Spicer called the administration a dictatorship

Spicer called the administration a dictatorship

twitter.com/kenvogel/status/835219520541364225

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/18/tech/how-to-spot-fake-misleading-news-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
dn.se/nyheter/varlden/fake-sweden-expert-on-fox-news-has-criminal-convictions-in-us-no-connection-to-swedish-security/
youtube.com/watch?v=GilhyBadJ4I
spj.org/ethicscode.asp
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317202-jake-tapper-airs-footage-of-spicer-calling-trump-order-a-ban
edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/31/trump-travel-ban-spicer-not-a-ban-tapper-lead-sot.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gee i wonder if Obama did something like this...

December 2012: Several journalists reported that MSNBC hosts were meeting privately with President Obama to discuss the impending “fiscal cliff” fight.
May 2013: NPR’s Ari Shapiro reported that President Obama was meeting privately with “lefty columnists,” but hastened to add that there was “nothing nefarious” about it.
November 2013: President Obama met again with liberal journalists, as Obamacare struggled with the failure of healthcare.gov and other problems.
March 2015: Politico’s media reporter, Hadas Gold, reported that “a group of journalists and columnists,” all on the left, met privately with President Obama, but the White House refused to say “who else was at the meeting or what was discussed.”

Sieg Heil!

He's directly contradicted himself and is a spineless hypocrite.

Obama never banned any news organizations from a press conference, which is what Trump has done.

good

Thats a lie. Matter of fact Obama has literally done everything Obama has done while in office but it was either not reported on by the media or you didnt care (but now you do?)

LET

US

IN

Trump cultists unironically want this

>Obama never banned any news organizations from a press conference, which is what Trump has done.
they weren't banned from a press conference. it was a separate event

>(((Vogel)))

It literally doesn't matter if they're allowed in or not. They'll report whatever fanciful crap they make up that morning either way.

>WE OBAMA NOW
trumpcucks think this is actually a legitimate deflection

It is when you weren't bitching about it then.

do you know where you are?

i'd be fine with trump banning all the media that has CIA working on their payrolls, which would be a FAR more extensive list than what they did ban

they'd have to ban breitbart and infowars and OANN in that case too

the problem with what they are doing is they are trying to enforce their own point of view rather than protect any sort of legitimacy and free press

>Matter of fact Obama has literally done everything Obama has done while in office

Hmmmm

Yes, you're correct. It was a briefing, not a conference. Still, Obama did not barr any organization from his press briefings. What separate even are you referring to?

>implying it's all press conferences
Why spread fake news OP?

It's not like these companies were doing any real reporting anyway, so why does it matter if they're allowed or not? If everything they write about the administration is a hit piece filled with lies and half truths why bother inviting them?

What did they honestly expect? The supermajority of what they publish stretches or misrepresents the truth as far as it can to make the administration look incompetent and malicious.
And then they wonder why they aren't wanted around.

90% of the media in Washington acted as a lap dog for the Obama administration. They still do to some extent. Trump was always going to go head to head with the propaganda arm of the establishment. I'm loving every second of it.

The ones that were banned aren't news organizations they are propaganda machines.

It's called a press gaggle and is never about anything important. It's just something they do to make reporters feel important, and now apparently hurt their feelings

We /meangirls/ now

You are most likely a naturally inclined authoritarian.

> is never about anything important.

Then why make the effort to exclude them? And it does seem gaggle is the best term.

>banning dishonest reporters
I see nothing wrong

>Then why make the effort to exclude them?
The government does stupid petty shit all the time, both sides.

>Matter of fact Obama has literally done everything Obama has done while in office

What did he mean by this?

Who gets to decide who is dishonest? Do you think Trump would ban dishonest reporters who supported him?

It's petty but also sends a deliberate message that was meant to intimidate.

Like Sen Schumer telling Trump that “Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” ?

Are we reaching the full 10 dimensions of this chess game? I feel a little spice in my pants!

>giving the story first to one media outlet is the same as banning a media outlet.

Sure fake news is bad, but news transparency is also meant to keep the powers checked

>every single time
>extraordinary self-contradictory lunatic claim
No, he didn't.
>but you
I don't need to.
>but we might tell the truth once
Then I will have to hear it from somebody that doesn't lie as often.

Didn't he constantly meet directly with Jon Leibowitz to plan their propaganda together?

Good thing spicer hasn't actually banned any media outlets yet

>I'm fine with negative reporting if it's honest.
>Mr. President, who decides what's honest?
>Well, I do, of course. By the way, Hannity, Alex Jones, and Breitbart are always honest.

Open your eyes.

After a while they will come crawling to the Trump administration and begging they can come back to these conferences, they will promise to behave from there on out and that's the end of the MSM. 4D chess boys

It doesn't take a scientist to see fake news and thats all cnn reports with regards to trump

Keep it coming Shareblue - Dems are almost non-existent.

Fake news is deliberately false information used to discredit someone or something. CNN does not do that. Trump just doesn't like criticism.

F A K E N E W S

I've made a new thread KB thread:

Fake news is anything that misleads to fit their an agenda per CNN's own definition. Something they are guilty of and even this "ban" is an example.

cnn.com/2016/11/18/tech/how-to-spot-fake-misleading-news-trnd/index.html

Meeting media outlets early =/= refusing media outlets

What a horrible fucking translation

>Fake news is deliberately false information used to discredit someone or something. CNN does not do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

Isn't that the point?

What does it say greatest true chinaman?

How can we say this fake news when Fox news is bringing in fake analysts?

dn.se/nyheter/varlden/fake-sweden-expert-on-fox-news-has-criminal-convictions-in-us-no-connection-to-swedish-security/

>all msm sucks

And your point is?

Except it is illegal to steal private communications? Trump constantly makes that point now that the tables have turned. What are you trying to suggest?

How has their " 'ban' " coverage been misleading? Because they called it a ban, after Trump and Spicer called it a ban?

REEEEEEEEEE DELET THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=GilhyBadJ4I

And when did spicer call it a ban? And trump?

Right so the ongoing libel lawsuit CNN is facing by a hospital is just them doing "honest reporting".

...open access for the media is “what makes a democracy a democracy versus a dictatorship.”
- Sean Spicer - December 2016

spj.org/ethicscode.asp

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/317202-jake-tapper-airs-footage-of-spicer-calling-trump-order-a-ban

U wot m8?

Spicer: “It’s a 90-day ban to ensure that we have further vetting restrictions so that we know who is coming to this country.”

And CNN covering the times both Trump and Spicer used the word 'ban' on numerous occasions: edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/31/trump-travel-ban-spicer-not-a-ban-tapper-lead-sot.cnn

That's negative though, so it's probably fake news.

This is why we are booting CNN to open it up for other media outlets without a voice!

what are you going to do about it faggot? cry some more?