Joe Rogan dismantles the average Sup Forumsack

>Here's part of the problem, when you're talking about people who troll online, go back to when you were a young liberal and thought "if i was a doctor and i was making 3 million a year, of course i should be giving 70% in taxes...you don't have that"

>...that same mentality exists with the trolls [Sup Forums], they don't have anything going on, they're fucking losers for the most part, so what do they want to do? they want to burn it all down. they want the whole thing burnt down. "GO TRUMP. GO TRUMP"

>half the reason why they wanna say "go trump" is they want this clearly maniacal person to throw a monkey wrench in the gears and watch the whole system explode...they don't have a vested interest in it...they're not successful, they're not happy, they're not doing well, they're trolls.

>I'm not talking about all trump supporters...I'm talking about [Sup Forums]...those people with the green frogs on the twitter profile

>these people need love...well its too late, they got shitty parents, they live in a shitty neighborhood, their job sucks, they probably have poor genetics, they're fucked. they got a shit hand in life.

is he right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WlB_S6r3sQ
youtu.be/M2F47blAxeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>these people need love...well its too late, they got shitty parents, they live in a shitty neighborhood, their job sucks, they probably have poor genetics, they're fucked. they got a shit hand in life.
in other words our actions were completely justified

Why should we listen a brain damaged manlet?

>...that same mentality exists with the blacks, they don't have anything going on, they're fucking losers for the most part, so what do they want to do? they want to burn it all down. they want the whole thing burnt down. "WORLD STAR. WORLD STAR."

>half the reason why they wanna say "systematic racism" is they want this clearly maniacal person to throw a monkey wrench in the gears and watch the whole system explode...they don't have a vested interest in it...they're not successful, they're not happy, they're not doing well, they're niggers.

>I'm not talking about all black peoples...I'm talking about [black activists]...those people with the black power fists on the twitter profile

You can literally say this about any group tho. It is just will to power.

you'd think op wouldnt be a fag and actually post a link to the video with the quote

Fuck yeah I am trash.

This is the the most unoriginal piece of bantz yet. And yet it's probably the best you pol degenerates can do.

This board is pathetic lmao

where did he actually say this

It's better that they don't know who or why we do what we do, let them be content in their pathetic analysis. They know nothing and it's best that they believe their own bullshit.

my bad

youtube.com/watch?v=1WlB_S6r3sQ

54:20

mentions pepe and patton oswalt

>dont attack the argument, attack the person :)
wow, this always works,right? ;)
we all know that if a cool guy says something its 100% true, but if some LOL looser virgin says something thats gotta be bullshit man

and thats why normies will forever be doomed to ignorance and shock once things happen

>t. WE ARE LEEJUN

Don't fuck around Roan, you're already on thin ice

did he make that straw man out of weed?

funny how the other day Richard Spencer said that intellectuals dont' listen to Joe Rogan. He's basically a cucked faggot at this point almost.

He needs to have Spencer on

Joe Rogan is a Jew.

>Short stature

>Dark hair

>Swarthy

>Hook nose

>Subversive beliefs

Yep, it's a Jew.

DUDE

That's the thing about successful people they don't want to rock the boat even if half the Crew is overboard. They support the status quo and are complicit in its evil

that's pretty fucking insightful actually

>be me
>6 4"
>brown hair, blue eyes
>go to college on athletic scholarship
>get masters
>graduate
>work different jobs until I found my career path
>making very good money for a 27 year old
>some manlet comedian wants to tell me that his opinion is more valuable than mine by resorting to name calling
you tell jokes for a living joe. please fuck off

>they got shitty parents, they live in a shitty neighborhood, their job sucks, they probably have poor genetics, they're fucked. they got a shit hand in life.
>is he right, Sup Forums?
Wrong on all points, just bored as fuck.

No it isn't. We wanted trump to fix things and he is

source or its fanfic

If the subject isn't weightlifting, MMA, drug use, or lizard people from Mars you shouldn't be looking at Rogan as an authority on any other subject. He fried his brain with dope. He doesn't know shit about politics. We didn't vote Trump to "blow up the system". We voted Trump to save the system because:

>The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony

Agreed, it's a cesspool of anger and hatred down here, with a healthy mix of reasonable people.

He tells jokes for a living, and he still triggered you hard.

Get off Sup Forums jamal

Kek

well he's not exactly wrong is he?

I mean I don't particularly like rogan but I want to see it all burn to the ground. I want to go around executing blacks and raping there white cave bitch slaves. This is truly the only thing left to strive for in this piece of shit world.

