What's the difference between Black people and African Americans?

I asked my girlfriend she said she doesn't have problem with black people but she will never date African American I asked her why she said she like real men who take care of their families and most African American men leave their kids and they don't like to work in general.

Is this true Sup Forums? Pls be honest with me.

I don't have to put up with Africans

You are confusing niggers with black men

niggers are niggers no matter what

>asking your girlfriend if she would date black men
>asking her to explain herself when she says she won't
KEK

A lot of liberal girls say they "would date a black guy" but in reality they wouldn't. Why? Because black people are ugly and white liberal girls overprice themselves.

Marry that woman dumbass

Not to be off topic but that girl is actually somewhat attractive even if her ass goes from here to the moons surface.

Unfortunately people with high amounts of fat never look that good and only encouraging people with curves in the wrong places to be "body positive".

She's gonna age like shit though. Gonna be one giant flabby piece of sag.

A slight tonal difference in the chimp sounds they emit.

What's the difference? Care to explain?

>Because black people are ugly and white liberal girls overprice themselves.
>black people are ugly and white liberal
>black people are ugly
Nahhh...

>Marry that woman dumbass
I will, eventually.

The ones who come from other countries tend to be highly educated and skilled since that is the only way they can get in the country

>The ones who come from other countries tend to be highly educated and skilled
Why? Is it because of the hood? Is it because of the America's education system.

>Is it because of the America's education system?
Fix...

because we have some standards for who we let in, and they're a lot higher standards than the people in our ghettos face to be released from the public education/prison system we keep them in.

post more thicc

Sure

bump