Any last words, Drumpfsters? :^)

Any last words, Drumpfsters? :^)

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/24/witches-unite-cast-binding-spell-trump-followers/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emebPH6ysRU
youtube.com/watch?v=pOoAxeBSAP8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak_hTyeuwAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw theyre this desperate

Fuck their faggot magic. We channeled a continuous memetic spell for the better part of a year that changed the entire world. These bitches ain't got shit on us. PRAISE KEK

Cast this
*Grabs dick*

Nice digits but Kek is no match for ancient witch power

this is just like harry potter

They should instill a candle and crystal tax. Put these evil wizards back in their place when they are forced to work overtimes and extra shifts at KFC so they6 can afford the energy rocks necessary to cast their "make people think I'm less of a fucking creeper loser" spells.

woo, liberals are real desperate

This is what you get when you ask a group of women to get something done.

If Harry Potter was about part-time employed middle age losers that never got over being picked on until they fucking cracked in high school and this is their only concept of having "power"

we've been smashing actual (((witches))) and these dumb larping cunts think they can fuck with us? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump supporters to Democratic Witches youtube.com/watch?v=emebPH6ysRU

>mexican intellectuals

>Mexican warlocks

>and followers!!
oh no, we're in for now Scoob

>15 year old Jennifer Connelly
HNNNNNNNNNG-

Just two

Check em

>.com/big-government/

>implying you can beat the power of KEK

these foolish charlatans
if they had any real understanding of our magic they would know that hecate, the triples goddess and mother of all witches is on our side, she manifested herself in Kek(pepe) because she wants to help US
the magic is on our side, i'm not even slightly concerned about these LARPing faggots

>Kek's face when liberals try to do magic

In the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, I bind all principalities, powers of the air, wickedness in high places, thrones, dominions, world rulers, and strong men exerting influence over Donald Trump.

>we wuz kangs mumble gobbledygook against an actual egyptian chaos deity
i love this timeline so much

>Trump's plane with Pence onboard crashes

Wew lad

>WE WUZ WITCHEZ N SHEIT

youtube.com/watch?v=pOoAxeBSAP8
>not responding with Baneposting

a binding spell

on the god of the primordial chaos

good luck with that

Magic is real. Trust me.

Bitch don't know about my Spell Absorption.

Only stupidsticious niggers are scared of voodoo because they lack the iq to realise like transgenderism that it's not real.

I know a catholic monk, I'll just ask him to put a shield charm on me

In the name of Jesus, I bind and break witchcraft, witchcraft control, mind-binding spirits, spirits that block and/or bind the will, mind control, destruction, lust, fantasy lust, perversion, intimidation, rebellion, rejection, paranoia, anger, hatred, wrath and rage, resentment, bitterness, unforgiveness, slander, unteachableness, deception, doubt, and unbelief, passivity, pride and false humility.

Digits and they miscast and hit themselves

You cant bind kek

Witchcraft has nothing on Lord Kek

Maybe these witches should start with something easier first, like a spell to move out of their mothers' basements.

>no ADEPTUS SORORITAS to hunt these witches

Would get pretty good ratings

It's just people being cucks and asking demons for help

praise be to kek

>I know a catholic monk
based.

fucking arrest them! now is the best chance they will all be together. round them all up! burn the fucking witches!

Kek

if witches are so powerful why did they get BTFO in the dark ages, dumb bitch

Burn the witch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak_hTyeuwAo

Are they even aware of the existence of Wizards? There's more of them every day.

Ay yo!
*smacks lips*
Hold up
*Rapes white girl*
You is sayin
*abandons family*

>mfw these idiots have no clue as to what this physical realm is
>mfw you focus on their magic and summon ancient roman demons of terror

Shadilay!

Election already proved our God is more powerful.

If they want to treat their fairy tale magic as though it's real, I say we do the same and arrest them all for terrorism and attempted murder.

Stupid fucking idiots.

THEY SHALL BE SMITTEN BY THE SPEAR OF TRUTH

REMOVE WITCH

WITCH HUNT NOW

In the name of Jesus, I bind kings, princes, and world rulers for each spirit named. I strip each spirit, and his hierarchy, of power, armor and rank, and separate each from the other. I speak confusion to the ranks of the enemy, and declare their assignments against Donald Trump are hereby rendered null and void.

