Let's say, worst case scenario, that Trump was working with Russia during his campaign...

Let's say, worst case scenario, that Trump was working with Russia during his campaign, and he accepted their help getting elected in exchange for lifting sanctions and a better relationship with the west.

Is this actually a problem for you? Do you care at all? I don't think I give a shit.

Yes, it is a huge problem. He sold out democracy to the highest bidder.

the sad truth is that democracy hasn't existed for years. perhaps we are better off with an autocracy thats actually for the common good of the people rather than a democracy that serves a small elite few.

>Selling out your country for person gain and undermining the election

If Hillary had done exactly that and won, would you give a shit? Don't be a fucking hypocrite.

No.

I would genuinely rather be in bed with Russia than with the Saudis, Soros and whoever the fuck else Crooked had interests with. There was no clean option.

>perhaps we are better off with an autocracy thats actually for the common good of the people rather than a democracy that serves a small elite few.

You're right, and the best approach is to put our faith in a billionaire campaign contributor who's already reneging on campaign promises.

Well yeah because it means a lot of other really bad things. Are you fucking retarded? Maybe you're Tucker Carlson?

This

>Sellout

Yeah I would say that's (1) impeachment worthy and (2) execution worthy.

Not gonna mince words here. That's such a fundamental betrayal of everything this country stands for that I wouldn't even be bothered if they sent him to the electric chair for treason. Americans decide American elections, not Russians.

The truth is that trump got elected by the American people democratically regardless of ties with Russia or lack thereof. If there was any evidence whatsoever of overwhelming voter fraud or any tampering with the American people's ballots then the left would have eaten it up and he would not be our president. Trump won the election democratically and without direct Russian influence.

I would care. I do care. However I just don't think thats the case. Even if it were the case, which no evidence has come forward to corroborate, it was them or the saudis. For the saudis and the globalists, this is a holy war. To eradicate all other ideals except their own, even if it means ruling over a pile of slaves.

In fact that is really their end game to begin with. Global slavery.

So you're saying to have no allegiance to the United States or its people. Whether Hillary is working with Soros or Trump with Russia, neither are acceptable. It sets a dangerous precedent. What will you do if Trump becomes corrupt? You're votes won't matter if foreign powers are influencing elections. Trump, his family, and friends could rule America corruptly for generations all because you wanted to piss off liberals. Is that really worth it?

>Americans decide American elections, not Russians.
But Americans DID decide the elections. The only thing Russia may have done, and it's totally unsubstantiated, is give Americans a glimpse at the true inner workings of Hillary's operation and her ties and corruption. Is that really so wrong? Would that really invalidate the choices of millions of Americans?

Id rather have a candidate that sold out to Russia then one that sold out to Soros and Saudi Arabia.

Putin has been pushing anti-piracy policies. That alone is enough reason to want him deposed.

your 'worst case scenario' is trump being helped?
shills
thanks mediarussia

If they even did that much. No actual evidence has been provided to substantiate any such claims.

this. glory to God Emperor Trump. Putin can be a worthy ally. Russia is based as fuck. AMERI-RUSSO alliance when? MAARGA BOYZ
check these motherfucking digits

Considering there are numerous Russian weapons I can't have cause sanctions, I'd actually like it if the sanctions got dropped.

rerollin

Yes it would, you floundering retard.

It would be most entertaining to watch the piss haired shit gibbon stand before an impeachment board and make that exact argument for relief against charges of treason before full Congress on live TV.

> would buy popcorn / 10

t. TREASON
execution and nothing less

Calling me a retard isn't going to make your argument for you.

lmao keep living in the little fantasy world you've constructed in your head my dude. anything to cope.

Yes it's a big fucking deal. How does this thread even exist?

i'll never believe this shit just because of the first time i ever heard about it. It was Mook being asked a question about some incriminating thing in the wikileaks and he just said "im not going to talk about it because thats what the russians want us to talk about."

bullshit levels were off the charts.

>impeachment
Never gonna happen, even if more of this shit comes out.