HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: MOCTEZUMA KILLED IN TENOCHTITLAN

CONFUSION SOARS

No reports on who's responsible

Aztecs are main suspects, reports say he was stoned to death.
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON GUYS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moctezuma_II
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this german humor ?

Montezuma was an Aztec, retard

FALSE FLAG

I CLEARLY SAW HIM GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A BRICK

THE AZTEC CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE DID THIS.

They are trying to stop our lord Quetzlquatl

>toothpaste humor

Its too soon to know anything about it yet. Its disgusting tho the racism in this board. #notallspanish #spanishisaraceofpeace

>Mayan Intelectual

his own people killed him? also it was moNtezuma

>tfw italian masterface, idc anout this new world garbage, to hell with cortez and his fairy wannabe conquerors, i bite my thumb at them

There was a riot and he got hit in the head with a rock at least thats the most commonly accepted account.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moctezuma_II
>In the subsequent battles with the Spaniards after Cortés' return, Moctezuma was killed. The details of his death are unknown, with different versions of his demise given by different sources.

In his Historia, Bernal Díaz del Castillo states that on 1 July 1520, the Spanish forced Moctezuma to appear on the balcony of his palace, appealing to his countrymen to retreat. The people were appalled by their emperor's complicity and pelted him with rocks and darts. He died a short time after that. Bernal Díaz gives this account:

"Barely was the emperor's speech to his subjects finished when a sudden shower of stones and darts descended. Our men who had been shielding Montezuma had momentarily neglected their duty when they saw the attack cease while he spoke to his chiefs. Montezuma was hit by three stones, one on the head, one on the arm, and one on the leg; and though they begged him to have his wounds dressed and eat some food and spoke very kindly to him, he refused. Then quite unexpectedly we were told that he was dead."[21]

Cortés similarly reported that Moctezuma was stabbed by his countrymen. On the other hand, the indigenous accounts claim that he was killed by the Spanish prior to their leaving the city.

Franciscan friar Bernardino de Sahagún recorded two versions of the conquest of Mexico from the Tenochtitlan-Tlatelolco viewpoint. In Book 12 of the twelve-volume Florentine Codex the account in Spanish and Nahuatl is accompanied by illustrations by natives. One is of the death of Moctezuma II, which the indigenous assert was due to the Spaniards. According to the Codex the bodies of Moctezuma and Itzquauhtzin were cast out of the Palace by the Spanish; the body of Moctezuma was gathered up and cremated at Copulco.

Do spanish use arrows?

this is a FALSE FLAG

Come on Aztecs. We are people of peace. We want a better life for oir children. Now where is the gold?

Can confirm, I was treating his wounds in the palace before he expired.
>inb4 Alvarado did anything wrong

only a spic would say this. Get off of your fake stamps faggot

Kennedy was an American, I guess that means Oswald wasn't, I mean because according to you you can't get killed by your own people.

There is no definitive name for him in latin alphabet, his nahuatl name was Motecuhzoma Xocoyotzin. Montezuma and Moctezuma are both accepted names.

>should we trust this iberian jew?

>Trust me hermano, it was the eternal Tlaxcalan and not the honorable Conquistador
"Cortes was a fugitive of the crown, the Royal Governor, and an intruder into lands sympathetic to Spanish commerce."
>DIOS MIO! Its another CONQUISTA!

Okay Savage, you faggots chimp out so much that half the New World wants to kill your asses, we dont even have to pay them, theyll do it for revenge.

Venga tío! We are quesacosa. El señor el mi pastor.

Look at how eloquent and strong those white men are.

We truly wuz kangz

>"Cortez, you traitor! I'm in charge of this operation!"

What the fuck? Have the Aztecs come out with a stone tablet statement yet?

What is the problem? Mexibros are hermanos you scum

Who are these 2? can anyone give me a quick rundown?

thank fucking tonacatecuhtli!
#NotMyTlatoani

>ITS THEM

CHI

Montezuma was an inside job!

moctezuma? Yucatan?

QUICK DRAWING OF THE INCIDENT

QUATZEQUATEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

its moctezuma, you retards just have to change everything.

>implying a club with rocks could beat Spanish steel

fucking savages never learn.

nice digits u got there mr. peaceful conqueror

Reminder to those racists aztecs that we come in peace.

Stop your alt-right conspiracies you won't become minorities, don't vote Cuitlahuac you bigots.

Gibs gold.

Literally this

>1520
>Appearing on a balcony to talk to your subjects

What my peaceful conquistador friends said.

It's actually minerals.

not gonna lie, costa rica best rica

Pope still does it. What's the fuss?

>implying shitty artificial not 100% organic steel can beat 100% organic blessed by the fires of the volcano god huixhxuitltixctlhua obsidian blade divine wood macahuitl
>*recites Nahuatl death poem*

Hey actually Costa Rica Im going to be in your country in like 2 months any suggestions?

spanish were manlets?

FUCK MONTEZUMA AND FUCK AZTEC PEOPLE

TLAXCALA FOREVER

What the fucking shit man, my brother went up to Huitzilopochtli temple to volunteer as sacrifice. Jesus fuck.

Some native tribes were tall, some were short.

Spanish have always been manlets.

you know you dont have to make up a name of a god, the real names are already very long and confusing, like Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli