Should children be allowed to consent to sex reassignment surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

bizpacreview.com/2016/03/25/american-college-of-pediatrics-reaches-decision-transgenderism-of-children-is-child-abuse-321212
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-dysphoria-in-children
youtube.com/watch?v=fDLEyB4GR2Q&ab_channel=DutchGuyMike
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N O.

I should be allowed to have sex with them

sure as long as i get to watch

TRANSGENDERISM DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE GENDER DOESN'T EXIST. THERE ARE ONLY 2 SEXES AND THEY CAN'T CHANGE!! So, no, children shouldn't have the surgery.

Can Sup Forums levy ONE compelling argument against traps?

Is liking boipucci really that degenerate?

A question wrongly phrased, genital mutilation "surgery" should be illegal and anyone who seeks it should be involuntarily admitted into psychiatric care.

did they really let a fucking kid go through all this shit? when I was a kid I thought I was a fucking robot.

It's funny. It's almost like you can pinpoint the exact moment that National Geographic was compromised...

Surgery? No.
They should be allowed to get on blockers/hormones though.
/thread

Should children be allowed to consent to euthanasia?

anal sex does not produce children

Should children be allowed to drive cars?

If your gender is determined by your feelings then feminism is over. There is no sexual discrimination, there's no need to segregate sports teams. There's no need to have separate scholarships for women. At any time and at any place someone could feel like they are a woman or man based on what's best for the situation.

>April 2014

VERY RARE FLAG
E
R
Y

R
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

Maybe if they are older than 15.

She's obviously 10 or younger, so she's at most on puberty blockers, which are harmless and if she decides to be a man instead then she just stops taking the blockers and she goes through natural puberty.
The biggest thing for kids is really just dressing different and insisting on being called a girl. There really isn't much of a difference between boys and girls until puberty.

>he doesn't want an anal-fetish relationship with a cute girl (male)>

For best results, its important to start transition before puberty!

I was explaining this to my mother in law. She said if a child should be supported if they are transgender blah blah blah. I told her how when I was a wee lad around the age of 5 or 6 I started walking around the house in my mothers high heels. My older sister and my mother laughed light heartedly and told me that those were for girls. I am now very well rounded and successful heterosexual male. But who knows what the fuck would have happened if my parents were a bunch of dumb ass leftists and told me "you can wear whatever you want, gender is a social construct, there is no such thing as mens clothing or womens clothing".

Sure.
Why should I interfere with their life?

have you ever seen what it looks like when somebody takes hormone blockers from the age of 12-19 and then stops because they realize they were mistaken and they are in fact a male?

rare flag get
>kek up the asshole
please
also- beam me up scotty

no. senate ruled that its child abuse to push a child towards gender reassignment just today

NO IT ISN'T LURK MOAR
O

I
T

I
S
N
T

L
U
R
K

M
O
A
R

Who is this semen demon?

Children should be allowed to become attack helicopters.

>Goldberg

Every fucking time.

If they can consent to sexual intercourse then they can consent to sex change surgery, no wait

nahhh dude. Check out a few pics of what it looks like when a male takes blockers from the age of 12-19 and then stops. They most certainly don't look normal.

Poop comes out of there. . . .

hormone blockers are taken at 9-16, never at 18. It's just to stop them from undergoing natural puberty (because if they have gender dysphoria going through that causes them to go insane) until they're old enough to decide if they really want it, usually around 14 but if they haven't got enough therapy yet or the doctors haven't analyzed them to make sure they're actually trans, or they haven't had bloodwork done or the bloodwork had a problem, they won't be put on hormones. It's a very closley monitored process and is very difficult to actually get through, a kid who was misled or fed bullshit wouldn't ever come close to getting hormones unless the parents ordered them from china illegally.

Sure, let's let them get lines of credit and tattoo their skin as well.

Imagine the next generation walking around with crippling debt and the equivalent of minions on the middle of their fucking foreheads.

>Can't make consent decisions about sex before the age of 18 (depending on the state).

>Allowed to have sex reassignment surgery anytime

bizpacreview.com/2016/03/25/american-college-of-pediatrics-reaches-decision-transgenderism-of-children-is-child-abuse-321212

this timeline sounds hilarious.

How can you expect anybody to not call this shit a mental illness when the fact of the matter is that suicide rates are higher for post op individuals

Srs is kinda questionable yeah. I think the major problem is that people think it's gonna be like a real vagina and not an imitation. It's the sort of thing you should only get if your dysphoria is really set off by your genitals.
Just transitioning, taking hormones and presenting as a woman, does reduce suicide chance and makes life tolerable for trans women, who would rather die than remain men. The suicide chance is still higher than cis people though because being trans does suck.

Not right now you don't.

Did it ever occur to you that if somebody is so unhappy about their natural sex that it leads to suicide that maybe that is just natures way of getting rid of people who are not fit to breed.

>is just natures way of getting rid of people who are not fit to breed
what a great argument against any medical treatment

>I want to drive.
>You can't, you're 10 years old.

>I want to smoke a cigarette.

>I want to drink a beer.

>I want to vote.

>I want to have sex.

>I want to have my genitals cut off and permanently alter my body's hormones.
>Go for it!

