use it freely. Pic related is a Hong Kong coke promo.

the source is listed on the image, its from a book.

Also see, Operation Highjump.

>Operation Highjump, officially titled The United States Navy Antarctic Developments Program, 1946–1947, was a United States Navy operation organized by Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd, Jr., USN (Ret), Officer in Charge, Task Force 68, and led by Rear Admiral Richard H. Cruzen, USN, Commanding Officer, Task Force 68. Operation Highjump commenced 26 August 1946 and ended in late February 1947. Task Force 68 included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and 33 aircraft.

And what good does fading away silently bring?

Shoop

>Being this bluepilled

Although unbeknownst to most people, the south region in Brazil was mostly colonized by germans and italians. Also the president Getulio Vargas was very sympathetic of Hitler. Brazil only fought for the allies because US dumped a colossal amount of monies

Well, theoretically, it indicates some kind of deal was struck. Perhaps that the Fuhrer's safety would be guaranteed, some oficers allowed to leave and live in a sort of ad hoc "witness protection program" with their families, etc. In exchange, the Fuhrer would order whatever resistance was planned to stand down. The 3rd Reich had an extensive contingency plan for resisting occupation called Operation Werewolf. There were millions of Freikorps recruits and veterans prepared to start partisan resistance. Oddly, it was never ordered in effect, and none of them ever showed any resistance of any sort. The allies kept bombing cities even after the official surrender because they were anticipating fanatical resistance. They stopped roughly the same month that a submarine fleet was rumored to have refueled in Argentina.