Brutal. These statements, if he actually said them, will affect me negatively for the rest of my life.
I always thought I could slip under the radar, sort of go unnoticed enduring my sad existence, gleaning whatever pleasures I can from trolling and shit posting.
What should I do now that it's all come crashing down around me? Now that they know?

Pointing this out doesn't make me feel any different about trump though

Why do people confuse Sup Forums with /r9k/?

>spend 13 hours a day shittin on people
so projection
also burn it down? trumps wall PROTECTS the welfare state, not burn it down
wtf this guy knows nothing

what if the angry people are the reasonable people

>poor genetics

Wew Joe.

Sup Forums dismantles the average Joe Rogan

>weed is degenerate and rots your brain

He's just wrong

I've got a frog profile, kids, wife, and $200k income. Many of the respected guys on Twitter are in a similar spot, or rightfully angry because they WOULD be in my position if not for POZ culture / lack of traditional values in our culture leading them to bad life decisions

A lot of them are getting much better, working out, quiting drugs, starting to understand women

And a lot are just 17 - 22 year olds with normal lives and the free time to deal redpills daily

Rohlgan lives on another planet, and he doesn't understand. Youth under 20 voted Trump. The internet redpills you. They're the demographic who has time to sit for hours and read memes.

The tide is turning

Why the fuck should anyone give 70% of their wage i tax. Fuck this drug addict cunt.

sure thing ahmed

Well then, whats the point about bitchin about us then if we're so far gone?

Unfortunately I don't think we'll be going away for a very long time, everything liberals support just creates more disaffected people like us since they don't really care about love and equality at the end of the day, if they did I doubt people like us would exist

>they want to burn it all down. they want the whole thing burnt down. "GO TRUMP. GO TRUMP"

Stopped reading there.

I like Joe's podcast, but at the end of the day he's just another idiot with an opinion.

>some guy who has too much money and time on his hands, likes to hear himself talk.

yeah he says that, then later on he basically admits to being one of them by saying "maybe this system does need to explode cause of all this corruption"

you watch Joe Rogan podcasts for the guests, 100% not for Joe Rogan

why do people act like there isn't overlap between the boards? half of people on r9k are probably active on Sup Forums and vice versa. same with /k/ and /out/ or /k/ and Sup Forums

lol don't delude yourself buddy, there's a pretty big crossover between the two

Also, where does Rogan actually stand politically? I don't really watch him, but it seems like he's annoyed by trump from these statements

He has to schill a little bit ever since alex jones blew up his pot cast

>5'11"
>6'1"

On the last podcast he went off on all you trolls spending 14 hours a day trolling liberals and voting for Trump because you have no lives and no stakes in anything

>responding to a bullshit claim is the same thing as a liberal throwing a temper tantrum like an actual child
>canadian intellectual

it was pretty on the money desu

This is one of the most blatantly untrue things I've ever read. The people wanting to destroy the whole system are the leftists. They're the ones constantly talking about smashing this and that and dismantling the patriarchy and destroying capitalism. They are the destroyers. Hence their poisonous ideologies based around deconstructionism and such. Right-wingers are the ones who want to preserve society.

He's a le enlightened centrist.

Bullshit! Having built a business makes me even more concerned about the future of the globalist liberal agenda and the negative effects it has had and will keep having on us. We must find a way to disrupt that system and trump is a great way to start.

have you ever been to r9k? its impossible to browse for more than 5 minutes before becoming severely depressed. Its sad when I can take worldwide government corruption, but peeking into the lives of actual NEETS tears me apart mentally.

What a weird little man. He has more money and could probably kick my ass.
Fuck

Hahaha fucking nigger alert

This. I have no obligation to support a system they so readily casted me aside.

>they want this clearly maniacal person to throw a monkey wrench in the gears and watch the whole system explode

This is it. The eternal happening chase

they could be drinking poison and still think its youth serum
thats how meatballs like joerogan function
no brains, just surprised att every single thing they see, even waking up is a surprise for them

My mother is very kind.

joe acknowledges that he's an idiot all the time and yet he's still stupider than he thinks he is.

Rogan needs to inject more dmt or shrooms or whatever and go lay in his water tank. Motherfucking rich manlet roidhead dares talk down on Trump. Sickens me

>shitty parents
Nope, mine taught me how to survive in the wild for weeks with pretty much nothing
>they live in a shitty neighborhood
Nope, I've lived in Sthlm (born n raised), Dalarna(cuck-county Nr1) and now in where i belong, in a kampfy house in the woods, on my own land
>their job sucks
Nope, I work for myself and am able to choose what job I want to do, cuz Im that good at it
>they probably have poor genetics
Manlet, please, Im Swedish, the best gene's, beside's maybe Norwegian
>they're fucked. they got a shit hand in life
Said the manlet with no hair. Negro please, this motherfucker don't get outside his comfort-zone even once, and constantly have Young-fuckie to prove his world view. He will burn with the rest.