Explain this, leftists.

Absolutely not.
I mean temporary stuff like hair cuts, dressing different and makeup are okay. But pills and surgery? Fuck no. I think broadcasting it like that is also deplorable.

>insert infant circumcision meme here like it's a conservative thing

Not any more so than any other disease that needs modern medicine like diabetes. The natural state of man is to die from an infected cut on your arm at 30 but it's alright because you already had 10 kids. We're so far removed from that state comparing humanity today to humanity then is completely meaningless.
500 years ago we couldn't really "cure" anything and were devastated by common things today like flus and infections. Today we can cure countless illnesses, and treat even more than that. Maybe someday we'll be able to even cure gender dysphoria entirely and people will be able to just take a pill and be happy with their birth sex. But rejecting modern treatment for being "weird" or "unnatural" is completely baseless. Fucking everything we use is unnatural.

I-Is it really the Jews or is it just the media is full of Jews that are progressive fags.

Yes. To say they shouldn't is Transphobia, pure and simple.

>Is being gay degenerate?
KYS

If you can't legally consent to have sex then no way can you von sent to major surgery on your sex organs

Just absurd

Only if they can also consent to sex.

I am for any procedure that creates more broken men that look like a woman that I can fuck. They are such sad pathetic shells of a person that are so much fun to abuse.

What this white man said.

Should children be allowed to cut off any of their limbs, or just genitals?

No it shouldn't be supported at all because it's a mental illness.

Should we tell Schizophrenics their hallucinations are reality?

But if you just wait 4 more years she'd be legal and your dick would be twice as hard

jesus christ

That bait

any child found to be doubting his sexuality should have his parents charged with at least child neglect if not child abuse

No younger girls are superior you queer boy

Can babby consent to making fuck?

At least get an interview with a psychologist, since the odds that he has been molested are very high.

Yeah
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-dysphoria-in-children

The world is overpopulated

Gays are natures solution to overpopulation

We arrive in front of OP's house
youtube.com/watch?v=fDLEyB4GR2Q&ab_channel=DutchGuyMike

>fucking something that looks like this
>gay

How is it gay to want to fuck this?

Daily reminder that if you fuck a tranny you are enabling mental illness.

It is though.
Not saying you shouldn't do it, but it's certainly gay.
No matter how cute they look in the end you're still sticking your dick in another man's pooper.

>anal sex with a girl
>straight
>anal sex with a boy
>gay

Explain this.

That pic is easily old enough to start highschool.

>sex with a girl
>straight
>sex with a boy
>gay

>girl-not a male
>boy- a male

There you go, explained

national pedophile magazine

shit standard because you can just construe any fetish as a mental illness

arguing over whether traps are gay or not is entirely semantics, there's no huge difference between traps and any other fetish.

>shit standard because you can just construe any fetish as a mental illness

But not all fetishes are as destructive as transsexualims. If people wouldn't fuck them, they would think twice about transitioning.

It's not that they tell them you can wear whatever you want, it's that they force it upon them. This is all so they can get lauded over for being so tolerant. These parents are abusive.

people should be allowed to do what they want with their own body

>people should be allowed to do what they want with their own body

Not discussing that, just saying that if you fuck trannies, you are contributing to their mental illness.

What the fuck did you want to be when you were ten? Then you grew up and realized it wasn't for you.

Cute boy who had a trap phase reporting in AMA

post bp

I'm talking about adults

they're mentally ill in the first place, just boycotting them isn't going to make their life any better, it will probably just make it worse.

Promotes the wrong kind of logic and produces pussies. Nu-males are merely a symptom.

No.
The only one who can have my BP is my future bf.

Go away Milo

killjoy

It's massive mental illness & Social Engineering.

BTW I made a new thread:

>they're mentally ill in the first place, just boycotting them isn't going to make their life any better, it will probably just make it worse.

This is not for the ones who already transitioned. It is for the ones still doubting, if they get the impression that nobody will touch them and they won't get to play their fetish, maybe they won't transition.

no

>killjoy
You shoulda asked me for BP 2 years ago when I was an attention slut Crossdress in on Sup Forums
BP was posted there.

American ones should

This experiment of the masons is pure entertainment. Constantly making people die for israel/oil while they believe to do good to the world and the 'smarter' ones are demonstrating for transgender, shitskins, feminism and other hilarious stuff to erase the evil white male

Nobody could ever come up with better comedy

not by whites.

It should be the same as the age of consent. These surgeries should not be performed on anyone under the age of 16.

it's not like the 'mental illness' originates in transitioning, it's clearly there from some prior event/genetic defect

I think age 15 is an appropriate time for this to be decided. The child should be mature enough to decide by this point in life, although, they should still be evaluated by a psychiatric professional.

Does anyone have an argument against this that isn't "muh degeneracy"?

>have kid
>buy gender neutral mrx. Potato head with removable penis action
>parents outrage when penis doesn't come off
>just like real life.jpg

I used to play dolls with my sisters with my Max Steele. Eventually Id play by myself and Id create sexy scenarios and romances. Thank God i still have my penis though.

I talked to a trans, they said they begin hormone treatment at a young age and do surgery later on in life.