Absolutely murdering WSJ, NO MERCY

Absolutely murdering WSJ, NO MERCY

youtube.com/watch?v=sTCDfE_sKnM

/ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/5w07qz/pewdiepie_reneges_on_apology_goes_on_gigantic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sowing distrust against the MSM is perfectly ok.

bump

He is ourguy

Who knew Pewds was the last guy the MSM wanted to fuck with. Good job Pewdiepie, you hit the specific points of why they are being called "FAKE NEWS", best of luck to you faggot

Rare?

He is confirmed to browse Sup Forums did it in one of his latest videos

Best part is how he called out their advertisers.
They've already been verbally destroyed but this is just extra juice.

Rare

Yea, he's going in on them tactfully which is magnifying the insult to them. I'm glad he's not just viciously ranting about how wrong they are, and how it's effecting his "life" (SJW tactics). Hopefully that fool uses this to transition into doing some sort of actual news. He does have a fuck ton of followers and money, he could be like Vice before they sold out if he wanted. Plus, now that his followers are growing out of their diapers, they need a realistic info stream that isn't going to set them/us down to the path of self destruction.

So when is Sup Forums going to harass the WSJ advertisers about WSJ's shitty journalism?

Probably after things simmer down and they can't point and say, "SEE HE SENT THE INTERNET NAZI'S."

They'll look doubly stupid when we petition them out of business, and they can't even get anyone to read about it because it's so irrelevant.

I have sent a couple of complaints to WSJ about Ben Fritz so far. Get this nazi sympathizer fired

I'm not always a fan of pewdiepie but this is good

Yes.

You're going into my collection btw.

he denounces "nazis," uploads boring, clickbait titled videos and has a tumblr haircut. nah lol

This latest vid is his most based yet desu

>I don't browse neo-nazi websites
>glances left

What did he mean by this?

Pewdiepie is a nazi, fuck
I mean Pewdiepie isn't a nazi.

Accept this now.

He doesn't want the support of white nationalists retard

Is he, dare I say, /ourjournalist/ ?

which wsjw sponsors are even worth pestering if any? london stock exchange may not care if I stop doing business with them

have you not seen the hwndu streams? we civic nationalists now, like it or not

Mufakas, this is brilliant. Start pushing. This could be magnificently yuge!

>tfw we are winning the culture war

Pewds and Trump are redpilling Gen Z at hyper speed

I never saved the Swedish flag because I already have tons of RARE Middle Eastern flags in mine!

If digits this is all part of a masterplan

It's almost as though cultural marxism is an unnatural system, which relies entirely on bully tactics from shrieking freaks who are increasingly hated.

These kikes claim their goal is fighting Nazis, if so then going after an innocent youtube memer resulting in DailyStormer.com clearly being advertised (twice) to his ~53 million followers is sure a strange way of going about it. As he says himself, their real motivation is butthurt that he's far more popular than their dying lugenpresse is.

9:02 S A V A G E

Edgy burger.

He needs refuge in USA, as he is not guaranteed free speech.

You can go to jail in europe for hate speech or anti-semitism. The claims against him are not trivial.

am i actually fucking witness normies become rightwing

what the FUCK

So mad, stay mad.

Mad, but not mad at you burger.

but he is.

here m8 I'll offer you an ü
so next time you can spell Lügenpresse correctly

Fucking kek that is brilliant

He lives in the UK

DailyStormer banners are in the video twice, so technically he did at least for the purposes of making this video but he has an excuse since it was for a legitimate journalistic purpose.

Doesn't change the fact that 53 million subscribers now know about DS though, lel

Triggered

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/5w07qz/pewdiepie_reneges_on_apology_goes_on_gigantic/

Phoneposting is suffering

I like how irrelevant these publications are. I saw Vox writing articles on him. Checked their site traffic

>21m views per month

Check Pewds' view count for the last month

>well over 135m

When will they all delete themselves?

What's with the media being used to take down random popular youtube gay guys?

It's pretty self-regulating, you don't like the shit, you don't watch their youtube videos. It's not like pewdiepie's subscribers are going to be like "oh, better buy a copy of the wall street journal now, those rich old jews really showed him!"

I'd heard about pewdepie for a while, and checked out a few of his videos, which I thought were awful. But his videos surrounding this whole thing seem to be pretty good actually.

I have no clue how to feel about this whole thing, other than it's just a media witch-hunt. But the actual videos his channel was based on are still unwatchable to me.

If all of PDPs subscribers did boycott the WSJ sponsors they could seriously hurt the company. Like, they have no idea who they picked a fight with.
In the mid 2000's a meme on Sup Forums called "THE INTERNET IS SRS BSNS". Flash forward 10 years and the internet really IS serious business!

Pretty soon he's going to start wearung face paint and screeching into a mirchophone about killing jews and Sweden for Swedes,

PEWDIEPIE NSBM ALBUM WHEN???

