The Holocaust never happe-

>the Holocaust never happe-

Other urls found in this thread:

20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/
ihr.org/leaflets/libcamps.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/fox-news-investigation-dod-funded-school-at-center-federal-probes-over-suspected-chinese-military-ties.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 "NUH UH THOSE ARE FAKE"

I think most believe it happened but not at the scale we are being told.

Too bad it wasn't finished.

any gas chambers there?

You need to pic better photos for this argument. All we see here are representations of what could be work camps juxtaposed with piles of confiscated property

>POW's in labor camps
>Germany losing war
>Supply lines damaged, unable to feed POW's
>POW's die en masse to starvation
>Bodies cremated to prevent disease spreading

But no, clearly it took Nazi YEARS to kill just 6 million unarmed prisoners

cant you at least show some good mountains of bodies

I only come to these threads for mountains of bodies

I agree with this, I dont think that the scale of what we are being told is possible

You're going to need a few more pictures to get to 6 million

Do you believe in the rwandan genocide?

The only thing that the nazi did wrong, was not finishing these shekelskins

Hmmm strange, all I see are a bunch of people being kept alive in times of scarcity and the clothing left behind that they were given.

I dont have enough info on that to form an opinion

Yes, the evidence was well documented and supported by actual PROOF.

>what are typhus and starvation

Nobody says it never happened, it just didn't happen how you were told.

>6 gorillion

then inform yourself.

okay, so how many died in the 4 months that it went on?

You seem fairly knowledgeable on the matter, care to supply some links?

The holocaust did happen, Unfortunately.

Jesuits fluctuate the numbers to keep their "it's duh joos" meme relevant. They also put Jews that coincidently have papal knighthoods in charge of things (mafia style) to make it seem they are in control. Too bad the average Sup Forums viewer doesn't understand how papal knighthoods work.

Sup Forums will also deny the obvious Nazi/Jesuit connections

Blaming the Jews has been a Jesuit tactic since they initiated the Drayfus Affair in France.

>nb4 I get called a CryptoJew

because black people are very skilled in killing people of their own kind

never looked at it this way, thanks whitey
also
>stay away from the kids

>these cannot be faked because … um … reasons
lole why do people believe this.

The skinny men are Russian POWS. The Jew kids look well fed. None of the rest is proof of the Holocaust you Twitter. There were internment camps but not concentration camps

NEVER FORGET The 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

CryptoJew!

They took shoes, glasses, clothes, even hair. But so do modern prisons, this doesn't mean they killed even a single person.

Yes, prisoners were thin at the end of the war. This is because of the allied policy of bombing the shit out of all the supply lines. Germany was essentially bombed into the stone age. Thousands, millions of bombs, dropped indiscriminately. The camps couldn't get food for months, leaving the prisoners starving and disease ridden.

Nobody denies the cattle cars. Nobody denies the concentration camps. Nobody denies the existence of the cremation ovens.

The things that are denied are the existence of gas chambers and a mass campaign of genocide

Fun facts:
With revisionist methods you Can prove that Napoléon never exists.
>Muuuh fake documents
>Muuuh fake witness
>Muuuh impossible to conquer Europe
>Muuuh they rebuild the battlefiels

So niggers with machetes are more efficient than the german war machine at the height of its power?

>B-but jews

No it didn't you stupid fucker. There were camps to house Jews before they were deportedd. They weren't treated badly. Auschwitz had a soccer team and a pool and live music performances. Those starved men in the OP are Russian POWs. Not Jews. Some Jews died at the end of the war because of supply shortages and Typhus outbreaks and even Israelis on here have admitted that it was bullshit.

That s comedy gold

How many jews do you believe were killed from 1933 - 1945?

So you say that any arguement against the existance of the holocaust is invalid because people argue against the existance of Napoleon?

>the skinny men are Russian POWS

proofs

I don't like Jew hatred.

Quick question- if the goal was to exterminate them all, why were they kept in camps? Why feed them?

If they hated Jews so much, the only reason they were gathered and kept alive was for... leverage?

Either they were rounded up and not mass murdered purposefully, murdered at a slow steady pace to try and break Jews in power?, or killed at a slow and steady pace as a sacrifice to demons.

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

>the skinny men are jews
Proofs

if you assume niggers with machetes can manage 800k in 4 months, then doing the math...

that adds up to...

in 2 years...

oops, about 6M

so if the german war machine was able to match niggers with machetes, then the numbers check out

Every poster in this thread is worthy of death.
Non contributors in our society. Total wasters.

A genuine disgrace to western civilisation. I pray that none of you breed.

You included.

typhus fever

20thcenturytruth.wordpress.com/allied-forensic-autopsies-confirm-disease-not-gas/

ihr.org/leaflets/libcamps.shtml

why?

This post is very unimportant. You could have instead posted nothing.

>couple hundred bodies
>prisoners with dysentery
get real

Punch was served!

No because the method is so stupid that you Can deny everything

oh look, some shoes piled in a shoe factory, a few furnaces, some railroad tracks, a fence, some glasses and some starving slavs

look everybody, da holahoax happened, look at all da evidance!

>if the goal was to exterminate them all, why were they kept in camps? Why feed them?
This is a good point.. the Eisenhower death camps where Germans after the war were simply starved pretty much shows the most efficient way to kill off prisoners.

>Nobody denies the cattle cars. Nobody denies the concentration camps. Nobody denies the existence of the cremation ovens.

Sup Forums does

>what are epedemic outbreaks
You can revide anything; that fact doesn't make it invalid. The arguementation stands on its own.

