How can we beat ((( Martin Schulz )))?

I don't want that my country will die and i hope for meme magic at the German pol in September 2017. We need to meme the AFD into office or Merkel and Schulz will rip this country finally into pieces.

So that's the reason why im asking: do you know any kind of shit that could hurt Schulz and his popularity to normies?

If you do post your information about that faggot bellow. We need to red pill the German people before it is too late. Kekistan prevails ma dudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election
youtube.com/watch?v=GukNjYQZW8s
youtu.be/DkLDSDm1FtM
youtu.be/24PCOMi3QAQ
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/fox-news-investigation-dod-funded-school-at-center-federal-probes-over-suspected-chinese-military-ties.html
discord.gg/GZX2DTj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's the folks that always bark at other countries for calling Germans cucked? According to them your population is redpilled and now seeing things for what they are, they weren't lying were they?

No. Schulz will win. You nazi hitler scum should be scared, very scared

We need to elect Schulz.

He will destroy Germany so that a new Germany can rise from its ashes.

>How can we defeat Martin Schulz?

you can't
germans will do whatever the news tells them to do
he'll give refugees the vote

Your nation got cancer in 1918. It died in 1945.

Get out. Fuck it. Or take it back.

This. Germany was once the greatest white civilization achievement but now you have to die.

We try, but without zeh Volk on our side; there will no chance at lightning zeh ofens again!

this, I'm with ((( him )))

our country will die
because the average german is a brain dead drone who only functions, never thinks for himself
following orders
obeys

forget it, germany is lost
get weapons, get ammo, get food and water supplies and prepare yourself for the downfall

>France
>talking about once great civilizations

France has cancer. You aren't much better off than the Germans.

Honestly it serves you cunts right

t. 56%

Nein, because that lefty cancer boi is literally against the working class.

Sorry guys, but *any* thread with 'AfD' in it will be spammed with
>pic related

t. 0%

German verzion

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
Maybe the fire will rise then.

You deserve him

Exposure.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election

lmao

yeah we have a terminal islam cancer but we self-destructed instead of being a jewish slavesheep like a certain country.

so who are we backing?

can we get a logo?

memes my frined, memes

FOR THE LOVE OF WHAT'S HOLY, PLEASE GET VIOLENT OR YOU'RE ALL FUCKING FUCKED.

It's pretty easy man. Just show how much better Frauke Petry is. Talk up her good points while showing how the other side isn't worth it.

DELET THIS!

Do not think in terms of finding a magic scandal, focus on trying to knock some sense into your brothers. Kirsten Heisig's book is a bestseller.

We only can hope for a new meme Jugend in Germany.

Like this. This is the church she attends. One of the biggest in your nations.

This medal is the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany. Frauke Petry is the only candidate running that was awarded this highest of honors.

we are backing schulz

it's too late for germany. it has to die.

This is a big one too. Frauke Petry is the one of the few candidates to even have children! Show her she understands the needs to safeguard Germany for the future.

>it's too late for germany. it has to die.
so that's why you voted for the retard in Canada??

Associate the uniqueness and pleasantness of German culture with your movement.

he won because women are allowed to vote and they all think he's cute.

most people didn't vote for him. he won with 40% of vote.

The thing is that German Sjw's are even more cancer than normal ones; it will take more than German culture and frog memes to red pill these wankers. Sadly...

Prove to people that Frauke Petry cares for people and their situation. She is a small business owner. USE THAT. Use it to your advantage. Show people she's not just paying lip service for votes.

You need another Treaty of Versailles to rekindle the spirit. Let it all burn. Go full Varg to save Europe.

If good digits (((Schmulz))) will not win

They are pushing Shultz to divide the right wing into thinking "fuck this kike we need to push merkel"

Here's a little redpill Hanz, he will be so bad it will unite the right wing

Show off her skills and intelligence. TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT THIS. She is a college educated woman from one of the most prestigious colleges in your country.

Just get out there and talk.

it's unlikely you even have a choice.

lol, gj you fuck. enjoy your jew chancellor

Why did Trudeaux mother bring him to Castro when he was born? And why does he look like a Castro?

spread this

kek

Jawohl ma dude; may KEK give me strenght to red pill these normies; thx for the tips. Kekistan prevails.

Not going to lie i wish you krauts live on. Only for the beauty of your women. Hopefully your men still have some test left to not be overthrown by a haggard women or a kike infiltrating liberal hooknose. America has awoke will you? God Bless

Its too late. Normies and (((them))) have taken control. You need Germany to fail before and burn to ashes to rid your country of this skum.

he's casto's son, this is obvious to anyone who's seen the evidence.

No. Fuck you.
Watch me get digits, faggot

4th reich style

here

lol, you're lucky this time

can't deny the similarity lol. and he did praise/defend his real father on many occasions.

also, imagine being this cuck. willingly getting cucked by a communist dicator.

Tze. Luck?
Watch this.

I'm impressed!

