When?

When?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/texas-republicans-oppose-monolithic-border-wall-1487810283
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/29/hillary-clinton-wins-latino-vote-but-falls-below-2012-support-for-obama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TONIGHT, WATCH THE NEWS user

2024 probably, maybe 2028 or 2020 depending on the candidates. It's definitely in range.

When Hispanic majority.

Commiefornia 2.0 soon

Literally never. The Mexicans are being removed, and with them, democratic votes. They'll probably lose California soon, too.

Never. Average IQ is too low to turn blue.

2024. Trump will also have to spend valuable resources and time in there in 2020 that he wouldn't have to 10 years ago.

Thanks cuckservatives. Hope your cheap labor was worth destroying a country over.

Never. The blue voters are going back to Mexico, and the wall will see to it they don't come back.

By 2024 even California will be blood red, thanks to electoral reform ensuring that only US citizens get to vote.

Americans have their country back. If you have a problem with that, your options are GTFO or KYS.

Honestly it will happen after 8 years with another democrat president.

They're all on the border counties or around Austin.

The rest of the state is red. Blue Texas is a pipe dream.

Hillary WILL flip it red.

>doesnt understand the massive amount of legal spics in this country.

Well be ok, in our gated communities and exclusive country clubs. White people don't have collective interests, were a individualist meritocracy.

>The Mexicans are being removed

only the illegals

Right now, Dahnald

The senate seat, Mr. Cruz. I require it.

>doesn't understand that legal spics tend republican

this, trump called them rapist and still got 20% of the latino vote, had it been jeb or el rato it would have been way higher

I don't live in Texas, but the second Texas turns blue this country will be blue for literally all time. it will be an endless stream of D presidents. we cant let this happen.

then why did amnesty turn cali blue?

I thought that was 34%?

>LOS INDIOS, Texas—President Donald Trump’s vision of a sea-to-sea wall on the U.S.-Mexico border is running into an unexpected obstacle: opposition from Republicans in Texas, where most of the unfenced land is located.

wsj.com/articles/texas-republicans-oppose-monolithic-border-wall-1487810283

texas is different tho, they have the tejano movement, alot of proud mexican descendants who are red to the bone, illegal spics who are better off tend to follow this trend

I'd give you the javascript line to paste into the console to get past their paywall but Sup Forums says it's spam. So go buy a subscription if you want to read.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/29/hillary-clinton-wins-latino-vote-but-falls-below-2012-support-for-obama/

28%, a tad better than Romney.

>When Hispanic majority.
Not after Trump deports the all and builds the wall. Democrats strategy for staying relevant just got BTFO.

Only reason Texas will go blue is pot.

Get a conservative that is pro-pot, Texas will be red forever.

pretty much this. Austin area is getting cucked by west coast faggots pretty hard though...

Democrats would need someone who's not god awful to run like Hillary. Hilldog got a smaller share of the Texas vote than Obama in 08.

You miss the point. The democrats are appointing Keith Ellison a muslim radical to head their party. If Texas goes blue then they win automatically anything on a general election scale. Then they flood us with muslims and we become Europe but worse. Everything is on a much more violent scale in America by default. Race war soon. Fucking lock and load

>trump called them rapist
never did

He said
>They're bringing crime, they're bringing drugs, THEIR rapists

yes and THOSE rapist are mexicans, i dont see the problem here the man is right

Not gonna ever happen.

Texas Hispanics are conservative

There is one last hope. The San Andreas fault. When it shifts, which it is long overdue to do, the resulting tidal wave and earthquake will BTFO commiefornia.

Texas will be red for a long time but Texas Republicans are going to sink any type of border tariff or wall.

The tariff idea especially, since it would ruin Texas. You're talking hundreds of thousands of jobs down the tubes here.

Republicans don't want to be the ones that ruin Texas. It would be the end for them.

This. I'm not worried. It's the asians and mudshits you have to worry about.

>Never.
I've lived in Texas my entire life. All the beaners hate illegals and literally every nigger votes Republican outside of Houston.

Although anecdotal, I know of very few legal Mexicans that are democrats. Most of the democrats around here are from California because there are actually jobs and affordable houses.

Never going to happen after the purge underway.
btw... look at sequence of numerals.

>Get a conservative that is pro-pot, Texas will be red forever.
Already ahead of you. Pro weed bill passed Texas house. It was spearheaded by conservatives on the grounds that "it is a plant of God, and we shouldn't outlaw God's creation"

Will never actually make law.

Hope it doesn't, we don't need to deal with muh weed Californians too.

>tfw everyone in this thread is a gross mestizo mongrel larping as a white man with a """"""based hispanic""""" boner

also the cascadia subduction zone. Maybe we'll get lucky and one will trigger the other

I'm white, my proof is I only have two kids.

Maybe Abbot will take a stand (pun intended) and pass it just to show up Colorado.
Texas and Colorado both are good states to conduct business in, and with weed expanding in CO and generating good tax revenue I can totally see us here TX adopting recreation status.
Austin will become the new Denver.

