Liberal unironically share and "like" this

>Liberal unironically share and "like" this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>believing that armed rape or violent rapes constitute even a third of sexual assault claims
Women killed the word rape by being complicit in allowing regret sex to be even casually referred to as rape.

Blaming men for being obsessive about following law and procedures is like complaining about the very system that cracked down on rape as hard as the west has.

Just saying. Women aren't going to want to blame themselves. They did do this.

The 19th amendment was a mistake, simple as that.

Fuck off.
Do you seriously think that? I hope not.

That's what the faggot gets for donating to charity.

I agree with him. Giving women the vote has destroyed Western civilization. This isn't even arguable at this point.

Ayndroid detected.

You walked down the street waving a $100 bill yelling: "Come take this money!" A man approaches, and grabs the bill. Afterward you decide that you want your money back. This is what women face every single day.

You pass out drunk at a party full of strangers with a $100 bill across your chest. You wake up and it is gone. This is what women face every single day.

Ayn is a stupid bitch for not recognizing the importance of family. Her characters are stupid cartoons.

>Being in any way intellectually/emotionally persuaded by this exchange.
>Accepting the premise that these situations are even remotely analogous.

I just don't even care about helping people like that anymore.

Whichever side you give power to you'll always find a few bad apples ruining the reputation of the whole group. You get a huge demographic like genders and the few seem to be a lot.
>do men rape?
yes
>do women lie about rape?
yes

Of course since we're men we're going to take the side that will give us leverage. As men do we really care if a bunch of women get raped? Of course we don't. Do women care if men get their lives ruined because of false accusers? Of course they don't.

So the answer is really simple. If you are a man just take the side of men and pretend like it's going to benefit all of society. If you are a woman just do the opposite.

I'm a cafeteria objectivist, just as I am a cafeteria Catholic. I pick and choose what is worth subscribing to and discard the rest.

Also, fuck the commie pope and fuck Vatican II.

No sympathy for the"victim". He should have taken responsibility for his security. Why didn't he have a concealed carry? He should think for a moment about why he was targeted, and to adapt to changing circumstances.

The vast majority of America's ills can be traced to the woman vote.

in both cases its a nigger committing the crime

Can you elaborate on that?

Read the book Rise and Fall of Empires, the guy explains how over centuries of societies, when a nation starts to push progressive values like rights to women and gays, it marks the decline of a societies and eventually the decline of the empire.
At this point its almost not even debatable, you really think the quality and values of our society has improved since the 30's, 40's, even 60's?

That's as bad as saying "The Jews did it"
Examples please.

My nigga

How new are you guys?
Are you just reporters who have never stepped outside of the liberal echo chamber?
Here you go newfags, please list me a source on your next article. Even though itll get less views than this thread.

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

Feminism was the Jew's tool for removing western women's true power

Home maker mothers have a strength and power unparalleled by men

So then we agree, women shouldn't go out dressing all slutty and expect not to be raped.

/thread

STOP THE THREAD EVERYBODY
ONE user HOPES ANOTHER user DOESN'T THINK SOMETHING
You fuck off and take your faggot concerns with you

>all western countries have a strong Marxist presence
>women are allowed to continue to vote for this shit, which they do in overwhelming numbers
>all birthrates in all western countries drop dramatically below replacement after legalization of abortions and birth control and no enforcement of people to get married

Yes. The 19th was a goddamn mistake. Even if we completely eradicated communists, we'd have to be harsher than the Muslims to achieve what we used to have at this point. A fucking mistake. The West and all whites shall fall.

>implying getting raped and handing over a couple of bucks is comparable

If you try to rap me I'd rather bite your dick off and then get riddled with bullets than just lie there and take it.

Their priorities are so fucked up it is not even funny anymore.
You cannot get anything done because like one third of the population can be manipulated to vote for the most retarded shit very easily.

Good argument. Good post. Good contribution to the discussion.

more like
>You're drunk at a party full of strangers and give one a $100 bill. Afterward you decide you want your money back. This is what women face every single day.

Thanks.
You haven't made a contribution to the discussion either.

ok

This is the law here. Knackers will walk up and ask you to give them your shit. Unless you say "no, fuck off", they haven't committed a crime.

Weird how rape is such a problem but it's not even listed

>Last line
>Officer breaks the fourth wall speaking to the man

Jesus, liberals really have low standards

>At this point its almost not even debatable, you really think the quality and values of our society has improved since the 30's, 40's, even 60's?
I've asked people who were alive during that time. They have mostly said that it's a mixed bag.

Why are false comparisons, while being so intellectually dishonest, so prevalent among these retards?

>get mugged
>officer belittles me
>then says it's an analogy for rape and walks away

A lot of old people have no clue what absolutely degenerate shit everyday college students think is normal now.

Being an alcoholic literal communist that smokes weed every single day and racks up 100+ sexual partners is the average person I know in college. Legitimately this describes over half the scum I interact with in college. When I told my family this at thanksgiving they were shocked. My grandma cried a little.