Does anyone else daydream of rounding up leftists in the near future on the day of the rope?

Does anyone else daydream of rounding up leftists in the near future on the day of the rope?

There's something calming and reassuring when thinking about it, knowing that the day will come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Slaov-G2H20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how the fuck would you hang that?

cranes

On the second day we will hold "Day of the crane" especially for the landwhales and fat fucks like Boogie

Can't wait

People back in the day would kill themselves out of shame if they were in his situation. Yet he proudly broadcasts this shit to the world.

You know there is something fundamentally wrong with our culture when the horribly unhealthy aren't ashamed of their horrible lifestyle.

BOOGIE'S ASSHOLE BTFO

At this stage, I think ending him would be merciful thing to do.

Reminds me of old circus shows. People half the size of boogie were paraded around as genetic freaks, yet nowadays there's barely a social stigma besides "lol ew he/she's fat"

Yes you're being self delusional, it's the same as someone who's so in debt but day dreams of wining the lottery, it's a comfort but not likely to happen. you'll be day dreaming right up to the day some muzzie calls at your door tells you to convert or lose you head while they gang rape your daughter.

As if continuing his disgusting lifestyle won't kill him either. Fucking hell I hate fatties so much

so literally no downside

I look forward to banging hot chicks on the day of the rope.

hanging* sry

Also who the fuck in their right mind would insure this guy? He's the perfect example of why companies deny coverage in the first place

Yes. I am also going to kill the current moderator of pol. He's been doxed and arrangements are being made as we speak.

Good luck faggot, youre dead soon.

>this could kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=Slaov-G2H20

>nearly kills himself by sitting on a chair

What a disaster.

Alternatively could he, you know, lose some weight and live a normal lifestyle rather than eating for 15?

NAHHHHHHHHHHHH, I choose death

>w-what do you mean you won't insure me?

Why does he take his YouTube money and get one of those gastric bypasses or one of those bands put in? That's what my mom did when she was super fat and it helped readjust her eating habits and she lost like all of her weight and has kept it off.

>fat reddit cuck sits on a chair
>almost dies
>somehow blows both his eardrums out

>fat reddit cuck sits on a chair
>somehow blows both his eardrums out

Because he's fat AND lazy. Most fatties at least feel some sort of shame or self-awareness for their disgusting lives. This one doesn't, he's going to drop dead on the spot while day while making a video- not understanding how eating 10x the calorie intake of a human being could lead to this.

I'm psyched. I bought 200 meters of rope, and 1000 rounds of 5.56.

What would happen if they get shot? Does the bullet go in all the way? Would you need an elephant gun to take that thing down?

>has an income of $700,000+ per year
>still can't afford to pay his own healthcare

There's just no way, where is all the money going?

>THIS COULD KILL ME

Oh really, you fat fuck? THAT would kill you?

>This could kill me.
THIS JUST IN BOOGIE IS DEAD. THIS IS THE IMAGE OF THE KILLER SEEN FLEEING THE SCENE!

Did boogie unironically post a picture of his ass on twitter?

also, wtf is this?

oh god.

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHH

jesus fucking christ

The hilt to a master sword looks like

Hahahaha he needs that BBC for his wife!!! hahahaha

It is, but just laugh, dude. Don't ruin it for everybody.

There is no way he can reveal his own penis under those fat folds. Literally impossible for them to have sex. Funny the dildo of choice is black.

Looks like Link's sword.

>has an income of $700,000+ per year
see socialblade.com/youtube/user/boogie2988

he doesn't make that much. still, he should be able to afford his healthcare with the amount of money he makes

Hmmmm, I am starting to connect the dots.

>richer than 90% of americans
>more free time than other americans, not exactly working a 9-5
>has apparently "got a medical team"
>loses 8lbs over the last 6 years or whatever it is
>MUH PTSD
>enabling fans enabling
>blames politics

whew

>s-she uses it for her own personal pleasure!

looks like draven

>day of the rope duurr hurr i'll kill them niggers and then get a pure arian waifu

Faggot you're going to do nothing but shitpost and watch your mom go through divorce to fuck niggers upstairs on the couch while dust falls on your keyboard. Maybe you should let him fuck you too?

"Draven does it all"

Tell us more, user. Don't leave anything out!

I don't blame her, that phallic shaped Master Sword hilt must look pretty enticing compared to what Boogie has stored under his layers of filth.

The sad thing is that he could lose that shit in a year-year and a half to lose with motivated hard work, and I'm sure he makes enough from his videos to get surgery on his skin so it's not hanging off him like wet laundry.

Fat people. New horror film. 100% on Rottentomatoes

He could, but the doctors told him he has some kind of 'condition' that makes it hard for him to lose weight, so he just uses that as a crutch to delay actually getting healthy and in shape. My theory is that he might lose subscribers is if he actually loses the weight and gets healthy, because everyone knows him as that fat funny YouTuber and by everyone I meen his 10 year old fan base.

>I have to subsidize this fuck's health insurance

damn look at this triple double.

Yes.

But in Post-Apocalyptia of the Clinton universe.

Why should his health insurance be my responsibility again?

>Yes user blame Jews, blame blacks. Blame everyone for your problems. Your "economic anxiety" isn't systemic. It's the Jews fault.

>This could kill me. Consider that.

Consider it considered and desired. Time to roll over and let the carrion feed on that blubbery corpse.

>Does anyone else daydream of rounding up leftists in the near future on the day of the rope?

I dream of rounding up the heads of the lugenpresse under Trumps orders.

Literally kys commie zionist shill cuck.

oh fuck almost got me there, good keks tho.

He makes more money off of sponsorships he does and other shit like referral codes

Yes. Communism is bad. Our world can carry on with capitalism it's running so well. Good user. Good.

boogie will make some good tank tread grease some day

t. Shlomo Shekelstein

yes, as we all know the ussr is remembered primarily for its huge economic success and standard of living

>>>/reddit/

Edgy. Why do you all hate libs so much? You won the election. Why are you still threatened by us?

There's this girl I know who is a left wing goth anarchist and she ruins the fantasies because it just turns into detailed daydreams about raping her til she calls my name in the most intense orgasm of her life and then strangling her.

>left wing goth anarchist
You mean she's just mentally handicapped, with several disorders?

Give the guy in the image a reddit sticker

Faggot.

>Does anyone else daydream of rounding up leftists in the near future on the day of the rope?
Only in the context of satire, my dude.

Why is Trump such a wuss? Why doesn't he send the rioters to a FEMA camp to think things over for 8 years? And make the attractive females into comfort women for Trump voters?

>Things I should be fucking doing instead of shitposting on a nerd board.

does anyone else see what appears to be a dildo in the last picture? just on the right about half way up?