You realize in like five years 9/10 of you will realize you're wrong on everything, right?

You realize in like five years 9/10 of you will realize you're wrong on everything, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aazzn1vkOes
youtu.be/7cmexEZGQbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Care to elaborate?

Nope. I'm wrong right now.

>be Sup Forums 2010
>be leftist/libertarian shithole
>5 years later pic related

Really activates my almonds

My life is only going to keep getting worse, so I'll be even more hardcore Sup Forums.

I dunno, user, I only browse Sup Forums when I'm going something else, have lots of close friends, hsve a full time job, go to a hyper liberal school full time, and am extremely charismatic. Something tells me I'll be looking back on these Sup Forums years and smiling.

>Implying anything we do in Sup Forums has any affect on our lives whatsoever.

It's just a meme, user.

probs

How can I be wrong if I'm always right?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

I AM NEVER WRONG

Sup Forums is never wrong though

Yours is an unusual situation. Most people in general communicate like we communicate here - snapshots of thoughts, ideas, reduced to talking points and buzzwords, infused with memes and hyperbolic racism. This isn't real life, but it plays that role for some people.

You are unfortunately wrong.

I am unfortunately right youtu.be/Aazzn1vkOes

i wish i'd had this epiphany when i voted for obama, twice

Most people who go on to lead productive lives with blue collar jobs, business owners, families will eventually go right and stop falling for the lunacy of the modern left. Weather it being a center shift inside the party or through the right wing being popularized. Somethings going to give first.

Okay let me bring up an example.

>IQ data between races

Wouldn't it be a great thing if that changed in five years? If blacks and hispanics got smarter on average? But how does that change in five years?

Tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night, but nobody cares. Keep it to yourself.

I don't even care about politics, I'm
just here for the trolling, conspiracy theories and banter

It's like a sports bar

youtu.be/7cmexEZGQbs

>You realize in like five years 9/10 of you will realize you're wrong on everything, right?

>6 years ago
>be moderate libshit
>constantly shill for the gays and multiculturalism
>>fast forward 2016+1 penny
>jaded as fuck
>borderline literally Hitler

I'm already on le wrong side of history

It's called the half life of knowledge ballbag. It happens to every area of human investigation or endeavor.

Have we ever been right in our entire history?

So are you telling us you are 1/10 Jew or something?

Ten years ago I liked Bernie Sanders and thought Donald Trump was funny, so at least I'm consistent.

you do realize you're not posting on plebbit, right?

Only if we're female or effeminate men

Neither hold any lifelong opinions, as neither have backbone

I realize I'm wrong about things regularly. It's an important thing that rational people do.

Yeah that's pretty much why I'm right all the time, it's because I know I'm wrong sometimes and nobody else knows that about themselves but me.

Dude you have no idea how much I wish you are right