FEMINISM HAVE GONE INSANE!

Check this woman's tweet and the responses all those women and media taking the advantage of pushing their liberal agenda shows me why the west is finished!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alyinas/status/834592559993327616
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h8kgv1SCJ00
friatider.se/arabisk-polischef-svenska-kvinnor-som-sager-nej-till-sex-menar-egentligen-ja
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If I can't say no I can't say yes
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this statement.

This.

If you rape a woman you probably should have your balls cut off.

She's right. If she's unconscious it's rape

>drunk sluts who beg for the cock all night
>same as actually running a bitch down and raping them immigrant style
virgins general

I can't understand why anyone would want to have sex with a woman too drunk to consent. There can't be anything enjoyable about it. Rape is just sick.

It's always the ones that nobody wants to fuck that do shit like this. Check out any slutwalk, filled with hideous monsters acting like their god's gift to rapists.

The OP is just trying to build a strawman. No one here ever thought it isn't rape to sex up an unconscious woman.

Exactly! This! They are always the loudest bunch of them all!

I don't disagree. What I disagree with is the idea that a woman gets drunk and then decides to fuck Chad in his bed, then wakes up the next day and cries rape.

This comments is so ass with all of the mental gymnastics of the feminists on, it man. Consent is one thing but responsibility is another.

That's what I mean! That's why said read the comments on the tweet! They all are saying it's fine to get drunk and fuck up. Where's the personal responsibility?

Here's the link if anyone was wondering.
twitter.com/alyinas/status/834592559993327616

The only problem with this is that these people think "even if they say yes, it doesn't mean yes"

a drunk woman begged me to make out with her because her friend was getting laid upstairs and she felt left out.

i didnt

A. i am autistic
B. i fear disease
C. i dont want to be accused of rape

i dont regret it.

nothing a three dimensional woman has can equal the emotion i feel for two dimensional women. real women are disgusting.

What she really means is this:
"if he's still balls deep inside me after I change my mind to 'no' after the first few thrusts, then it's rape because my princess tears should be enough to convince anyone that I didn't give consent after the fact."

Thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h8kgv1SCJ00

If shes drunk unconscious or even just completely blacked out then yes shes right, I just have an issue with women regretting drunk sex the next day

You can remove your consent whilst having sex.

Don't rape girls that pass out after partying, it's really not a controversial issue.

When was the last time any one asked
>Can I have sex with you?
It's cringe as fuck and ruins the mood, also alcohol is the only way this misanthrop generation gets any action.

it's only rape if you're caught lad

This desu senpai.

>If you rape a woman you probably should have your balls cut off.
According to new official sandnigger policy, it's not rape when a muslim does it.

Arabic chief of police Dhahi Khalfan Tamim.
>When a swedish woman says no, she actually means yes

Use Google translate or something for this source:
friatider.se/arabisk-polischef-svenska-kvinnor-som-sager-nej-till-sex-menar-egentligen-ja

If you need to rape a woman to get laid you are a lost cause and should just kys.

women are idiots. If everyone just said that to themselves we'd be spending trillions less and wasting less time and fucking up less systems

Then maybe don't get shitfaced at a fucking party you dumb fucking retard. Have some self-respect for once

Like seriously, it takes no fucking effort to get laid. Wtf, woman out there spreading for everyone.

I had sex with a half passed out girl I met on pof. She ended up getting pregnant and had an abortion without telling me.

I don't care what you say, this dick's goin in dat ass, hoe

in this situation Josi is a cunt

you guys realize the whole "college rape epidemic" is generally football/basketball scholarship niggers raping white sluts right?

Legally speaking, how does it make sense that if a girl is drunk and decides to get behind a vehicle, she's at fault, but if she gets drunk and decides to fuck a guy, it's not her fault?

Female privilege.

WHITE SHARIA

sooooo maybe?

I'm printing out a screenshot of this post and filing it in a folder under: "Reasons for the death of Western Civilization"

> Can't say yes
> begging for cock

Rapist detected

my thoughts exactly, surprised they dont just lie like usual.

>in this situation Josie deserves death

fixed that for you

Is it really assault if she's not aware it happened?

Unconscious is deemed by the American Red Cross to be a life threatning condition and consent to seek help is not needed.

wow

so powerful

makes me think

sage

In California v Greenwood, the Supreme Court established that objects in trash are discarded and thus not considered your property, I see no reason why roasties that pass out in public places aren't the same.

I'm assuming that they are both drunk, though.

do you really die if you die while sleeping?

How could Jake consent? Why wasn't Josi charged with rape too? Are they saying men can't be raped?

Guess you don't mind passing out drunk and getting ass fucked by a dude.