It did happen.

And it needs to happen again.

Here is a good documentary on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

If the goal was mass extermination, they sure weren't doing a very efficient job of it. The ovens were a bottleneck in the entire operation. If they had simply built more ovens, or had a blast furnace, they could have avoided building all the infrastructure of the massive camp that was supposedly keeping people who were waiting to die.

I mean this camp even had it's own printing press and currency, that's how big of an operation this was. All because they didn't want to build more than 50 ovens? Doesn't really make sense.

No, this is incorrect.

this guy gets it

it happened but germany wasn't allowed to finish the job

and now look what happened, now that (((they))) got their revenge

germans = achmed

I honestly wouldn't doubt it to be honest with you. m.youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI

This is what the globalists have in store for anybody smart enough to be a threat to their rule.

That's the Jews, and that's us.

>When the Holocaust never happened but you want it to happen again

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Yes you Can revide everything if you are stupid, obsessed or dishonest.

They was all ISIS i swear

Typhus is terrible. What can we do to prevent future outbreaks?

ban assault machetes now

This is not an arguement.
Personality traits don't invalidate holocaust revisionism. You're literally arguing to the person, an adhominem.

>posts picture with no bodies.
OY VEY!

they never deny the armenian genocide

they never deny ISIS

they never deny polpot

>1 post by this ID
Sage

1. go to youtube
2. watch: The Greatest Story Never Told

I was driving around listen to JPR.
Had a guest author interview
Author's claim was humanity is going to begin engineering mind-brain interfaces, technology that we can't control, blah blah blah, etc.

>His solution
Global Governance.

One way or another

>even Israelis on here admit that it was bullshit.

I'm convinced hands down! WOW how could I have been so blind?!

Deception campaigns in war aren't rea...

armenian genocide is another good one

nobody knows about it in the west because of turkroaches though

fucking ottomans kill 1.5M orthodox christians and nobody cares

because it happened over 8 years

This thread is better than 80% of the other shitpost threads, since it sparks important Sup Forums themes, and not kek & trump threads.

and how the fuck do you know theyre not ?

Wow, look at all those obvious Typhus victims. That's very sad.
If people were idiots and saw that, it might look like they were being starved or something.
Nope, just Typhus.
Nice try, Zionists.

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193

I think the problem Sup Forums has is the 6 million number isn't accurate but an approximation. There's other websites I've read where the 6 million number comes from because it's basically easier to remember than 5.6 million or 6.1 million. The estimates come from total population of countries like say Poland before and after the war.

All of this combined with the fact that Nazi's destroyed a lot of evidence, and actual deaths weren't counted until after the war. There was a never a single document from the Nazi's that said "we killed this many people today" because that shit would look bad soon as the war was over.

This being said yes millions of jews were killed, millions of many other were also killed. The 6 million number was never meant to be accurate, but it's close + or - a million.

I Can prove you that Napoléon doesnt exist if I believe he does not exists. I will find proofs.
Every articles, post i read about the "holohoax" are non scientific, opinions, or fake logical technical explanations.

hungary, you aren't white

you are vampire

why are you trying to be nazi

A few pics oh boy, you sure showed me

>bodies not stained prussian blue
checkmate

No Holocaust ever happened. If you think it did, you're a blue-pilled faggot and you need to lurk more.

Why would someone deceive the public into thinking that 4 regular soldiers have the strength to lift a tank

>jidf shill

They had some incredible birth rates.

>newly arrived

>ghost adventures

PROOFS FAGGOT

People will do anything for a couple bucks.

Including writing a fake book, or saying it was fake.

Happens all the time.

>a bunch of starving prisoners because German economy was being carpet bombed to nothing
>piles of clothing filled with typhus
>ovens to get rid of contagious bodies

>I will find proofs
Then do that. It doesn't matter in this argument, as I said.
>Every articles, post i read about the "holohoax" are non scientific, opinions, or fake logical technical explanations.
Maybe tell me about the reasons why that is, instead of your experiences that are unimportant in this arguement

It happened, but there were no systematic genocides or gassings. The allies bombed the supply routes to the camps so people starved. Blame the allies desu

look at the middle left picture those motherfuckers are starving no jews were gassed or put in an oven unless maybe they were already dead and they were just cremating them to get rid of their useless stinking jew corpses and make room for more starving jews

Case in point. These "people" don't have jobs. They don't have friends. They are likely suffering from some form of neurosis or mental illness.

These people are incapable of critical thinking.

They think in black and white. On and off. They are no better than programmable machines. Dangerous machines when manipulated by malicious forces.

They should participate in society or revoke the rights it gives them entirely.

I agree with filename, college is a holocaust concentration camp. Destroying peoples lives, the humanities and the art majors get it the worst. STEM majors might have a 50% chance of having their life destroyed. To a lesser extent, assuming this shit happened.

>Shows a couple of pictures of corpses
>Based solely on the accusations during the Nuremberg trials
>People not knowing what the Balfour declaration is or the British interest in a Zionist state
>refuses to pay attention to alternative and overwhelming evidence to the contrary

I remember when I thought I was doing the right thing too.

iit reminds me of a child and peekabo where it thinks the other person dissappears when it closes it eyes

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/fox-news-investigation-dod-funded-school-at-center-federal-probes-over-suspected-chinese-military-ties.html

self hating white detected

"oh blame the winners"

fuck you. genocides happen.

that said, have my absolute favorite eye witness account: the holocoaster

just because surviving jews are shifty faggots doesn't mean a lot didnt go up in smoke, on purpose