Trump thinks he can muzzle the free press

Trump thinks he can muzzle the free press.
Suck it up buttercup.
It's about to get a whole lot worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-sought-to-enlist-intelligence-officials-key-lawmakers-to-counter-russia-stories/2017/02/24/c8487552-fa99-11e6-be05-1a3817ac21a5_story.html?utm_term=.d4298253f61d
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/07/he-was-a-crook/308699/
youtube.com/watch?v=p2woDjD_rQI
brianb.freeshell.org/a/kddd.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we already have nuts like you and you haven't done shit

Please bring it on, I'm begging you. The outlets he kicked out are in a death spiral. If they kick up the vitriol and lies even more, it will cremate their credibility even more. It's over.

> entire MSM tried to destroy Trump during the election and it didn't work
> entire MSM trying to destroy Trump now = ? ? ? ? ?

Get raped. Nobody in America listens to the lying media anymore except assmad shitlibs still crying about Hillary.

>cnn free press
>free

Soros' corporate media mouth piece qualifies as free.

Wow. TIL.

I'm with her now.

theres nothing you can do about it. your treasonous media outlets funded by foreign nations is coming to an end.

Trump ordered the CIA to lie about his russia ties.
He's done.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-sought-to-enlist-intelligence-officials-key-lawmakers-to-counter-russia-stories/2017/02/24/c8487552-fa99-11e6-be05-1a3817ac21a5_story.html?utm_term=.d4298253f61d

I'm not sure how this muzzles anyone. President is able to choose who he does, or does not talk to, and the press can say what they want. 1st amendment fully intact.

Of Course if trump does try some bullshit libal executive order, then I will be pissed.

Thompson would have loved Trump

Hunter Thompson would've loved Trump you fucking dork.

find the documentary of his run for sherrif on youtube, it's like a half hour long

his entire campaign is like an early test run for Trump's, even some things they're saying then and now are the same

List of people I wouldn't trust to give me a handjob, let alone to tell me the truth:

1. Jews
2. Police
3. Politicians
4. Lawyers
5. Journalists
6. Criminals
7. Professors
8. Protestors

>a slumlord greed head with retar kids and whore wife and a loathing for the press

Thompson would have shit all over this orange rube.

See, this kind of thing is only a "huge scandal" if people actually want to remove him. Which right now they do not.

So people can air all the dirty laundry they want but they are going to keep the only president that did more in his first month than all the others in their first term right where he is because the man is doing a fucking amazing job.

Not to mention he legitimately won so a majority of the US population wants him right there.

So go ahead and make all the watergate scandals you want and make them in big bold letters, because no one gives any fucks and no one is going to remove shit.

Have a nice day

this

Trump is honest and doesn't give a fuck. HST would give him points for that.

>he legitimately won so a majority of the US population
>26% of eleigible voters voted for him

try again shitrock

Only muzzling the controlled press, user.

Is anyone really starved for information these days?

oh yea forgot the big bad scary Russians put him in place, where most of America wants him to be and fucking supports the shit out of everything he says and does.

Oh stfu
>muh free speech
>muh fake msm news is not allowed in White House
Kill yourself faggot

Except for the millions of people in the streets, the arts, and most of the intel community.

The guy's a fucknut with mommy issues.

>vote for the stupid fuckaround president
>he does stupid fuckaround things
wooooooow that REALLY makes you wonder doesn't it....

Fuckin funny right?

>ISIS has declared war on the west
>MSM continues to attack DT
>1918 Sedition act

who the fuck cares about those people? They run nothing, lead nothing, contribute nothing, and are all around shitstains on the community.

Business owners, law enforcement, military, manufacturers, and generally everyone that actually makes this a functioning country want him right there.

People that glue bottles to bike parts and then talk about their "art" and jobless losers that are rioting so their welfare checks keep coming in are a fucikng problem that need to be addressed in the first place. If they worked for a living then they would be on Trump's side as well.

But the fact of the matter is that most of the US do not want to remove Trump at all, and releasing some "critical information" does not lead to an automatic removal from office just because it is known. If that were true then Obama would have been deported and Hillary awaiting execution by now. People have to want to follow up on these claims and right now no one but the most worthless segment of society that do little more than sit around on the street and bitch and whine anyway are the ones calling for it. The ones who are in place to make any changes are not at all wanting to make a change.

The media is nothing that can't be fixed with some precision air strikes.

>this long ass, third-grade blog post

Does mommy make you stay in your room when she's fucking niggers, or do you sometimes peek?

By "a whole lot worse" you mean you're going to continue to lose all credibility right?

>7. Professors

What

>free press
You mean the propagandists that the DNC pay what I'd assume is a pretty penny?