14/88 motherfuckers.

Exactly. Trump represents order.

As a rich man he knows he's better off making the poor happy and voting dem than backing trump.

The poor is more likely to chimp out. Big ratio of rich to poor in cali

Better off fucking the middle class in the ass

fpbpfpbpfpbpfbpbfpfbpfbpfbpfbppbfpbfpfbpfbpfbpfbpfpbpfbpfbpfpbf

That may be true but it does not invalidate what he said about trolls which could simultaneously be true.

>get disenfranchised, marginalized and cast aside by the status quo and the system
>become anti-system and work to tear down the system
>HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THE SYSTEM DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!?!
wew lad

Why do Sup Forums users never check to see if there's a source before replying? Holy shit you guys are dense

This post could very well have been written by myself. Same exact situation. Hopefully I follow you on twitter

some of the replies in this thread are contrary to what you're saying. half of them are "he's right, we've been cast aside by the system and want to see it burn"
he talks about Sup Forums as a group, not you as an individual. can you refute that probably half of Sup Forumsacks are people that just want to burn it down?

I am quite successful.

I just don't support evil. Why is that so hard to understand Mr. Rogan?

that is some far right elitist

the dude didn even do anything that great in his life other than being part of the system

washed up hazbeen who had not any talent to begin with

>they got shitty parents, they live in a shitty neighborhood, their job sucks, they probably have poor genetics, they're fucked. they got a shit hand in life.

MAKES...
U...
THINK...

>, they probably have poor genetics

>said the jewish mexican manlet

Naw, it's just showing how easily you can take a vauge, subjective narrative and apply it to anything you hate to make yourself feel better about your political opinion. Joe rogan is, has been, and will always be this loser he just described, btw. He talks about how he did next to nothing with his life becore Fear Factor and so now he's gotta project his shortcomings onto "Trump supporters" in an attempt to rationalize how someone could POSSIBLY vote for a misognyst, racist, xenophobic, ableist, jigonistic, sexist, arachnophobic, biggot!!!1!
TLDR;
Why should we listen a brain damaged manlet?

>That feel when you're almost a foot taller than rogan yet inferior genetically

Is the part about being from a shitty neighborhood and having nothing true? Its true for me but I'm 33 and out of mom's basement. I feel like a minority here. Everyone else seems early 20s from a middle class family living in the burbs.

loved him in doctor who

Also, have you seen how he's aged during Trump's election? He's slowly going full blue-pill, soon he will be out there with the rest of the dummies, chanting the same shit he's been mocking for the last year. If he wasn't already bald, he would be in less than a year. Fuck i hate this manlet.
Why do i listen?
Know your enemy.

This, its better to underestimate the opponent

>implying trump doesn't make us happy and successful

>falling for manlet projection tactics

I thought he was italian?

>wanting 70% taxes
>wanting to be a slave

also anytime someone says
>"they wanted trump because..."
they immediately start projecting and are wrong every time.

Joes 5'8"

Those people are stupid and petty frauds then, not real conservatives.

when you think that way its probably because you never came on /pol

there is no group here

see it like a meeting place or a cafee for autist who want to talk

That guy is such a faggot. I can't stand looking at that "intellectual". If you ever bought into that phony, and his lame game, you are sadly lacking in pschonaughtic transportation.

he changed his name

his real name is "Jonathan Roganberg"
sneaky little kike...

He's nothing. He has no history, no heritage, no nothing. He's a product of people that couldn't make it in their native land, so he has to constantly do the "we wuz imigrants n sheeeit" to have some sort of belonging. Also, he loooove's the kike. So gas 'em.

To be honest, I bet a lot of the people on here come from middle to upper-middle class backgrounds, are college educated, work a normal boring day job and are just bored and have a dark sense of humor. I think people grossly overestimate how much everyone on here is supposedly a kissless virgin loser with no friends and no job.

This

youtu.be/M2F47blAxeY

Dmt, mushrooms, weed, brain damage. TOPKEK

Shrooms GROW braincells dipshit. Yes, that's right, grows them.

>no true scotsman fallacy

It's always the same shit here... this fucking retard, that Molyneux faggot, Milo, Alex Jones, that English cunt and sometimes Lauren Southern to post
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I have no idea why anyone cares about these faggots.