Maybe 2028. People forget the unending stream of California rejects.

please slide the shithole coast into the ocean and leave the rest of california intact. maybe then we'll be able to unfuck this place.

Lies, if you were really white you wouldn't have any kids.

>implying that is going to matter at all

Yeah, or at least they don't care. I live right on the border in the Rio Grande Valley. Its like 95% hispanic and people are either glad or indifferent to Trump winning. The people who live along the border are especially happy for the wall. The local news always shows stories of people scared because illegals cross through these huge gaps in the fence with packages and shit.

I like to think that Abbot is at heart a good guy, since I'm also a UT Austin grad. I've never met him but I've seen him at some charity events.

I have my doubts it'll make it however.

If low IQ = Red and High IQ = Blue why do you want low IQ 3rd worlders?

Yeah I live in Houston and everyone is a Cruz loving hispanic. Only know one actual old stock white Texas cowboy.

When people say Texas is conservative they don't mean it the way Sup Forumsacks think

It's always funny to me honestly how the most hardon anti-immigrant people I've ever met are the young latino border patrol guys.

We need to decriminalize cannabis nationwide.
As we've seen in Colorado, Washington and Oregon, it attracts democrats that we do not need.
If Texas legalizes it, you guys may get inundated with democrats from all over the region and turn blue. Truly sad that many anons don't see the reality that can unfold here and advocate to keep it illegal, it didn't work and won't work.
Portugal decriminalized it and reduced youth usage.
Decriminalizing makes it so there isn't any more democrat pilgrimage from state to state fucking cities up, and it will give Trump the ability to control democrats as well.

soon.

Not in the foreseeable future, especially if Trump keeps up with the deportations.

kek confirms
>7 is a powerful number

Isnt Trumps cabinet against recreational pot?

I read they were going to enforce federal law in legal states, pretty much undoing all the progress.

It sucks because I thought Trump would end the war on drugs since its such a waste of money and that's like his selling point that he's good with money

>UT not A&M
your part of the problem

> (You)
>I like to think that Abbot is at heart a good guy
Lol okay
>be pre-wheels Greg
>be jogging on a windy day
>tree branch snaps and falls crushing your spine
>sue homeowner
I will concede that suing the tree care company is more than fair, but suing the homeowner is some kikery if I ever saw it

They removed like 790 beaners in 1 month that's just not enough...

^This

Blow me, aggiefag

Just as soon as all the Yankees and Californians moving here for lower taxes, better job opportunities, and more affordable housing start voting to ruin it like they ruined the states they're now fleeing.

He won't really tee off till after 2018 elections and once we get some of the wall built.

All the democrat voters are going to get deported.

>your part of the problem
>your
At least use proper grammar if your going to attempt to appear superior, but I'm talking to a fucking aggie.
>hurr buttblasted UT nigger
I go to UT Poo in Loo (read as Dallas).

>your

Texan user reporting in

How do we stop the infiltration of Commiefornians into Texas? They're moving into the Houston area in droves and managed to turn Fort Bend County (a county that hadn't voted for a Democrat since LBJ) blue

We need a gameplan y'all

My meta humor is great isn't it?

nothing personel kid but its on the owner, you have to trim certain branches on your property so this shit doesnt happen,

Can't wait to watch Texas slowly, painfully get cucked by its rio grande valley gf

Checked and these

Deport a million spics from Texas then we'll see who's who and who's blue

it was 40%. amazing really

You don't. I live in an Austin suburb (Lakeway), and have lived in this town since I was born. All of my neighbors are now from California. There is no escape.

LMAO a school that specializes in engineering couldn't build a simple BONFIRE

GTFO cultist

Barring drastic action, 2024.

>defending a crypto-kike

hows that liberal arts thing working out?

Texas breeds conservatism very well so we'll see.

innacurate, Fort Bend County (southwest of Harris County) went blue in 2016

I'm calling it right fucking now... Texas will go blue 2020...

I started my own business and have six figure sales, so alright.

You do realize A&M is laughable for stem right? You're like Texas Tech tier shitty, but have an inflated ego because muh corps.

The little secret about "Latinos" is that a good number of us are white people with Spanish names. We're not all half Aztec.

t. mudskin

trips of truth

It's the same as Oklahomans and being Native Americans.

They've all got some ancestor that fucked an indian at some point, so why not check of Native American and gets some free gibsmedat and affirmative action?

Not while I'm still breathing.

Nope. You're wrong. Mexicans love gibs. The only real red spics are Cubans who love capitalism and hate anything remotely blue and will call it communist and Puetro Ricans who hate the gibs in their country. Maybe Venezuelans. Rest are gibs.

Here's a nice "Hispanic" girl.

testaroni

complete fucking bullshit

Now that Trump's president probably never. The legal hispanic population votes Republican at about the same rate white people do, and with crackdowns on illegals and democrats coming blue Texas is increasingly becoming a fever dream.