/pol, i'm baffled

/pol, i'm baffled.
What does this twitt mean? People of color hate when white people drink water or what?

>i hate people
It means that she hates white people.

niggers gonna nig

>I hate college

You're not white so that goes without saying.

Drinking water is racist.

It's not arizona or purple drank, so niggers hate it

stop reposting this

It's somewhat understandable. I mean, i myself hate when brown people breathe air.

> tfw lots of water but no purple drank

Take zinc supplements

I've only seen black people drinking water out of a jug like that, and I've seen several.

>those thighs
Not a guy

Idk i drink water out of a gallon jug like that, helps motivate me to drink more water

>Americans need motivation to drink water

Wew, coca cola really done a number on you

Wtf? I drink out of a water jug all the time. Is water a symbol of white supremacy now?

no mention was made as to gender, nogger.

whats a negro doing in class?

>i hate college
Then leave ? Its not highschool you are not forced to go there, the point of college is to become a professional in a field not a 4 year vacation where you can get blacked
How the fuck did americans managed to make university a grown up day care

>> Nigger hates college
>> Leftist democrat run public school literally graduated it without teaching it to read
>> Feels frustrated at the level of catch up thats now required

Have a black n mild you nigger trash. You will never be us. Its not possible. You will literally die hoping and longing for greatness only to be thwarted by your own genetics

It is now. BRB filling up my water jug.

yeah just fill your cup 16 times vs filling a jug once

Oh dear god you might move a little doing that and then drink water out of a glass like a civilized person, wouldn't want that. No far better to drink out of a jug like a barbarian.

water is white. why haven't scientists invented black water for black people to drink yet?

Can you imagine being so worried about what another person's water bottle looked like, that it legitimately upsets you?

>why haven't scientists invented black water for black people to drink yet?
They have.

Shiiiiiiit

Have you seen water in africa

Man children need something to delay adulthood for a few more years

doo wop muhfuggen BIX NOOD

This is why you never relax around blacks. You never know what will set them off.

i'm not sure if they're talking grape. i think they've always referred to it as purple, like kool-aid.

I've seen plenty of people bring a gallon jug of water to class, you can buy one at the supermarket for like 89 cents. And when asked about it usually they just say they don't like the taste of the tap water at the school so they bring their own.

I can't understand where the outrage or indignation this tweet is implying could even begin to be remotely justified.

>Having water
>Not putting any drank in it

Fuck Drumpf and FUCK white ppl

But shitheads will side with him and support his opinion to bitch about mundane things, all the same.

true as fuck

Actually I was talking about the faggot from Aquafresh toothpaste, here.

>ACU backpack
>military jacket
>big jug of water

Dude is probably a Veteran. I'm surprised that didn't trigger the liberal bitch

She said she hates white people

>work out all the time
>buy one gallon jugs of water to rehydrate myself because it's cheaper than small bottles
>this makes me racist

>We're actually living in a time where people are upset over what container others drink from
What the fuck happened.

I fucking love rehydrating from gallon jugs. So immensely satisfying.

I think she just thought it was strange that somebody was drinking water out of a gallon and had a hatred of whites so deep that she coulden't help but comment on how much she hated the white race.

You don't need a fucking gallon of water every day

Hatred on white people with no reason is today's reality. Beware Taras, you're yet to discover this phenomenon.

Who's it hurting? It keeps me from overeating.

He's there to learn, probably there all day.

Doesn't want to drink whatever is in the water at the college because look at the fucking idiots who do. He probably knows about this program because he was in the military.
There is probably something in the college's water that he doesn't want to drink.

Yes you do

It's pointless is all

"no"

>white guy saves money by bringing water from home
>camera guy always spends money on fancy beverages
>white guy gets millionaire
>camera guy get poor

If it keeps me from overeating I'd say that's a pretty good point

Otherwise I get what you mean

>US army logo
>Camo bag
>Jug of water
How to spot motto boots 101

Bullshit, you don't. Try working outdoors in Arizona, during summer. You'll be drinking water like a fish on fire.

>kid bringing a milk jug of water to school to drink with is less autistic than the sheboon who tweets about it
wew lad

>veterans
>doing cringy stuff like that
"no"

I don't care at all, I will just think less of and not take serious anyone that cannot behave like a decent person. You also eat with your hands always because it's easier?

there's literally nothing cringey about it what the hell is going on in this thread

Wait maybe she has a point. Did you know white supremacy adherents are made of mostly water? Look she has photo evidence that this white FUCK is drinking water! And is such copious amounts my god I think we're seeing the birth of a new leader for the kkk

this wtf?

