How is Europe superior to United States again?

How is Europe superior to United States again?

Without Europe there would be no United States. However, the tides have shifted. Too many Jews undermining European society because of jealousy. Jews can't even their own nation but they can certainly get their dirty little fingers in other's.

Dunno, the US seems pretty gay desu baka senpai

It's not. Europe had a 5000 year headstart and US still got ahead in barely any time

> However, the tides have shifted. Too many Jews undermining European society because of jealousy
> Europe was better at one point
> Tides have shifted
> Implying Europe is worse than America in terms of Jews taking over and controlling and undermining everything

Jewry only works with a host nation to drain. They're forbidden by the Torah from practicing their kikery on other Jews, it is only okay to do to Goy. That's why they never had their own nation historically. Now they have their own nation, but are a drain and poison to my country, the American people, costing us endless billions to maintain them.

Women have small=normal chins here

Sorry Mr. Rothschild, Europe is not allowed to have big, sexy, master-race chins like the Americans. You have to get by with your normal cuck chins.

Pic in the OP has a pretty big chin for a woman and she's European.

Jews have been banished many times throughout Europe. It has not happened ONCE in America.

Come on, that's being picky as fuck.

At the same time it's also a picky statement to make, and how can you even quantify the average chin size of European vs. American women? The whole post was more of a joke, Bogposting would have made the point better.

I know, America has it way worse in terms of Jewish ownership and subversion than Europe does though.

But Israel is our greadest ally!

Our Chins and lack of upper lips.

USA is mulatto Europeans
Fuck that place

What is the EU

Not nearly as bad as the US.

Bad ideology and economics can be fixed. Demographics are pretty much forever.

>60%

I would argue that the Jews have far more control over European nation states than US overall. Look at Sweden and the rest of Europe. If Wilders and Le Pen get elected I may reconsider my statement, but otherwise, I don't think it's going to happen.

We have far more Jew per capita than any European nation by a long shot. Sweden has hardly any of them. Any control the Heebs have over Europe is happening through US hegemony.

Her face is perfect, for the ones saying that women should have big chins that fucking GAY, Big chins are a masculine trait

It isn't.

Europe today is like Rome in the dark ages. A worthless shithole way past its prime.

The US is like Byzantium/Constantinople.

It's not really about per-capita. Middle class Jews don't really have a clue what's going on. I'm talking about the ones who run the show and the EU project has many elite Jews running it.

>has many elite Jews running it.
Fair enough but how does this compare to AIPAC? Or just cultural or academic sources such as Hollywood, the SPLC, the ADL, etc? Israel and the US are the main hubs of Jewish power in the modern world.

>How is Europe superior to United States again?
The mass immigration stage hasn't been fully implemented yet; in the United States, the process is already complete. You are 60% white. The rest of your population is made up of imported humanity, blacks, chinks and mexicans. In fifty years, it will have fallen to forty percent and not even the closing of your borders will stop this. By comparison, the average European country is around 80% white.
In other words, Europe is worth saving.

she looks like she takes BBC on the regular

>swedish jew
I feel so special

One thing I will say is that Hollywood and the media in the US are 100% jew dominated though the media is not as effective as it was once. Jewish lobbying is somewhat effective but the Jews in the EU parliament are directly in control of state affairs. The US is heading towards a non-Jewish influenced political future whereas the EU- I'm not so sure. We will have to see whether or not the Jewish media has influence on the people here. So far it hasn't worked out too well for Britain but keep in mind, our conservative votes are in the mostly senior age-range. The internet is both a blessing and a curse. It can be an incredible echo-chamber (thanks to the Jews) which self-affirms bias but it works worth ways (at the moment.)

More vacation days.

How? She isn't British, so she doesn't pay the license fee.
This, American benefits are absolute shit compared to anything in Europe.

You're both as bad as eachother

>how is europe hotter

>mfw older buildings
>mfw hotter women

> How is Europe hotter
What? What did he say about hotter? Also older buildings aren't necessarily better, more cultural I suppose. The women being hotter is only true in certain places and only true in part since Americans are more overweight. In shape/skinny American women are as good as women from any place in Europe outside of maybe Norway and possibly Sweden, and maybe the Czech Republic. Polish women are okay but the country is pretty bland.

>Damage control

OK. I was trolling.
>tfw exposed

We don't play any of your shitty sports

>businesses are forced by law to pay their employees for not working

Anyone American who travelled to Europe as a kid knows viscerally that Europe is...somehow...superior.

i love yurop. nationalism is dumb. but racism isnt. we white ppl need to stick together against the organized effort to sink us to help everybody else. fuck not white ppl desu.

Europe is whiter than North America and always will be. Other than that it's trash.

i cant tell whether you're trying to be ironic. baiting the "le civil nationalist" types. or if you're genuinely retarded.

>always will be

I admire your optimism

>USA is 60% white
>Canada is 70% white
Even France is whiter than we are, and it's in the worst situation regarding rapefugees. Most countries like Italy, Austria, Finland, are still close to or above 90% white.

What? I've been there and never thought that about it at all. It's nice to be sure, different, but superior? How? I mean statistically it's less violent and there are less niggers, spics, etc. but if that's what your entire argument hinges on I fail to see how that classifies it as universally better. In America we have wider open space, not as much of a nanny state, it isn't shit here.

wewhew wew lad

LITERALLY, TIMEZONE.

Why do Americans love to shit on the Motherland?

How can you not see that one compliments the other?

Some of you should visit Europe and see if you're not overwhelmed by the natural beauty, the magic of the forces of history.

I'm a Brexiteer but I do not hate Europe. I love every nook and cranny of that continent.

> Filename
kek

>Why do Americans love to shit on the Motherland?

44% of america isnt white. and out of the other "whites" many of them are total mongrels. thats why.

this is now a 10/10 thread

> Why do Americans love to shit on the Motherland?
Not really a motherland, not from there, not attached to it, some people from there came over here and produced people who eventually birthed me. wew. Nice continent though.
> Elsa Hosk
> 10/10
LOL in some shots she looks like a fucking alien m8, not ugly, attractive, but def not a 10

>Not really a motherland, not from there, not attached to it, some people from there came over here and produced people who eventually birthed me. wew. Nice continent though.

What? Do you want me to act all autistic about it like one of the MUH HERITAGE fags?