Reddit is going insane over the media ban

Reddit is going insane over the media ban

The lefties are crying again

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Department_of_Justice_investigations_of_reporters#James_Rosen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Department_of_Justice_investigations_of_reporters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shitting on the first amendment and ripping up sacred american institutions
>"HAHAHA REDDIT BTFO LEFTIES BTFO HURR DURR"
holy fuck you drumpfcucks are absolutely pathetic. enjoy the impeachemnt cuck

Liberalism is a mode of thinking based off of emotion, not logic. Many people on the left don't even read past the headlines their buddies spam on social media before they decide to throw a tantrum. It would be ridiculous to think that they would actually research something before crying about it.

Freedom of press means they're allowed to write about and report whatever, not that they're allowed wherever they want to go. Should the press be allowed to enter celebrities homes and interview them when they're in the shower?

ABC and NBC aren't left enough?

>CNN
>sacred american institution

>Trump giving alternative media a shot instead of the corporate media

>WTF FIRST AMENDMENT BREAKER

>every media outlet is entitled to be at every press conference ever

>redditposting

>I don't know what the first amendment is

Then why are you posting about it?

Thank you for proving the point I was making before I even posted. If you did any actual research into the topic you would know that this wasn't some "press conference". It was a meeting in a small office that could not hold every single media outlet. Quit babbling up the shit that's spoonfed to you like a fucking baby.

>Trump bans BBC
>White women on suicide watch

There's a difference between someone holding a public office and someone in their private home.

Also it's not so much the freedom of the press as much as blocking certain organization's who are more critical towards you than others.

what are you 13? pull trumps cock out your butt dumbass.

maybe if these organizations stopped leaking information they would be allowed into meetings

>Comparing someone's home to a press briefing
confirmed retard

Good thing king nig would never do that...

>more critical
False. They're entirely uncritical. They regurgitate the narrative they fed, and he's been on the wrong end of it for over a year. Why would you not expect him to hit back?

>tfw it's the time-line with info wars alex jones as press in the white house and ccn is banned

>sacred american institution
>implying the press didn't do that themselves
The only ones getting impeached are people like that muslim faggot who's running for DNC chair.
Didn't you hear that nigger Obongo is getting possible jail time for reason soon?
You won't recover for a century once we're done with you.

^

>sacred american institutions

LOL. they're jewish propaganda tools, all of them. the founding fathers would've gone even further than Trump if they've seen what's become of the media.

underrated post

>Hey guys, let's publish some slanderous stories of Trump so he doesen't win the elections
>Oh shit, he won. Let's publish some more shit stories of him
>WTF TRUMP? Why don't you allow us in your press conferences, we're respectable media

Because he's the president, who needs to be held to the same standard that all past president's have been held to. All of Sup Forums would have been in a massive butthurt uproar screaming "CENSORSHIP" if Obama neglected Fox News from a press conference.

>get the queen to take over
Isn't that literal treason? As in, actual legitimate royalist treason to the US republic?

Next step:
Publish my correction of your story alongside yours, or you'll be forbidden from running ads or getting donations from people.

dont waste your breath dude. trumptards cant be reasoned with

Funniest thing I read all day

why dont you pull it out of your mouth?

Thank god I don't visit reddit, I've blocked CNN and BBC from my channel list, and I sure as fuck don't ever read the NYT.

This is their punishment for reporing dishonestly, doing everything in their power to harass the president, and reporting as "professional" journalists without any reputable sources.

Reddit anti-trump stuff is almost entirely Shareblue

they've completely taken over most of the political and news subs

The press sucked Obama off for 8 years straight.

Shut the fuck up.

WHEN OBAMA DOES IT IS A VIRTUE OK!
stop being racist

Why reddit isn't jumping on walls because Iranian IRBI or North Korean KCNA aren't invited either?

There are many other US """news""" outlets that haven't been welcome in white house as well. I can't recall Infowars being accredited in Obamas time in White House.

Tell me

When are lefties not crying?

Even when they are getting their way and are in charge, they are crying. It's just what they do. I don't think any actual policy needs to chnge or leeway given just because a group of transgender fucking weirdos that send 90% of their day looking for something to cry over are crying yet again

I wish they had been banned. Msm needs to stop over reacting and sensationalising everything

What did BBC do?

The thing is the organizations he banned also proliferated a false dossier about him pissing on prostitutes and being blackmailed by Putin. It's one thing to have spin, and be "critical" of Trump but to run a smear campaign fortify falsities for no other reason than to fit a narrative... WELL, that's fucking dangerous and they're really fucking lucky they're even still around.

If I was Trump I would have sued them, shut them down, and tried to tie them to all the recent violent protests. Not to mention, they're "journalism" has been completely, absolutely, wrong. They've been nowhere close to the mark. The only people watching them are people looking for reasons to act like assholes.

Except Fox News, which was obviously critical of Obama for all 8 years. If you're denying that you're just trolling at this point.

what was Buzzfeed doing there in the first place ?

Thanks for circling the headline, I didn't know what to focus on.

haha this is why no one takes trumpeters seriously.
>ANYONE WHO OPPOSES TRUMP IS [INSERT SHILL ORGANISATION]

Conservatism as a whole is literally made up of "muh arbitrary traditions and values", and if you go further to the right you get people who think facts and logic are the things they choose to believe in, hard proof be damned.