>triggered the libibitch

More fake news with fake fucking headlines.

It's so tiresome.

>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-administration-sought-to-enlist-intelligence-officials-key-lawmakers-to-counter-russia-stories/2017/02/24/c8487552-fa99-11e6-be05-1a3817ac21a5_story.html?utm_term=.d4298253f61d

Ok I read this. And along with every other story I've read, there is no actual evidence just theorizing in a news article.

If they had something, hed have been done already. This stuff is an insult to the readers

Don't think so, lil buddy.

He should give him points for that, but he would be too cucked against racism (especially with his ties to the Chicano movement through Acosta) to see him as anything other than a racist.

Pretty much every criticism he had for Hubert Humphrey would be applied to Clinton. Cruz would make a suitable replacement for Nixon in Thompson's cosmology, or even Romney. Trump would be George Wallace or possibly even compete with Joe Arapaio for the role of Bull Conner.

It's a good thing Thompson killed himself because he'd be a goddamned fucking embarrassment these days shilling for Bernie and the left while his friends keep trying to take his gun rights and reinforcing an established public morality every bit as oppressive as the one he fought in the 60s.

Literally the one and only time I'll ever make a political comic, but whatever

>I only know about Hunter S. Thompson through meme quotes on Twitter, Fear and loathing movie, and never actual read anything from him

Wew

How exactly CAN it get worse?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

A lying press isn't a free press.
A shill press isn't a free press.

It can't get worse. You need no better evidence of the media's impotence than their focus on nobodies like Milo and Richard Spencer getting BTFO.

I know that the lefty counter culture tries to claim hold of him but really his views were complex and his drug use was to hold back a hell of a lot of pain.

I mean, would some yippie fuckwad chase Nixon around for an entire election cycle to finish up a shittalking convo that got interrupted on a train once? would a lefty build a ranch and fill it with guns, getting so distracted during a documentary interview that they whip out an antique luger and get into a long range gunfight with a shithead neighbour? Would a lefty run for office as a montana sherriff just to live life on the other side of the badge and not be a dick cop for once?

haha yeah fear and loathing, the drug movie. I don't think anybody noticed how savage his characterisation of rich fuckwit artsy cunts was when he literarily transformed one into a clueless whore obsessed with painting that kitsch jewish harpie barbara streisand.

>CNN
>free press

yeah neither have you, conservatard. If you honestly thought you could eliminate "liberals" you'd have done it by now. All you did was vote for an Israel-loyal Jew that's betraying you, and Hunter is still > Milo.

I doubt Hunter S. Thompson would approve of CNN's journalistic practices.

exactly, and he'd have ripped Gamergate a new asshole. Probably would have actually taken shots at Milo with a .44 for good measure.

He'd have also hated Hillary but he had a track record of hating the Clintons already.

>there is no difference between 2+2=4 and 2+2=5

you are very good at this.

You can tell someone is a complete and utter faggot when they bring up gamergate as an issue of importance.

>Literally the one and only time I'll ever make a political comic

Good. You're really bad at it.

You just obliterated OP

Thompson was a hillbilly with a pen.

You're just a hillbilly.

U mad?

gamergate marked the point where the left completely lost hold of the youth when they turned quickly on their chosen medium of videogames.

if you want to ignore the under 30s demographic while twitter dominates the political discourse do it at your own peril thanks.

Wow, before he was even elected? He really MUST have a time machine!!

I hope when the Clinton machine goes tits up every one of you shills is Arkancided.

He rekt you so well that you don't even make sense.

free press = freely reporting objectively on events
trump is not happy with the consant spin put out by the corporate media to de-legitimise his leadership

>rekt
>a random HST quote
Get bent kid.

It's gonna be a long, hard road for you worthless fuckers.

Fair enough.

I just hope the kids who were obsessed with gamergate now realize that there are more pressing issues at stake.

>leftists are this desperate to rile up their base

>have to resort to paid violent rioters and blatant lying in their shit propaganda outlets.

low quality bait but dangit i still took it

I had the utmost respect for Thompson, until I heard something, perhaps an user can help me out:
I've heard-tell that he directed a kiddie-snuff film that is perhaps still in circulation among the elites (they do that sort of thing). True, or false?

Probably the fakest news yet. Does anyone read articles anymore?

HST would obviously agree with Trump about the press.

thank you for making me laugh

trump is reigniting the war against marijuana
this will rile up all leftists
this means defeat in 2018 and 2020
but you faggots are happy he fucked with cnn
keep thinking small

Witnessed, kek wills it.

hst was a clinton shill. hard to take seriously. that drunk, drug-addled cocksucker.

You really believe that?

