What happens there?

What happens there?

Swedish cucks

I hear it's our version of Sweden, OBONGO delivered a bunch of criminal somalis there, Trump got some of them deported, but otherwise they are like a protected class you can't do or say shit about. Sort of like Muslims in Europe.

Scandinavians and Somalians. Just like Scandinavia

Washburn high lol

Swedish descendants begging for Somali BBC.

Second most pozzed state behind California

Fucking this.

I live in ND and its noticeable there.
ND is turning into a shit hole too.

Most Scandinavian state gets flooded with Somalian muslims, what a (((coincidence)))

massive fucking faggotry

pharmaceuticals

LOL, how can they be in ND?

I live here and the sand nigger problem is becoming fubar in the metro. Lot of red blooded Americans the further north you go though.

tu·ber·cu·lo·sis
t(y)o͞oˌbərkyəˈlōsəs/
noun
noun: tuberculosis; noun: pulmonary tuberculosis; noun: TB

an infectious bacterial disease characterized by the growth of nodules (tubercles) in the tissues, especially the lungs.

By Americans you mean natives, right?

Nah nigga, we can say shit about them, they are almost universally hated by our population.

Swedecucks importing Somalians and other sub humans, overall a bretty good place.

well that's good to know, all I have to go on is what Sup Forums says, is there any way we can send them back with the mexicans?

Not that far north :^)

the scandinavians flooded in and minnesota became associated with filthy lutefisk eaters, now the somalis are flooding in and minnesota will become associated with filthy kabaab eaters

Overly nice people live nice boring lives. Place is full of women who are 5'10 blonde virgins and all the males are white knight beta orbiters. If you're a chad this place is your Mecca.

I sure hope so the (((Lutheran))) ministries brought them all here, maybe the St. Paul arch diocese can send them back :^)

Horrible decisions and Somali Nonsense

I fish and hunt a lot. Love guns. Many red pills here. Just get out of pussy white guilt and Somali nig nog city