True, but what more would you expect from the most popular youtube cam-douche whose fanbase is made up primarily of people teenagers and children.

Simple: the media is out of touch and desperate.

Nice, another rare.

Ho. Ly. Fuck. This is utterly brutal.

>WSJ is a known conservacuck paper, owned by the king memelord himself, Rupert Murdoch

>Trumpcucks are mad with the WSJ because reasons

Explain this shit Sup Forums

>I have no clue how to feel about this whole thing

I don't know either. I knew he was some swedish twink Sup Forums fag who used to shill his videos on Sup Forums, but when he became "the king of YT" i knew something had to be impressive about this guy. I'm starting to beliee the whole schtick about him being some animu fag was just b8 for attracting yougnfags for easy ad revenue.

Think about it

Nothing the media can do can actually harm this guy. He can meme whatever the fuck he wants to now. He's definitely not some beta retard who just stumbled upon his fortune by accident.

SAVAGE, keep gassing those cucks Pewdiepie!

He showed his dasboard metrics once, the total hours people have spent watching his videos added up to something insane like the span of all modern human history. And that was a while ago.

I see more and more if his followers linking the fake narrative against Pewdiepie to the fake narrative against Trump. By getting all his followers to lose trust in MSM and linking them to right wingers he's doing more than anyone could have dreamed of

PewDiePie was an innocent white male who did nothing wrong, just like Trump

Rupert Murdoch isn't a conservacuck, he is motivated by money first and foremost.

His newspapers in Australia are democrat-tier

He fucked their shit up at the end.

hmm, activated my almonds right there m8

>Rupert Murdoch

I think you forgot

(((Rupert Murdoch)))

He's like a smaller version of George Soros, that guy.

>Rupert Murdoch isn't a conservacuck
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AND SHAKING MY HEAD TO BE HONEST FAMILY MEMBERS

Do you seriously believe this?

PDP was just testing his boundaries. They called him an anti-Semite for making fun of anti-Semites.

Wait guys....

So Pewd...got rich acting like an idiot playing video games---is worth millions of dollars....browses Sup Forums (and definitely Sup Forums) and now he's just making the jewish world burn for lulz?

HAHAHAHHA WOWWWWWW.

He doesn't even need any of our money, he just wants our respect!

>Directly advertising Daily Stormer to 50,000,000 people.

I can't get over how great this timeline is.

Rare.

I think at this point it's obvious that the media is running a coordinated propaganda campaign alongside the CIA, who are being directed by the fucking international money changers and banks.

Holographic but not first edition.

wow this thread. "celebrities" really are the most powerful people in the world

Wall Street Journal is run by Nazis?

Also true famalam

Do you fuckers really have a folder full of flag images you saved on Sup Forums?

I think this is him moving towards being a more serious ReallyMakesYouThink.png commentator. His old vids used to have ADHD jump cuts every 3 seconds, which are notably absent here.

>Current year
>Still thinks this is about conservatives vs democrats instead of globalists vs anti-globalists
not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

>Reality tv star and failed steak salesman Donald Trump is the President of the United States and has the potential to save America and the world from the wrath of disgusting commies
>I'm defending Pewdiepie while gasses the Wall Street Journal

Strange times, but they're pretty damn fun

>tfw you lost yours when your mobo died.
I even had the unknown flag too, Sealand as well.

Does Sup Forums have the servers available to handle the 50 million more lurkers that will inevitably find their way here?

It is when they're being distrustful, toothpaste.

Could Pewds actually afford to buy the WSJ?

Honestly pewdiepie has gained my respect and has become one of my favorite youtubers

I'm sorry... I just can't support this any more... we have become the very thing we were trying to destroy...

so I signed up for a subscription at WSJ...

I guess I'm on a hike for the kike now...

>he doesn't realize our stats are bad because of niggers and spics
>the only reason his aren't worse is because bacon is haram

>that ending

>It was just a prank guys
kys

probably isnt dumb enough to have that much liquid on hand. and why buy a failing venture?

>The star has earned an estimated $124 million since 2010. Because he’s Swedish and in a 56% tax bracket, less than half of that goes in his pocket.

Jesus Christ, Sweden. Pewds is personally paying for like 2000 refugees to live for a year. No wonder he's so upset.

>media getting btfo left and right
>even normies dont trust them

what a time to be alive

that ending, lmao

i hope he gave those guys a big tip this time

Nice one! I liked the part at end where he showed the stats of the dying MSM and then said, 'hmmm... Maybe I should buy WSJ? Na, it's just a failing business.

Can we start spreading this shit everywhere now please?

K, thx

Now this is a proper leader of the alt-right

Pewdiepie...the neo-nazis...give them to me!

Found this image in another image board. Spread it here as well. It is time pewdiepie gets banned from the face of the earth since he no longer has protection from a youtube network.

Find a fire and die in it, leaf

Checkmate.

Holy shit Pewd is really going double down on this shit.

>that JK Rowling tweet
What an absolute cunt.