Has anyone attended a political rally/protest/ demonstration that they did not agree with...

Has anyone attended a political rally/protest/ demonstration that they did not agree with? I am heading to a police brutality protest in California tonight and hoping to see if any qt 3.14 protest girls are willing to get a drink after considering the circumstances of social glue that may make her more susceptible towards spending time with a stranger with "perceived" same political views.

>any advice or caution is welcome fellas.

If you're not a complete moron or autist it should be easy to bullshit. Look good and act confident.

Once.

How was it?

I came to the conclusion that none of the females attending the rally could in any way shape or form be considered proper "mate material" by any objective standard.

Don't invite them to drink, instead and I'm telling you liberals are so brain dead it works, after you find a girl you like there, go along with their stupid shit and tell her how you belong to a group that protests ___________ by having sex. Then immediately imply that she's probably not down for the cause enough to take that step to protest ______________.

Being the brain dead liberal she is, she will think she will end police brutality (in this case) by fucking you. Just hope she doesn't regret it the next morning and have you arrested

>tfw fiancee has small titties

fuck this gay earth

women were a mistake

I've been to a 420 gathering demanding the legalization of dude weed lmao.
I was surrounded by leftists and felt out of place.

I went to the women's march in DC to pick up chicks. Got a few numbers, hooked up with one a week later.

Key is to know their main talking points to start a conversation, drop mild disagreements (ex. Yeah Drumpf is stupid, but the media has been really bias in their coverage -- shit like that. )

Today, you could try "yeah police have tendency to use excessive force, but they bring this on themselves. Did you know that blacks are only 13% of the US population, yet they commit 51% of violent crime. If they didn't act like savages, then the police wouldn't need to be violent."

You'll be drowning in puss by end of the night, I guarantee it.

Why do women put on fake freckles?

your like the creepy guy everyone nervously giggles about

>california

enjoy the aids

I went to a not my president rally just to see the other half and I realized I would not enjoy talking to anyone their outside the rally

I saw a Hilldawg rally during the dem primary in 2007 or 2008, and I was never going to vote for her or Obama

leave her if you're not attracted to her then you pathetic fuck

she deserves better than to be betrayed by you like this

betrayed how?

I'm not leaving her ever. Just wish I had my fun with a big titty hoe before I committed to her.

If a woman has "political views" of any kind don't waste your time. Women can't grasp politics, though they do a pretty good job imitating it, like a high functioning illiterate who has learned to hide their inability to read. The left and right both have their share of these attention-seeking, shallow bimbos, they just have a different style.

by shit talking her on Sup Forums faggot

thats a betrayal unless she doesn't care about you

>pointing out a feature of hers I'm kinda sad about is shit talking

>Hasn't live up to sexual potential

Ask her to get a boob job then, if not then get her fat.

I've been to pretty much every political protest in Milwaukee and Madison over the past 10 years (Milwaukee chimpouts not withstanding for obvious reasons). Subtly drop redpills, entertain their ideas, poke tiny little holes in their logic. They've been way more receptive to amicable political discussion than Sup Forums would have you think. Of course, it probably doesn't hurt either that I'm 6'2" pretty good looking white guy.

I can live without it. I'd rather small tits than a fat gf.

Why not, I encouraged my gf to get chubby and now I have nice big tits and ass to play with.
She's not even fat really just small pot belly.

who is she?

Because her whole family is fat and she used to be fat then lost 30lbs.

I'm not sexually attracted to fat women. It's unhealthy.

There's way more to attractiveness than big tits.

Last time I attended a full on protest of my own volition, it was an anti war protest at high school, protesting against the war in Iraq. My political leaning has changed since, but I still stand by it. I was 14.

The last time I was on a march was in Bulgaria about 4 years ago, protesting against a corrupt government. I was fucking a Bulgarian girl at the time, and with a two litre bottle of lager in my hand, I found it a great way to see the city

You are falling into their trap. They will have that drink, it will go no further, they will put you on the list for the next protest. Winessed it personally.

eh

has a generic "dude im hot lmao" face

Which one? They're gonna be ugly people, if it is anything like Wednesday night in Anaheim. I did not go, basing this off photos. I am in Irvine but would rather not go to Santa Ana or Anaheim to mingle with the non-whites.

There's a difference between fat and chubby tho.

It's definitely not a good thing.

I wholeheartedly love this woman and accept her in spite of her leading the itty bitty titty committee

Went to an anti-Trump protest in Belfast wearing my MAGA hat

It was actually really fun. There were a couple of Trump supporters there and we got talking and we all got interviewed for a local newspaper instead of the protesters. A Muslim guy came up to us and talked to us pretty reasonably and shook our hands and stuff.

The worst it got was some small fat lesbian woman kept jumping around in front of us trying to block our view of the stage.

In a way it was a little disappointing because I was hoping to get a reaction out of somebody but it was a pleasant surprise in the end

Belfast?! You're a fucking brave guy.

Although I imagine carrying a union flag in Belfast is more dangerous than a MAGA hat.

It wasn't so bad, I got nothing but nice words from people

I'm an Irish nationalist so I think if some of the more liberal student types started something with me I could've shut them down with that