Defend this

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/187867/public-debt-of-the-united-states-since-1990/
usdebtclock.org/
treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2017&endMonth=02&endDay=21&endYear=2017
youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares

Bullshit

>10m$
implying that is a meaningful amount.

also i'm like 100% sure it includes the cost of his security and such, which would have stayed the same even if the stayed in office not travelling

Liberals are notoriously bad at math.

>source: Washington Post

A thread was archived for this shit

and conservacucks are notoriously bad at checking facts. It was 19.5 trillion at the end of 2016, and it's approaching 20 trillion now.
statista.com/statistics/187867/public-debt-of-the-united-states-since-1990/
usdebtclock.org/

>forbes
>washington post
lol even if its true it still means shits getting done, meetings are being held

So what you're saying is Obama didn't do anything to fix it despite all the praise heaped on him for it? Shocking.

This crap is so irrelevant. I hated when people brought this up when Obama was president, and I still hate it now.

Desu it can't be defended.
Trump is a fucking retard.

But according to Obama spending stimulates the economy.

Makin' Jobs ain't easy.

This, the more the government taxes from me and spends on dumb bullshit the better our lives will be

treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=01&startDay=20&startYear=2017&endMonth=02&endDay=21&endYear=2017

youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM

Did the price of security sky rocket in the last 2 months? Do they pay the secret service on an annual subscription? He spent nearly what Obama did in a year in the span of a month.

If this is true, it's because he needs such a huge security force since every libtard is calling him a literal second Hitler, and he can't go anywhere without a massive security force. It's most likely bullshit tho.

>source: washington post
Fucking dropped

>Trump has to pay for staying in his own resorts
Your retarde

Obama's average travel annuals in the US
>12.1
Obama has blown way more money traveling internationally and this is just undisputed facts that the common liberal cant argue.

At least Trump pays to stay in America. God bless him.

If liberals were good at math there would be no liberals.

Maybe it's cause trump is actually doing his job?

>$10m in a month to go to Florida.
What? Did he make a the army build him a sky bridge straight to Florida.

How the fuck do you think that is legitimate.

I don't know if you know this because you seem like someone who disbelieves obvious facts, but Obama accumulated that average travel expense over 8 years. Trump, if he maintains his current travel pattern, will spend more than Obama in less than 2 years, and he's just going to play fucking golf.

Oh, and we're also paying silly amounts for Melania to NOT travel anywhere and live at Trump Tower.

Yeah, taking Air Force One to go play golf in FL is what makes his job really hard.

Why don't they just set up some kind of permanent security detail at Maralago? Why move all that manpower each time?

How about not going on vacation every weekend so we wouldn't have to do either?

Source: Washington Post

The source debunks itself

i've only read some headlines but they're about how trumps security is supposedly like 10x what obongos was, due to the need to guard the thump building and whatever.

copy pasta, you even post this in threads where it's irrelevant to the subject