If your county is blue, explain yourself

Me: Camden County, NJ - niggers, rowan university college students, whites who still fall for the "blue collar democrats" meme

I had to do a service project there and helped niggers

story?

Leon County (Tallahassee, FL) is full of niggers, liberal students, and (((faculty))) from three colleges

That is an old map. 2016 is redder.

Multnomah and King County Contaminated both states

What the fuck is the point of the thread?
All the replies are going to be the same.

You're right, I fucked up. This is current map. Oh well I'll try this thread again some other time I guess.

>Shreveport, Baton Rouge & New Orleans

nuke from orbit pls

wait no this is the same map. what the fuck. oh fuck it

Travis County, TX
It is because the distribution of awesomeness is becoming increasingly centralized in Alex Jones. (Who unfortunately has only one vote... for now.)

San Diego county, CA- Mexicans, Gays and Liberals. The smart whites left or are getting ready to leave.

orange county, ca .. we're still red but quickly being invaded ..

>college town
>large urban center

Camden NJ, also. Got Rutgers, the entire city of Camden, and the Jews in Cherry Hill. Wish I was back in red Cape May county.

come on..

Boulder. Basically rich Californians + university campus.

>tfw red county in NJ

Haha cucks

haha .. yea .. oc ca not red anymore .. so yea .. invasion complete ..

Wayne county, MI - Detroit negates downriver white people's votes.

so many cucks around here. i live in stratford but saw a few trump signs it was comforting

>tfw fort bend is blue now
FUCK

used to live in sussex. now in camden. miss the redpilled people. luckily i still visit every few weeks

niggers

this is the universal explanation for all blue counties. A distribution map of niggers is the same as the electoral map.

>not voting blue

I seriously hope you aren't doing this, guys.

I live in Chicago. I blame Daley.

hillsborough county, FL. dindus and liberal peasants at USF

can someone explain green circle to me?

2012?

What is this map from. It is NOT the 2016 elections.

>counties in the texas border went blue

really makes me think

colleges

union cucks

The opiate epidemic in Camden and Philly certainly have something to do with it. The majority of the people in this area are too doped up out of their minds to think critically about anything.

Cuck country in the bent over states

>mfw entire state is red.
Fuck yeah, Oklahoma.

Washington DC area was full of government people scared shitless of Trump and beholden to the status quo.

Bluepilled as fuck, not that I voted anything but Trump in the presidential election.

Blue here. Western Washington state. The highest populations are filled with heroin using and fag enabling white people who want to scream "BIGOT" at anyone who questions their motives.

THIS IS NOT 2016 EITHER KEKNIGGER OP.

I live there! (Dakota County, MN)

Upper middle class white "progressives" who think they're smarter than you, mostly.

And blacks.

THIS IS HTE REAL ONE KILL YOURSELF OP

QUESTION IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE OP MAP IS WRONG SEE

los angeles county, what do you expect?

I used to be a hardcore libby, and even at a point supported bernie, but he lost my support when he backed a muslim for the DNC chair, fuck that shit, as an armenian im not stupid when it comes to the issue of muslims, even more because im from Lebanon, so we know all about muslims. Humanity, not just the foolish liberals, are on a collision course with Islam. I laugh at these naive krauts and swedes especially.

Going back on topic since im drunk and just writing shit with my neet 150 wpm typing, the mexicans are on extra good behavior, im not evne kidding the streets are with joy here, people are nicer, why? because illegals, and mexicans in general are on extra good behavior.

I voted for Trump btw, I mean dont get me wrong, I despise the republican party, but I think he will at least be more of a liberal than that cunt hillary did.

So basically Trump is the only guy left right now, but I think he will be corrupted soon by the GOP. We will see.

/rant

Charleston County, SC. Northeastern transplants, elites who want to think well of themselves, professors, and students. Not that many blacks, though.

I live in Philly and I feel bad for you. Assuming you're white, you guys got more balls than us. We only ever come over to go to your aquarium and attend concerts, even then we get the hell out as fast as we can.

>Orange County CA consistently red
>Turned blue this past election
Fucking cuckservatives and their mega liberal children they failed to raise I swear to God.

I know, i know guys...i fucked up. shouldn't post after drinking beer....thank you for correcting the record (lol)

yeah but that's just camden itself. tons of nice white towns believe it or not like stratford and voorhees

>mfw one of 5 left coast red counties
Oh baby yeah, hey baby hum.

>Question is referencing the color of ones country
>Supplied map of counties is wrong

Yes, the question IS irrelevant because the map is wrong.

Harris County, TX.

Illegals voting

Nassau County, NY

Illegal spics in Hempstead and Freeport.

San Bernandino County, CA- too many beaners

TFW Travis County TX, blue in a sea of red

Sacramento County, because the metropolitan areas are filled with nogs and gooks.

