Six Centillion

I'm about to debate one of my professors about muh six million soon. Gimme some links and proofs that debunk the jewish lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/culture/358424/holocaust-denial-article-no-longer-in-googles-top-search-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you show him some unsourced, shitty infographs with red, non outlined font superimposed on a black background? I mean that's what changed your superior mind right?

Depending on the college, you might get suspended/expelled for this. Good luck.

Reference hard numbers that can be directly checked/reference from real publications/studies/almanacs/etc.

Your professor is only up to 6 million? It seems like (((they))) are constantly upping the number. My last history professor said that it was "7-9 million".

That said, there's really no point in debating it: the narrative is so ingrained in peoples minds that it's impossible to convince them that a lot of "facts" are not only wrong, but impossibilities.

forward.com/culture/358424/holocaust-denial-article-no-longer-in-googles-top-search-results/

oy vey

Does anyone if the thing about "The Jews shall return minus 6 million" is actually in the Torah?

Thanks. If you've got more, keep em coming.

jews must breed like rabbits to keep up with all those massacres!

>I'm about to debate one of my professors about muh six million soon
You're going to fail miserably.
>Gimme some links and proofs that debunk the jewish lie
There's nothing left in this day and age. All the revisionists (Irving, Germar, Zundel, Leuchter, Cole, Mattogno) have all been long debunked. Whether it was scientific papers that were rejected by 99% of scientists, deliberately misrepresenting sources, scientific testing which did not add up - it's all been debunked. There isn't one credible revisionist standing today and they've had fair debates and trials when trying to push their version of the holocaust. You'll one day grow up and learn that deniers know that it happened and the only reason they're denying it is because they're trying to push a specific agenda.

bad goy

Blood geysers!

What is a sane person doing on Sup Forums?

still better than any attempt to prove the holocaust.

you are shit and your country is shit. you will always be a fucking leaf. nothing more

try to get him to answer these questions

i learned 6 million jews plus 6 million other people (communists, gays, idk what else).

are these people actually serious? do people actually still unironically believe in the holocaust?

Oh wait, nvm Jews lied about candles made out of humant fat and David Irving amirite? Yeah I believe in Holocaust and your troll/neo-nazi ass isn't going to convince me otherwise. "Holocaust didn't happen" is a meme on Sup Forums. You people never provide any "evidence" other than shit that was debunked decades ago. For all I know you're 14 years old and autistic.

why are you all retarded you have literally no arguments that have sources