Afghan Immigrant Attacks Police with Hammer!

youtube.com/watch?v=D68rl7kmqOg - A murderer allowed into Britain unchecked from Holland was given a life sentence yesterday for a hammer attack on two police officers, one a woman.

Why is the sand nigger standing?
Why are the cops running from sand nigger?
Why are they not beating the living shit out of him?

Britain.

DO YOU EUROFAGGOTS UNDERSTAND WHY OUR COPS ALL CARRY GUNS NOW?

TWO LEGGED ANIMALS

>Take away the cop's guns, they'll be fine

don't judge we are tolerant

See him attack this British girl

Does he rape or hammer, maybe both?

>Taser
>Police Baton

lmao @ that shrill female cry.

Bitches shouldn't be police officers. They're physically unable to handle a violent man.

Fuckin' stupid that women are allowed to be police officers. Might as well allow pimple-faced 13-year-old boys to become police officers.

Fuck Muslims doggos are the best

lel they just left that woman to be raped

Why doesn't they just kill it?
Look at it, it's an inbred pussy......

yeah right female "officers"

Again
>why does that never happen up here?
>why are they placed in check here
>and not in shitroop

I'll give you a clue

It's not the fear of the police

Reminder that pic related was just a fucking pakiboy

Of small spark, comes GREAT FIRE

That was probably the most shocking part of the video for me. I know the cops are told to run away if anyone tries to get violent with a weapon, but the fact they'd just abandon each other is pathetic. Women should NEVER be police officers.

>be bong
>get hammered

>using a taser
they should of shot the cunt, tasers wont bother them they come from war torn areas

WHY CAN'T THIS SHIT HAPPEN HERE SO WE CAN GET STARTED!!! DAMNIT

a small spark is all we need

>British police

false flag us

and see the tide turn

from comments:
>2 full grown men and a woman carrying a dog on a leash, armed with 2 tasers, 3 batons, at least one can of pepperspray, and a german shepards theeth STILL cant bring one shitskin down the moment he gets out of the shed. The men FLED the moment the tasers failed, and the woman went into a screamo-frenzy. Why didnt they just unleash the dog? Why didnt they bumrush him with a flurry of battonswings? You know what? FUCK OFF brittania! You have lost EVERY sense of pride you thought you ever had. I wont use any amount of brainpower when the news about your suffering hits my ears anymore. When the people that serve to protect - people that signed up themself to APPLY BRUTAL FORCE when necessary to protect the innocent FAIL to apply said force they have signed up for, you have lost everything. FUCK OFF Brittania, Fuck off and die already.

Makes me glad I live here, our cops would've lit that guy up like the fourth of July.

Do the police not carry guns.
HOLY FUCK NO WONDER these idiots are shitting all over your country.

Give him so much freedom that his homeland will feel it.

cops are not allowed to have guns.
it's fucking hilarious and retarded.

because dogs are impure?
They wipe their asses with their bare hands and fuck 8 year old girls......

If this took place anywhere in the IS he would've had 44 holes by the 30 second mark