>Jefferson County, Alabama
niggers

I'll take your word. I don't travel much through NJ unless I'm heading to the shore. Even then I prefer Maryland. Why are all of your cities undesirable shitholes as well? I don't think I can name one city in NJ I'd even remotely like to live in, including the beach towns.

inb4 any proof that illegals voted anywhere

(you) me to prove me wrong
faggots are fucking shills

Orange County (Orlando), FL

Spics and nigs that work in the hospitality industry/Disney and the nu-males and hipsters in north Orlando

Orange County went blue in 2016.

Forgot to answer for my county's transgressions... Some combination of illegal shitskins, legal shitskins and shitlib Californians flooding my precious city

literally half of Benton County, OR is college students

>pic related: email from vice president sent today

Wake County, NC.

Too many black people.

>pic related

Burlco here. We've got lots of immigrants and black people here, so that's why we went blue.

Feels bad man.

Denver County, Denver, Colorado:

Fucking liberal faggots decided to move here, that's what.

>Washoe County, NV
Blue due to Californians moving here to Reno to escape shitty Californian laws, section 8 negroids being relocated here, and our increasingly liberal university campus

Luckily we have some pretty decent young Republicans and Libertarians, too, which helps balance out the increasing SJW bullshit. An increasing number of Mormons, too, who are God-tier upright, conservative members of society for the most part.

there are none. only rural or suburban nj is nice. cities are for niggers.

send an email back saying you do not want any emails wasting your time and email space about the school's political opinion. i sent an email to the president of the school about that when he sent a cuck email about the immigration ban. fucking asshole still kept emailing me so i called and specially requested to be removed form personal emails from the president of the university

fort bend too. I remember simpler times before all the fucking muslims.

The embodiment of

>Dude, weed!

I just want to go back to being a modest county with a bunch of ranches. Someone kick all of these fucking democrats out.

OH-

You know Montgomery is next. Very sad.

>second most southern red cali county

gfy you nerds

tfw you live in a state that doesn't have a single blue county

Orange County, California

Cuckservatives, cultural marxism, being completely surrounded by liberals, and the fact that the county is only 40% White.

Hillsborough county florida fag here
Really cant explain this shit other than spics, even fucking pinellas went red

Queens County

Traditionally democratic since the 70's.

Lots of Liberal jews and minorities esp immigrants.

>OC, CA
>RED
Hell yeah.

sad because nevada seems based as fuck but just like texas calicucks ruining it

Ocean county NJ. Biggest red margin if I recall. Doesn't matter though our state is still cucked

Ugh, you're right. This state is going to be the next California thanks to these liberal faggots that keep voting blue. Fuck off we're full.

This map is wrong. My county was red, but this map shows it blue.

They keep flooding in, though. Maybe we can confine them to Harris, Ft. Bend and Montgomery. I'm legit surprised that Galveston isn't blue. People drive 2 hours each way to stay away daily to avoid living around the liberal stink here.

just fuck my shit up
t. mission viejo born
san luis capistrano raised
i-i thought we were the master race

Mahoning County, OH

Full of niggers and a major General Motors plant. Muh union! Muh Hillary! People here are so braindead they couldn't connect the dots that Trump was their only hope.

The best part of it is that right after Trump won they laid off an entire third shift of a thousand workers and Trump didn't even give a fuck while he was in Indiana saving all those jobs at Carrier. What goes around comes around.

Cumberland County, Maine.

Because Portland.

Rich liberals who moved to colorado 8-2 years ago and think there values are more important than established values.

>OC, CA
>STILL RED

>Ramsey County
irredeemable shit. the Twin Cities are beyond saving, just nuke us now.

I'm in a union that endorsed Hillary. I really can't figure out how they sided with miss globalist vs. a guy who has tourettes of the mouth when it comes to american jobs.

Union dues = wasted money donated to the democrats

Marin County, California
I live in one of the most wealthy, and most liberal counties in the United States
the whole bay area is like eastern europe tier at best, flooded with illegals from China, pajeet h1bs, beaners, and niggers.
it is a real stinking shithole but I am a cow farmer so I get by
90% democrat votes this cycle.
what libs dont know is that the more extreme they are, the more extreme and radicalized the counterweight living in the shadows can and WILL become.

Jefferson County, CO

We're barely blue. We have one of denver's largest suburbs (Lakewood), and that's where all the blue votes are.

I live in based Golden though

pretty sure this isn't accurate suffolk and nassau counties in jew york went red
t.long islander

Jesus, Marin County. It must be hell. I'm sorry user.

Ocean county best county?

Ingham County, MI

MSU country, We're bunch of faggots, just nuke us already.

prove it