Sad that this thread is one of the few threads with 'German' in Ctrl-F

Germany wins this time

Hehe

If I get them then 8 years of Schultz

Schulz is too powerful.

official thread song: youtube.com/watch?v=GukNjYQZW8s

MGGA, but I have somehow a feeling that rammstein are cucks in real life

It's simple friendo.

Sacrific germany. Build it up as a left wing paradise and encourage all the cucks to move there.

Then you and your right wing fellows shift to France and help turn that right wing (since it's so close already). Go to Alsace-Lorraine if you still want a bit of German culture. More right wing France turns, the more likely it will turn on Germany a fix it itself.

While the best option for Europeans as a whole would be fore you to do that, another option if for all right wing Germans to shift to a German region (say, Bavaria), and start a Bavaria indépendance movement, turn in into a no-go zone for non euros

Well i am Bavarian so that would be an option; but our Minister serves still Merkel so that would be almost impossible to manage. But at least we bavarians have still national pride unlike the rest of Germany.

>New jewrman kanzler
>let immigrants flood in
>99% mudslimes
>jewrmany becomes muslim
>muslims are exposed to west's media
>muslims get (((brainwashed)))
>muslims become your everyday westie EU/Murican degenerate
>Islam is defeated by their most hated (((enemy)))
>tfw this is a jewish crusade
>tfw you are finally able see the big picture that was in front of you the whole time
feels breddy gud, fampai

youtu.be/DkLDSDm1FtM

that is not the right link plz dont click

>his popularity to normies?
only popularity he might have and possible votes to gain is from people who just know the guy by name and face, but hardly anything else. he most likely have to cheat votes, unlike merkel to get elected(if (((they))) desire this)

when talking to normal people, you throw in little bit info here and there, never showing your powerlevel. its the smalltalks between people that matter. make them think for themselves
>look out when someone starts to talk about politics, its better that others start the talk. supress your urges to talk about politics and be casual about any other subject. enjoying your own time at talks is more important.
>if they bring subject you know something about, throw something in, that you "heard" something about the subject for example
>allow the normal people figure out everything themselves, you dont need to do much to change opinion of a person
>if germans like to talk, if "rumors" roam like a plague, then you can be sure that little bit is enough to make huge difference, it might not change the outcome as its germany we are now talking about, the heavy corrupted country without opposition to fight mercelessly against the corruption while large group of normal people supporting their anti-corruption cause

and when it comes to internet itself, all you need to do is taunt them with info, its enough to make people think. this should be easy to master with several accounts, if germans visit internet that is

meant to link
youtu.be/24PCOMi3QAQ

consider maself to be fucking red pilled on cars ma dudes lmao

>compares swedish cuckery to germans kikery

Leaf, just like, stop posting anytime.

kill him

drag him through the streets

gas him

flay him

skin him alive

????

profit

tip of the ice(((berg)))

Interesting points; as you said i think it's always better if you throw little brackets at them without really saying that you think it is truly the case. I will remember this the next time if i speak with friends etc.

I have a memory of a video where he says something along the lines of 'the German people are going extinct and this is a great thing'. I think it might have been him but I'm not sure because I can't find the video again. Does anyone know the clip I'm talking about?

At this point, I think (((Germany))) needs to be broken up. Unified Krauts are bad news for the west

That's the right thinking user

I don't imagine many people would suffer such a traitor when our real enemy is revealing it's self.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/fox-news-investigation-dod-funded-school-at-center-federal-probes-over-suspected-chinese-military-ties.html

CHYNA

Im in. I really think if you want AfD to win, you have to flood whole germany of propaganda.

Also I will trigger from the outside all leftists, but you have to tell us how to help.

Thx dude; btw you have really good tatse if it comes to art.

I'm still thinking of how we could run a good meme campaign in Germany that could bring some normies in to vote for the right.

>only two candidates that have a realistic chance of winning are the woman who already ruined Germany and the man who wants to speed up the process even further

Jesus Christ. I almost feel bad for you guys, but I know Germany has to fall as an example. The holohoax guilt is much too strong, and let's face it, Germany has been ruining shit for everyone for over a century. R.I.P. Krauts

I don't give up yet, where memes are there is still hope: let's begin. I did another German version of the Kekistan nation.

schultz needs to win so that germany can collapse and take the fucking EU with them

This fucking Jew barely looks human. Christ. Looking at his face makes me feel ill

this. this has to be promoted everywhere Krauts get their news.

We need Trump to invade Germany and restore order.

To be honest? At this point i wouldn't have anything against it. lmao

discord.gg/GZX2DTj my last comment here will be a link to a German speaking discord server for German people and for people who learn German. Red pill them all REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No.
Schultz is trying to be the next Obonga, if he wins then all the globalists will flock to Germany, and then we can commence round 3, if you know what I mean.

>

fucking hate schulz and his shills. dont really know how bad it really is, i could imagine that the media makes it all up. hard to believe the AfD is loosing and this shithead winning

Criminally underrated.

can a german actually explain this to me

bump against schulz

i say its fake like hillary polls