Can I sue them if something bad happens to me?

Witchcraft doesn't work against Christianity. Not sure about Kek, but seeing as how it is Mesopotamian paganism you're probably fukt.

I know a whore witch. She was cute as fuck when she was 12, at 45 she looks like a goblin.

all occultists will answer to the lord on the day of judgement and once they are sentenced to hell, I will personally send them down to the boiling pits of seweage!!!
Don't Worry!!! If god turns the heat up too high, I may just come down there and spit on you to cool you off a bit

Calling Alucard to assassinate them

In the name of Jesus, I bind and break any transference of spirits in family, friends, or associates of Donald Trump. With the sword of the Holy Spirit, I sever all evil soul ties between these negative persons and I declare that the blood of Jesus covers Donald's mind, emotions and will, preventing these soul ties from ever being re-established.

>Any last words, Drumpfsters?

lol LARPers are so cute

We've been mirroring Trump since he announced so all they're going to get for it is some nice mouth cancer. You think some puny wiccan mantits are going to be strong enough to do shit even if they accidentally tapped in? kek. as if

I audibly laffed at this post.
Here you go

>thinking their power is stronger than kek
They will regret this.

GIVE KEK ALL YOUR ENEGRY

> breitbart
Nice to see them focusing on issues that actually matter.

That means the magic is working

>ancient witch power
A religion that was made up in the 1960's is anything but ancient

Yfw the building they are in catches on fire and they all die just like the old days.

Ruh roh!

Oh shit nigga we fucked now

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord." Isaiah 54:17

Fuck these LARPers, it's time to show them what real magic is.

Pray for digits and summon a Greater Daemon of Kek to drag them all down to hell.

PRAISE KEK!

KEK IS GREAT!

SMITE THE FALSE MAGIC USERS.

She's so ugly, I swear to god she sold her soul and only god's rejects find her attractive

>give kek your energy
posts a picture of a jewess. Kuk confirmed for Jewish psyop.

for the record i'd like to note that i predicted it would be all fat chicks in another thread

My numerals repeat for a Kek victory.

Woah...
I see now...
We really WUZ kangz...
Amazing!

a song made 2 years ago is a throwback to these people

You didn't get into bed with that goblin did ya?
UH UNGH UNHH CAVEMAN! GET!

>when I considered myself Asatru and was surrounded by people like this claiming pagan solidarity

and that's the story of why I began looking into Christianity

This is literally what their muzzie allies would do to them under sharia

They will not enjoy the Lake of Fire that awaits them.

Now go take in refugee like jeebzus commanded you, goy!

>call themselves witches

>can't even invoke basic memetic synchronicity

Amateurs. They have no understanding of true magic.

Nice spell Faggggoooot

think you could pick up some hot goth chicks with this, or would it just be a bunch of crusty old crones?

Do hey actually believe the shit they do? For real?

Her body is still hot but she's a butterface. Everything looks good but her face. Magic is a bitch.

Kek is an ancient Egyptian god bro... I think he is superior to witchcraft.

Instant karma back on the witches - burn in Hell you morally decrepit vermin

Kek will protect us with powerful meme magicka.

In the old days witches were burned at the steak
That's cool but did you know that in with all the bundles of sticks (faggots) they put all the men who where homos in with these sticks and burned them the reasoning being that a homo was such a dirty faggot he didn't deserve a steak

>hey
They

hail kek, hail eris.

she's probably just Irish.

Who is this?

> Can't even do 8th Circuit Chaos Magick PLEBS

>liberals legitimately force the idea that all humans are genetically identical
>things like this walk the streets of western countries

>Number of Christians in the United States?

71% of 324,118,787

>number of "witches"?
less than 1%

considering less than 1% of that 1% are ACTUAL ADEPTS... and that likely 2/3 of those support Trump (for "reasons") ...lol, it's not looking too good for the Wiccanfags

Just a bunch of mentally ill hippies who will burn some store bought incense while chanting nursery-rhyme "incantations" against Trump while shaking their disgusting, malformed tits at the full moon.

Laugh, Laugh heartily friends! For these are our enemies!!!

top kek @ "bitchcraft"

This reminds me of how Anonymous declared war on Trump.