Of course it is. Would you be aware of it if someone stabbed you while you were in asleep? Is it really assault if you're not aware it happened?

>HEY DON'T RAPE PEOPLE YOU FILTHY STUPID MAN
Gee thanks, I didn't even know that was wrong. I'll have to stop fucking unconscious people immediately.

Why are people least likely to get raped most concerned about it?

Perhaps if I cared, I wouldn't be binge drinking so bad that I lose all ability to protect myself...

What if you apologise afterwards?

Literally, rape fetishists

Oh excuse me, forgot you need friends for that.

Is it rape if they can't say no ?

>shoed feet on the sofa
bitch deserves it

>>drunk sluts who beg for the cock all night
those can say yes when they mean no

Why is it exclusively the ugly ones that do this shit?

>slut goes to party
>get her ass drunk
>flirts with a lot of guys
>rides cock all night long
>next day, her bf discovers
>"i-i, i-it wasn't my fault. I was drunk, it was rape!"

really makes me engage in thought process

>holding solo cup upright
>unconscious

>wears fedora and white knights
>says others don't have friends

Checks out

>Literally unconscious
>begging

Fuck off, dickhead

What if I just felt her up? Or rubbed with her pussy through her clothes?

by allowing his penis to engorge itself with blood

this is all the consent a man need giveth

APPARENTLY

Learn to speak body language, loser

they are completely worthless fucking whores

This is their life. Getting black out drunk, unprotected sex, zero responibilities. They are fucking pigs and they deserve nothing more than to be treated like a fucking pig.

Did she give consent for you to do that?
If not then it is not acceptable.

How would she know?

>that article
death to all dune coons

>Learn to speak body language, loser
SO TRUE

Why would anyone so vulnerable fall asleep on a couch in a public place with obvious sexual overtones unless she wanted to get pile driven?

i heard beta male white knights stand guard over drunks whores til they wake up. is this true??

>How could Jake consent? Why wasn't Josi charged with rape too?
Duh! Doublestandards

>ITT newfags who don't know that these sluts equate being drunk with being "blacked-out"

All these white knight cucks want their roasties to have the power to ruin them tho

someone should sneak up to her and draw dicks on her face

So true, you got me. How was that cock in your ass that you consented to when you were passed out drunk?

>implying rapists have morals.

If I can't drive. I can't avoid pedestrians.

GUYS I THINK THIS GUY IS TRYING TO BAIT SOMEONE INTO ANGER-POSTING A RESPONSE

SHOULD WE ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE?

No, shut it down

Is it the opposite day?

liberal women deserve rape desu

>will valiantly protect roasties at any cost

Once again, if you actually care about something, you make sure to protect it, or at least be able to put up a token resistance.

Why is this controversial? You can't fuck a bitch who is passed out drunk you stupid fucking nigger

love you too finlander!

Why are you making me take a colour vision test?

WHY?

Dude fuck off. If your daughter is liberal in the future does she deserve to be raped?

yes ideally by a big black man.

Not really feminism, just common sense.
I would draw the line here

My daughter will never be liberal. She'll know that rape happens when you get drunk, and drinking like an idiot is a bad idea. Taking responsibility and securing against risk is the adult thing to do.

drawing strawman are we? if we can't hear yes, we can't hear no.

> that profile pic
>that real life pic

And you must be protecting the white race by posting on Sup Forums

She's right, if she's too unconscious to say yes or no, she hasn't consented and it's rape.
But I just want to run an idea passed everyone, that's maybe, just possible it's a bad idea to get falling down stupid drunk with a lot of guys also getting falling down stupid drunk so no-one can remember what the fuck happened and then you wake up and feel a bit ashamed and slutty that you might have taken a cock or two even though it's now apparently alright to be slutty and then try and try and ruin some or all of the guys lives. Call me an old fashioned judgemental almost-literally-rapist, but it's best avoided.

>Conversation between all the great civilizations throughout history
'Know how I know your civilization is screwed?
'The women'

>Keep pushing men more and more
>"Ha, you can't answer me back or your sexist!"
>"So be it"
>Gets backhanded
>Sets precedent
>Men go full Victorian mode
>Women go back even further
>Lose your freedom and get put back in your box all because you got too greedy and grew jealous of the very people who gave you that freedom in the first place

Women are more like Jews than I realised. I can almost guarantee this will happen.

Stupid cuck men get chicks drunk in college and fuck their assholes because they cant get them while they are not drunk, its a real epidemic.

>women have no agency

Why does anyone let them go to college at all?

>women need to take responsibility

The cuck above you thinks that it's society's responsibility to protect every slut that has cares so little about getting raped she'll pass out on a sidewalk