Why do niggers have a primordial hatred of water?
>They don't swim
>They don't drink it
>They barely tolerate showering
>They think humans use it as a spice

you do if you're not a lazy fat bastard. you should drink half your weight in ounces per day if you are a sedentary person. More if you work out.

veterans and guard members in us colleges usually keep wear their gear (short of uniform) to class. goes back to the vietnam days

Hydration is key.

Hydrate or die.

Only boots that have never been in the suck would wear that kind of shit. It's purely attention whoring. Why the fuck would you need a camo bag in college?
Using milsurp is ok I guess, but that doesn't look like milsurp at all.

So...OP is mad about cultural appropriation?

americans are conformists, everyone goes to college because "thats what you're supposed to do after high school", even if you don't know what you want to study or don't even have the money for it. fucking retards the lot of them.

Hes not drinking (((artisan water))) and that makes him a shitlord.

Looks like a wanna be military faggot senpai.

Pretty common thing in military to have people just walk around with 2 gallons and sip on it all day.

Hydrate faggots.

>In class
If you can't survive 60 minutes without a jug of water, you might have medical problems.

kek the sheeeeit nigger on the jacket

nice reading comprehension faggot.

>was in army where everything is drink water
>decide to keep that going cause water makes him feel good and healthy
>drink a gallon a day to keep body in working order
>this is not okay apparently

Leftists never cease to amaze me how they shit on soldiers and wonder why they lost their votes.

Veterans do all sorts of cringey shit

Especially army veterans

the boi is the devil because he isnt using a 40 doller clean cantine like everyone else

What chu white folk kno bout water
Us niggers invented water

Not all gallon jugs originally have milk in them, leaf. You can tell by the lid that jug was sold filled with water.

>instead of clunky autistic looking jug just have normal 2l bottle or Ĩutara
>Refill in between classes
>Don't look like a turbo autist
If you need more than 2l in 60 minutes go see a doctor.
Note that I'm not defending the twitter ape, getting that upset over people is pathetic, but the man does look highly autistic.

/thread
Water literally is the best thing in life for you.
Clean kidneys, lowered blood pressure, higher testosterone.
People just like shitting on soldiers.

What are you talking about. I carry a jug of water around just like this guy, I spent 4 years in the Army. Do non veterans really find this cringey? The civilian world feels so crazy now, I just got out last year and I feel like I've been trapped in a timewarp for 4 years,

>People just like shitting on soldiers
Because like 80% of them are retarded

I went to her twitter and she said it was a 'sarcastic' comment and didn't think she'd get so much hate for it lmao

It's common in the army to make sure you are properly hydrated to drink half a gallon of water a day, sometimes more depending on activities. (Tough morning PT, Motor pool maintenance in the middle of the dessert, ruck march) which might all take place in one day. This includes normal duties, so you are losing alot of water. Habits carry over. It's not a white thing, the army has many races. The twitter poster is just anti military, but uses veiled race baiting to show it.

What the hell are you smoking.

As a veteran I can sure as fuck say that any active military or veteran who wears any sort of sign that they served as a symbol of "gib me attention" is a total faggot and its well understood. If someone walks around town in uniform, depending on branch only certain uniforms are allowed, then that faggot is looking for gib me dats.

The only people who do shit like this in OPs picture are wanna bes or reserves fresh out of boot/MOS schooling.

do you serbshitshills ever go to sleep. Or is it just one turbo autist that shits up every thread?

/fit/ here, drinking out of a jug is indicative of healthy conscious people. Not necessarily good at being healthy, just aware that they need to be better at it. Using a jug throughout the day is a nice way to know how much you've drank without having to refill. The reason this nigger doesn't understand is because niggers don't adhere to a regimen, diet or otherwise.

>Spent 4 years in the army
>How can I let everyone know I was in the army
>I know! I'll carry a gallon of water everywhere and wear ACU pattern shit to class

muh purp drank

that's really tasteless and he should be using a glass

I'm a life long camper and did my 3 months of service. I always carry a 2l flask of water I can keep in my bag. That jug looks clunky, unnecessarily big and autistic.

1/4 of soldiers have a lower then average IQ via standardized test (ASVAB) which is a pretty decent IQ test.
1/2 of all humans have a lower then average IQ.

So shitting on soldiers means what?
Seems like you're a (((supporter))) of ((soft drinks)).
Dude just likes drinking water.

Make drinking a jug of water a new "shift up right" maymer:
Watch the maynestreeem meteor freak out

that's really tasteless and he should be using a looking glass

I don't wear anything military related around like the autist in the OP. I don't wear anything that could affiliate me with being a veteran. I do carry around a jug of water though because it lets me know how much liquid I'm drinking throughout that day.

Not an argument