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/07/he-was-a-crook/308699/

Think again, you raging autists. The man hated corrupt, autocratic fascist faggots like this administration.

"Nixon's spirit will be with us for the rest of our lives -- whether you're me or Bill Clinton or you or Kurt Cobain or Bishop Tutu or Keith Richards or Amy Fisher or Boris Yeltsin's daughter or your fiancee's 16-year-old beer-drunk brother with his braided goatee and his whole life like a thundercloud out in front of him. This is not a generational thing. You don't even have to know who Richard Nixon was to be a victim of his ugly, Nazi spirit.

He has poisoned our water forever. Nixon will be remembered as a classic case of a smart man shitting in his own nest. But he also shit in our nests, and that was the crime that history will burn on his memory like a brand. By disgracing and degrading the Presidency of the United States, by fleeing the White House like a diseased cur, Richard Nixon broke the heart of the American Dream."

>one "witness"
>RNC screwhead
>Thompson was in Europe at the time

It's bullshit to discredit his piece in Sports Illustrated.

Google it.

(((free press)))

He's not muzzling anyone, CNN (fake news) is free to write anything they please. But they certainty won't be invited by Trump to come watch and then write complete lies

>hst was a clinton shill

Prove it.
He trashed Bill in Rolling Stone in '92 as a "hick with low principles and a taste for fat nigger girls"

Pretty sure people just watch until the 'bat country' scene and then zone out.

There's a reason colleges are liberal safe spaces now, professors have pushed the Marxist shit hard.

Fact: Hunter s thompson had numerous GAY lovers.

Fact: He would get drugged up and let guys fuck him in his ass.

>Fact:OP is fantasizing about a FAGGOT

>get private meetings with Obama for his entire 2 terms
>Trump decides to let alternative media take your spot
>WTF FIRST AMENDMENT VIOLATION

Bring it on, cupcake. The next 7 years and 11 months of libshit suicides will be hilarious.

Cultural context matters. If he were alive today, the left would disgust him beyond comprehension.

>fact

yeah...let's see some proofs, Bannon

26%

You actually have the balls to say that?

100% never votes, 100% cant vote. So you use 26% to make i seem he had a little more than 1/4 vote for him.

>OP IS SALTY

Keep watchin CNN shill.....

wow what an intelligent faggot whose head as completely destroyed by insane amounts of drugs

what a smart and sane guy ;]

youtube.com/watch?v=p2woDjD_rQI

>thinking that being barred from the White House is the same as having the 1st amendment revoked

Hmmmm

Gamergate isn't important in itself, but it caused a lot of young people to learn first-hand how media manipulation works, and what it looks like. Come election 2016, you can bet that had a huge impact on those same people recognizing the media blitz for what it was.

>If he were alive today

Who said he was dead?
He lives on Depp's Turtle Island and is working on a new novel.

>They faked his death to throw off the Saudis that were snooping around his place.

Oh no. You'll start reporting on the Bog-Pill. Whatever will Trump do then?

>mad because only wal mart crackers voted for the cheeto

>this administration
>corrupt
>fascist

You really should stop throwing those words around. They lose their meaning when you use them incorrectly.

pen, keyboard, same thing really

>suck it up buttercup
every single person who has told that to me has been some old cunt who has never struggled a day in their lives.

>comparing nixon to trump

Why? Nixon had no charisma. Only similarity I can see is Sup Forums likes both of them.

>betraying you
But he's doing exactly what I voted him in to do, you goofball.

>If he were alive today
He hated the Kennedy's and Johnsons of the world just as much as he hated Nixon. Hell, he talked mad shit about Democrats AND Republicans until his death. His primary schtick was critizing authority in general, not partisan politics.

As much as I love HST every thread about the man completely gets him wrong. He was a master at blending truth and fiction to capture the truth of the moment. Did the story happen just like he said, probably not, but he captured the emotion and feeling of the moment.

If anyone in this thread has not read anything by HST go read The Kentucky Derby is Decedent and Depraved. Its a short read and an early work but captures his style well. For all those idiots who think he is all about muh drugs you are completely wrong

brianb.freeshell.org/a/kddd.pdf

Under Rated

Release the piss tapes

INVESTIGATE #PISSGATE

Breitbart News made the cut
ethics out the window

here's some fresh memes

>free press
Lugenpresse

What is meant by the modern term referred to as ‘POLITICAL CORRECTNESS’…

Found at the Truman Library and Museum in Independence Missouri.

One of four telegrams between President Harry Truman and Gen Douglas MacArthur on the day before the actual signing of the WWII Surrender Agreement in September 1945.

Washington, D C
2120-September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur/C H Nimitz
Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shat by the clean end!