There's a reason most actual scientists and learned people are liberals.

Nice b8

You can't prove him wrong shill-kun

Thats because infowars is fake news

sup shareblue

REKT!

Yeah, it's bullshit that CNN no longer exists because Trump ordered the the whole organization shut down.

That literally means no difference to CNN. Same quality of journalism.

Obama was only a candidate back then, dumbo.
Go give me an example when he did that as president. Can't find one, huh? Really brings the noggin to jogging....

Drumpf pig disgusting

WH literally is Trump's private home while he's president.

money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html

Outing yourself as a Redditor

Please post an actual occurrence where the NYtimes accused Trump of being pissed on by a Russian Prostitute without an sort of source.

>sacred american institutions

I bet you actually think this, CNN.

News flash: You are already dead.

>reddit is full of left wing liberals and cucks!
>n-no it's actually taken over by shill organisations
hmm yes makes me think

The President of the United States if a public office

Look how mad you are lol

Yeah! I mean, what the fuck would have happened to Obama if he decided to accuse journalists of criminal activity?!

Oh right, he did:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Department_of_Justice_investigations_of_reporters#James_Rosen

>There's a reason most actual scientists and learned people are liberals.

Intellectualism isn't to be praised; it's narcissism with a degree.

Neck yourself and your weak bait samefag

For one he didn't say anything about conservatives
Two, the liberal he said and the liberal you described are two different things. He's referring more specifically to modern US Democrats.
Besides there are more educted liberals because all of their parents are rich enough to send them to college in the first place.

i hope they never take us seriously and continue to lose every time

Ok, here.

He literally threw them in jail and tapped their entire families.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Department_of_Justice_investigations_of_reporters

The BBC have been consistently trashing Trump since he got into the primaries. Far from being fair and balanced, the BBC are the biggest bunch of propaganda artists after CNN. When they're not dumping all over Trump, they're broadcasting features about the pleasures of Africa or some such bullshit.

Well

I just saw like 30 anti-trump posts made by the same account

you're an idiot, kill yourself.

They're not crying. They're laughing at Trump and the """""""""alt right"""""""""" (white supremacists) who support his every word.

>lefties are crying

Anyone that subverts the First Amendment or supresses the press should hang like a mutt.

That's ONE source ONE

compare that to the other 95% of media companies.

One asshole in the crowd jeering at you is one thing. 95% of them screaming and calling for your impeachment is another.

Of course he's going to react.

"reddit going insane" as they usually do - what a big surprise. Over 75% of reddit consists of leftists sjws.

Almost the only somewhat sane place on reddit is The_Donald.

>spread lies
>ask him 20 times in a row if hes anti-semitic
>dont get invited to talk to him at ONE meeting
>OMG THE FIRST AMENDMENT , TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITTLER

hahahaha

Why do you think the libtards and cucks are there in the first place? They see shills upvoted due to reddit's corrup as fuck upvoting algorithm and that high number registers in their puny brains as a form of authority.

>DoJ

Try again

They're absolutely right. Trump is being a child.

And the media will learn they no longer control this country.

Or they will die.

It is a very simple equation.

trying far too hard my paki shill friend

>BBC
>weed wizard

>Cuck News Network, New York Cuck, and CuckFeed
Zero fucks given. Normally I might sperg out over some freedom of the press bullshit, but these guys shot themselves in the foot with all the blatant anti-Trump hit pieces. They don't have enough journalistic integrity to deserve a spot.

You mean the people who won the overwhelming majority of the election are are now running the country that most of the people living here wanted to be in power?

You leafs act like he was not the legitimately elected leader or something.

Who do you think the DoJ gets marching orders from, dipshit?

The NYT may not have ran THAT specific story, but the ran with the "fondling" accusations of two women...

Same shit, they knew better than to fuck with some unsubstantiated bullshit like that.

That's not what I said. I asked what would happen if he banned Fox News from a pres conference. Please stay relevant to the argument.

Again, the argument isn't about the media sucking off Obama, it's about the fact that Obama never banned Fox News for being so critical of him.

>accuses somebody of being 13
>uses the word "butt"
>uses the word "dumbass"
Sure is ShareBlue in here

Someone can give me a quick rundown on the media ban?

No I think he's just had enough of telling rude CNN reporters that their fake news right to their faggot faces

Why do brumbfenfrauds deride reddit for being an echo chamber but support djrümpenf for making the white house an echo chamber.

BBC didn't backtalk trump.

Also you're a fucking nigger.

Faggot

>We now live in a world where Alex Jones has more political access than CNN

>banning the beeb
for what reason.

>dont invite some fake news cucks to >>>>ONE

kek. took me a while to get it

>Using the term drumpfcuck
>Getting this many replies

It's really not, anyone who wasn't specifically nominated by president trump has been trying everything to prevent his executive orders from going through.

This leftist butthurt is great, the gift that keeps giving. I hope he keeps up their outrage at max till they are dropping dead from aneurysms and getting committed.

All hail the king

That's because it's ONE source.

You can ignore ONE. You can't ignore dozens and dozens.

You have to take action.

But go ahead. Ignore that point again and keep trolling.

To equate obamas situation with Fox news to trumps situation with LITTERALLY EVERYONE ELSE is fucking insane.