Shia labeouf

I know talking about hwdu is kicking a dead horse, but what do you think shia's doing.? my theory is:
he doesn't care about politics. not a bad guy and wanted people to side with him on something. the 'art' proceeded to drive him nuts when not everyone backed him up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg&index=57&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA
twitter.com/Toadfourway/status/834898805963251712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isareli shill?

hes just a mentally ill guy who was probably molested by all the hollywood pederasts like his dad and doesnt know what to do with himself and he has money so he doesnt need to work

Clearly this was all method acting to prepare for some secret movie he's working on I can see it now...

I think is being what he is. A child raised by hollywood douchebag that is a one trick pony cunt. Someone along the way questioned his ability and now he's out to prove he's some great artist. But he will always be that twat from transformers.

GANG GANG 1488 RECORDS

This too. Like that hair lipped faggot that played Johnny Cash(pbuh)

lol, weird coincidence

Good one

He got his ass MKUltra'd
Either that or forced at a proverbial gunpoint by (((hollywood)))

sort of i believe he owes someone in hollywood a favor. member the "im not famous anymore' brown bag over the head at the red carpet event. then also weeks prior to the beginning of HWNDU jaden smith talking about how he "has to move out his house" and how "he disappointed his father". shit just seemed odd for both of them. im sure they both got handled by pedos earlier in their careers as well.

>He got his ass MKUltra'd
this
when the subject gets to his age the programming starts to breakdown. this is why so many ex-disney pizza sluts fall off the rails in their late 20's to early 30's.

he needs our help desu senpai

Can we all at least agree she is pretty much perfect?

>[divides internally]
kek

Is this that game of thrones girl?

>Someone along the way questioned his ability
He plagiarized some of his earlier film/acting projects and got called out. He started being publicly mental after that.

shia is a filthy commie
youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg&index=57&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA

I thought he was still in jail for assault. What happened?

thanks for the Shoa love, leaf. fuck off. He's a cunt and a commie.

Mentally ill and likes attention rather it be good or bad. In other words he's a faggot.

>what do you think shia's doing.?
he's leaking nut

Shia wants to impress his mother and is basically Freud's poster child

someone past their celebrity expiration date trying desperately to remain relevant

Only her eyes.

Shia knows the truth

>Being against Kek's High Priestess

I can't believe you guys don't see HWNDU for what it actually is. It's obviously viral marketing for the new Transformers movie, where Optimus Prime gets brainwashed by someone and starts fighting his fellow Autobots, hence the Autobots are divided by whoever the bad guy is in this one. Shia is back baby!!

He's obviously virtue signalling and trying to get a job before his career is postmortem

he's a jew. case closed

I don't give a fuck what you say, this motherfucker is hilarious

the people are clamoring for HOLES 2

shia lost his mind long ago and every single one of his "art" projects is a very obvious scream for help.
only that everyone around him is too much of a pretentious cunt to realize this and instead jerks off onto his projects

I wish we could transport Sup Forums's perceptive ability into real world people, instead of all the fake cunts I see around town.

Can someone tell this idiot to stop dressing like a 1970s Canadian stereotype

ffs forgot image

Dunno if hes a good guy but I would love someone to give Shia a good red pilling in series 3 season 5

He stole a script off a set or something and now blacklisted.
This and the "JUST DO IT" video are just attempts to stay relevant.

It's coming to Baltimore next

I imagine he sees himself as a tortured artist like mel gibson, while the rest of the world sees him as a manlet bad actor. Years of this displacement in reality and his expectations has developed into some kind of psychological mania.

I always knew he wasn't cut out for Hollyweird when he got cut from a show for being an ass and kept boasting about it being a big mistake because he memorized every line in the play..... memorization and delivery is the lowest level of kinography... if acting potential was a spectrum, Shia would be on the low end and somebody like Anthony Hopkins would be the high end.

Muh typical rich libfag. Jesus was an immigrant. Hes a lil cunt. Along with the Dogma pussy boston faggots. Let me make movies where im the baddest motherfucker alive, yet in real life im a cunt.

Is it weird that I now see walls differently and wish hwndu was near by?

Had a coworker who would say "gang gang" at odd intervals throughout the day. I just thought he had tourette's syndrome so I never said anything. Now it all make a little bit more sense.

GANG GANG NIGGUH!!!!!!!

GANG GANG!!!!

earned a (You)

next time he says it say neighbor hood or fuck trump

Wtf is with those huge gloves? Does he have a pet falcon?

probably rolled up at the local walmart and was like "i gotta get these"

twitter.com/Toadfourway/status/834898805963251712

I would but sadly I don't work with him anymore.

>OY SHIA
>YA GOTS TO DO SOME FOR USH
>TAKES DIS MONEY, BUY A CUP OF CAAFEEEEY AND STAND OUT IN THE COLD
>YEH THAT'S RIGHT
>ITHZAK WILL CALL YOU WHEN YOU CAN LEAVE
>WHAT YOU NEED TO DO???
>I DON'T KNOW
>JUST PROTECT AGAINST NAZI'S OR SUMTHIN
>OY VEY
>I'M LATE FOR THE BARMITZWAH