What Happened ? :(

It's 8:30 pm on A Friday Night, why are you not out with your friends Sup Forums. What happened in your life that led you to this right here right now.?
Get out there and get yourself a girl, you can do it, make some white babies.
>Pic Related
>This is what is happening tonight while you jack off and play video games.

Don't be afraid to represent your political values In Public either, if anything people gain more respect for you.

I work and I'm fucking tired so I'm staying in.

0/10 weak b8 m8
>saged and hidden

>It's 8:30 pm on A Friday Night, why are you not out with your friends

Spent all day studying and working on a personal Web project, which I'm getting paid 1000 dollars to do. I'm picking up my qt gf at midnight and we're going to spend the night together and take a train downtown tomorrow.

I am truly blessed.

It's Saturday, and I just got off night shift so that's why I never have fun anymore.

friends are overrated.

Money is not.

I was born in the darkness.

Molded by it!

Already got some head from my cute Bengali girlfriend and I am busy with studying so I can finish up my computer engineering degree and make some white babies

well I got married and had kids, so there's that. Plus I think I've experienced enough of the dude shots pill.

Are you mad because you know it's true?

>8:30pm

who the fuck goes out that early? nerds

They are all still out protesting Trump

national guard drill weekend. gotta be rested up

I'm going to a party, there will be liberals.
Pray for me the topic doesn't switch to politics when I'm drunk.

>Not going out early and staying out till 5-6am

Friends are tired from work. And so am I. I'd still go out. Women are hell.

WRONG you stupid nigger hahaha

It's 4:36 am here and I'm going to bed after hanging out with this chick. Jokes on you you disgusting fateritard

All my friends are at uni. I had to take a semester off bc I had a mental breakdown.

I'm about to go to the bar and drink alone, hoping someone else there will notice me and talk.

Also, did you actually get cucked by a black dude?

You get a pass, your cool, along with anyone who had a busy work or school day.

>"...and that's why all these FUCKING muzzies need to be deported back to MEXICO! *hic* Anyway, so I'm balls deep in Chelsea Clinton, when her husband busts in the room..."

Sucks man, and no, i did not.